3.8
IsaGenix
IsaGenix Cleanse Diet Drink

IsaGenix Cleanse Diet Drink

3.8

Isagenix got me interested in nutrition & a healthier life

Hi,

Hi,

I did my first Isagenix cleanse (30 day program) almost 2 years ago.  I had blood work #'s before and after the cleanse and had seen a significant drop in my "healthy heart #'s - being total C and T" (I can't make medical claims, so hopefully you know what I'm referring to).  I was also surprised by my weight loss, but more so by the fact that I gained lean muscle.  I went from a size 14 to size 10 after the 30 days and then went down to a size 8, but still weighed the same, so I continued to lose the inches, but not lean muscle mass.  My body seemed more defined/toned, even though I was only doing Jazzercise 1-2 times a wk at the time and not much strength training.  After experiencing those results, that is what prompted me to investigate the company and products.  I started to learn more about the products and how they synergystically worked together.

The program got me interested in nutrition and I went back to school (Integrative Nutrition in NYC) to become a certified health counselor.  It really just helped me get on the path to eating healthier.  I think the program is a great jump start for anyone looking to cleanse and/or lose weight & gain lean muscle.  Results are going to vary, due to the fact that we're not all at the same level with our health, age difference, medical conditions, etc.

The program is also very flexible, so as a health counselor, I customize the program depending on these factors.  The system guide that comes with the program is exactly that - a guide - this program is not one size fits all.  If you're feeling hungry, you're not drinking enough water or having enough recommended snacks (i.e. almonds, etc).  If you're experiencing other cleansing symptoms, well that is part of the process.  If you have been drinking, smoking or eating a certain way for years, you can't expect miracles over night.  Your body needs to slowly adjust to a higher quality of nutrients.  There is a good 3rd party article/unrelated that explains what to expect when you change and improve your diet.  I can forward that to you if you email me.

I was also impressed with the fact that they have an organic undenatured protein shake with 7 grams of fiber.  Their protein is grade 7 (highest form) and comes from New Zealand and Australia, which has higher organic standards than we have here in the U.S.  I haven't found any other protein shake on the market - via health food store, online, etc that measures up nutrient wise.

The Cleanse drink is aloe vera based and the system does contain fulvic acid, which is known to help the body cleanse at a cellular level, so that is why this is a full-body cleanse.  Also, with all of the "juices" on the market today, I haven't found one that compares nutritionally to their Ionix Supreme.  With over 24 adaptogenic/antioxidant ingredients, it's more than just a "grape and apple juice" tastey drink, it's really a true ayurvedic drink that alone can help with many health issues.

hope that info helps!Melissa H.CHHC, AADPDCRCOC Ambassador"If you can't afford prevention, how will you afford disease?"- Unknown

Isagenix is dangerous

My wife wanted us to try the Isagenix 9-day cleanse.  The first two days of pre-cleanse went ok; a couple of shakes and 1 sensible meal each day.  The first cleanse day went ok although I didn't have much energy.  The second day of cleanse was hell.  Around 8:30 pm I starting feeling sick.  I had to swerve off of a highway so I could spend the next 20 minutes throwing up.  I don't mean to be gross, but after 2 days of eating nothing I really wonder what was all that white stuff I was throwing up.  I actually felt better after throwing up but more fun was waiting for me at home.  I barely made it to the bathroom to experience 10 minutes of bloody diarrhea.

There is no doubt this product cleans you out but it is at the expense of your stomach and intestinal linings.  This product might work for some but after I get my money back I'm going to try eating better and exercise.

Isagenix made gave me severe headaches & flu like symptoms

Comments about IsaGenix Cleanse Diet Drink:

I was told by my salesperson that my body was detoxing from all the caffeine & processed foods I had been eating. However, isagenix products contain caffeine & sugar so I shouldn't have felt this terrible. I have done 30 day raw food detoxes & 3 day juice cleanses b4 & never felt like this. I am so sick I can't function more than 3 or 4 hours a day and this went on for 5 days. I stopped taking the products about 20 hours ago & the flu symptoms have eased some but the monster headache is still with me & I never get headaches. Upon closer examination of their ingredients, isagenix is completely chemical. I will keep my 20 lbs. or do it the old fashioned way. This is not worth it!

