Isomers Skincare Products

Isomers Skincare Products

Isomer is one the new products who breaks it down in a chemistry

from New York, NY

Comments about Isomers Skincare Products:

I have bought Isomer products online and I must say it is a product worth the time and  money to use.  It is based  on scientific chemical processes and they have gotten it right.   Isomers says what it describes the product is for.  It is a regiment that you if you use as indicated, the results are amazing.

The only issue is the constant pricing and it has gone up and up as they become known and purchased.  They should consider the economy and the audience that purchased their products are workers with families and expenses too.  Otherwise, Isomers is a very good product if you can continue to pay their prices.

Isomer is the skin products of the future

from West Columbia, SC

Comments about Isomers Skincare Products:

By luck I came across Isomer skin care products by channel surfing and stopping at shop nbc. At first I was somewhat hesitant and not so sure and skeptical about the products being presented, so it took me awhile to get the courage and order a few products which among them was   Hpur100  which is a synthetic product however our skin recognizes it  because our skin produces it naturally, altough it declines production as we age. It is the best product on the market and only Isomer sells it at its purest form, no water or other things added.  It holds moisture (may I dare say one hundred times its weight) I may have overstated here a little bit so please check with Isomer at shop nbc.com, but I do know it holds a lot of moisture. Isomer is owned by a wife and husband team, where the wife (I am sorry but her name escapes me right now, I like to think her name is Manuella) is the sientist and tries out all of her products on her self and her children and family members. When ever I watch her shows I always look forward of hearing from her cutomers calling in for testimonials.