HELL - pure HELL

Comments about IsaGenix Cleanse Diet Drink:

Day 1 - ok, I can do this. Shakes are delicious, mix well and surprisingly filling. Day 2 - excruiating migraine. Unfortunately, I had to fly out of town on business. After 5 advil, pain still there. Skipped Day 3 & 4, figured, ok, body is adjusting. I am not a heavy eater so it wasnt the low calorie count, maybe the caffeine. I had unbelievable cramps and constipation. I've had 3 small helpings of stewed apricots to get things moving. No action yet. I'm demanding a refund. Done many cock-a-mae schemes over the years, but none has caused me so much pain and discomfort as this one.

Isagenix is dangerous

from Parker, CO

Challenging but effective

from Bristol, CT

Comments about IsaGenix Cleanse Diet Drink:

*Isagenix was a product that came highly recommended.  I had been feeling down on myself over recent weight gain, and decided I needed a quick and easy fix to this problem.  The product boasts excellent results in just a couple of days.  What more could you ask for?  To lose seven pounds** in two days, I'm in!!!!  However for me it wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be.  Along with being costly for my personal budget, I felt like I was starving.  The starter kit includes little snacks (which are chocolate/vanilla flavored wafers), pills to help with the cleansing, a shake mix and a bottle of cleanse.  The cleanse requires two consecutive days of drinking nothing but this juice like product and what feels like gallons of water.  I was running to the bathroom every five minutes, I was chilly and a little jittery, I didn't care for the flavor all that much, but it was manageable.  To make a long story short, I certainly dropped weight quickly.  Isagenix essentially flushed out my system and started me with a clean slate which was wonderful.  However, not something I myself could stick with.  I have heard and seen wonderful results from those around me who have been better able to apply themselves to the program.  it certainly works for them, it just didn't seem realistic to me.*

Quick Results - Just a Tad Bit Pricey

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about IsaGenix Cleanse Diet Drink:

I.  Love.  IsaGenix!  In my first month of trying the product, I lost a whopping 17 pounds and 15 and a half inches overall.  I was impressed, to say the least.  Since I had such great success with it, my dad has started the program as well.  He has already lost 11 pounds and 8 inches (and he's only been on it for two weeks)!

Personal preference:  I like the powder cleanse/supplements instead of the liquid.  The liquid makes me a little sick to my stomach.  It's got a weird spicy flavor (that my mom really loves) that I just don't appreciate.  The powder (that you mix into your shake or with just water) tastes fruitier.  Definitely a plus for me!

To those who say they feel hungry, it's because you're not drinking enough water.  I was in my first week and thinking about how it was going so far, and I realized that not once had I been "hungry" but something just felt like it was missing.  That's when I realized I wasn't drinking nearly enough water.  When I started doing that, I was never hungry, and I felt much better too!

I highly recommend this for anyone.  Whether you need to lose weight or not, it's a great dietary supplement.  If you do need to lose weight, it works if you stick with it.  (And it's not hard to stick with it.)

Ignore the taste, lose the weight!

from Clifton Park, NY

Comments about IsaGenix Cleanse Diet Drink:

When I bought my wedding gown, I was reaching.  Not far, but enough that I was concerned.  I had 3 months to get serious about dropping 15 pounds so that it would fit me "right."  I decided to ramp up my running routine, and then got an overuse injury - tendonitis - in my right foot.  I went to a personal trainer to try a different workout, and all but pulled my Achilles tendon.  What was a girl to do?  Diet was the only way, since hard-core exercise was not out.  So I visited the nutritionist, who recommended Isagenix.  I had always been interested in detox, and, having recently switched to a 75% organic diet, I was intrigued by their "clean, healthy food approach."  My nutritionist had already done all of the research for me so I trusted her judgment that it was 100% safe food product, and she said one of her clients had lost 16 pounds on a 30-day cleanse.  I didn't have 30 days, but I did have 11 so I did the 9-day cleanse with 2 pre-cleanse days.  This was also the more affordable way to go, but I was still dropping a hefty chunk of change, so it motivated me to STICK TO IT.  I found doing the first two pre-cleanse days were essential to adjusting my body to a lower sugar and calorie intake.  Days 3 and 4 (deep cleanse days) were brutal.  I suffered from mild dizziness that turned into fatigue and lethargy, and by the end of day 4, I dreaded taking the Cleanse for Life "shot" and Chocolate Snacks chaser, even though it was mainly my only nutrition.  The Cleanse for Life "goo" tastes a little like prune juice, and after trying it over ice, without ice, mixed with the 8 oz. of water, and taken as a "shot", I must say the "shot" and "2 snacks & water" chaser method wins, and prevents gagging the most.   I got through it, and let me tell you, I have never enjoyed a salad more than on Day 5!  A cleanse really makes you appreciate good, nutritious food!  AND I am psyched to say that in those first 4 days, I went from 138 to 133.4.  I am on day 8 now and am holding steady at 134.0, and loving each shake on these 5 shake days!  I mix my shakes with frozen fruit and add a lot of ice to make them very thick.  Always use a blender!  And for a super indulgence, I blend in 1 tbsp. of natural, organic peanut butter into my nighttime shake and it's a heavenly "dessert" - for dinner!

I haven't been this weight since college so 9 years!!!  I am excited for my first dress fitting tonight, and to see how much better my dress feels on.  And I am actually looking forward to days 10 & 11 (final 2 deep cleanse days) because I would love to drop another 3-4 pounds before my wedding!  Thank you Isagenix!!!!

They changed the taste - now it's NASTY!!!! What happened?

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about IsaGenix Cleanse Diet Drink:

Loved Isagenix - it worked well for me last year. Ordered another round this year and found that they changed the taste of the cleanse. I thought it was just the powdered cleanse, so I ordered a couple of bottles of the liquid - wrong move! I forced the first bottle - the second is still sitting in my fridge. I can't bring myself to use it anymore.

I use to LOVE the clean drink - now I can't stand the taste. Why in the world did they do that? Not only is it nasty now, it leaves a bad aftertaste which lingers. Yuk.

This has changed my life

from San Clemente, CA

Comments about IsaGenix Cleanse Diet Drink:

Isagenix truly changed mine and my husbands lives. I got him to try it in January of 2010.  In 30 days he lost 21 pounds and felt so much better overall.  I decided to give it a try and lost 7.5 pounds and 2 inches off my waist in 9 days. We have both kept the weight off. I decided to became a rep for the product.  I have introduced it to 22 people and 21 have had tremendous results, many of them equal to or better than my husbands.  The 1 person who did not have a great result, had a minor allergic reaction. I made 1 phone call on her behalf and she received a 100% refund and the company did not even make her send the product back.  My husband ended up being able to go off his cholesterol medicine that he had taken for 4 years.  Jennifer Wilford    CleanseForYourHealth.net

I wouldn't be a mother if it wasn't for Isagenix

from San Diego, CA

Comments about IsaGenix Cleanse Diet Drink:

My review starts with a horror story. I got on a popular birth control for one year and I gained 50 pounds in one year. I never had a menstrual cycle again after I stop the medication. I was told by all the doctors that I saw that it was an unfortunate side affect the the birth control did to my body and that I probably would never have children. This was my truth for 7 years of my life. My husband and I accepted it. I cancer survivor told me about Isagenix. She told me how after chemo she wanted to cleanse her body and she used Isagenix. She said she could taste the chemo in her mouth was she cleansed and that it slowly went away. She lost 40 pounds and looked great. I purchased only one month of Isagenix to try it out and I averaged  a 4 pound loss per week. But something more amazing happened to me. I had a period after a month and a half of being on Isagenix. I hadn't had one in 7 years. Four months later I had another period and two months after that i found out I was pregnant. Isagenix had pushed the toxic garbage that was preventing my body to carry a baby and now I have a beautiful health baby boy.

Take it like a shot and you'll forget it's healthy

from Solana Beach, CA

Comments about IsaGenix Cleanse Diet Drink:

I initially looked into Isagenix because it was recommended to me by my hair stylist. She had recently gotten into it for the MLM opportunity. I ended up buying a "starter kit" that had some shakes, vitamins and the cleanse product. I have done several cleanses over the past few years, master cleanse, etc, and didn't know how this one would go. I was pleasantly surprised. I liked it because you're only on it for two days as opposed to some cleanses that make you go 7 - 10 days. It makes it a whole lot easier to start something if you know you'll be done with it in 48 hours! The drink isn't especially wonderful tasting, but it's not all that bad. I took it like a shot and then downed water after it. On top of the weight I lost (which was about 5 pounds) I really liked the way it made me conscious of what other things I was putting in my body. That's actually one of the best things - if you're spending 2 days clearing your body out, you're less likely to put crap into it afterwards!!!