4.8

Ironman 320t Treadmill

4.8

Ironman Treadmill Very Good

Comments about Ironman 320t Treadmill:

I think this treadmill is worth buying if your starting your own home gym, even if your just need some exercise in the living room of your apartment. I have a small place and really all the workout equipment I need is just this treadmill. It has many features and settings that are handy, With this treadmill, you don't have to worry about taking a walk or running outside in the rain, because you get all the necessary exercise with this on machine. If you have the finances, I truly recommend this treadmill, as it would complete any home gym.

Comfort
You really can walk miles on this treadmill because the comfort level is wonderful.

Some of the buttons and features do take some getting used to, but overall it's a simple outline.

Ironman is one of the most durable brands for exercise equipment. I have has this treadmill for a while and haven't had any problems with it.

It's design doesn't bulk up too much space.

• Comfort:

Run, Forest, Run!

Comments about Ironman 320t Treadmill:

This is an excellent way to train for marathons, perform sprints, get some solid long cardio, or just plain lose some weight and tone out! This treadmill does what its supposed to do and even adds some great features to accomplish some goals for its runners. It's easy to use and performs perfectly.

One of the best on the market! Offers that true Iron Man quality in its product and never fails!

Comfort
It's a treadmill, you'll feel great on it for a decent walk, but if you're looking for a great workout, you shouldn't be looking for comfort in a workout!

Definitely easy to use for first timers and offer plenty of options that are easy to choose from.

The quality of this machine cannot be mistaken for an Iron Man product. Offers one of the best durable treadmills out there!

Of course not the fanciest thing out there, but offers plenty of features and durability as well as quality to make up for that!

• Comfort:

wanna lose weight and tone muscle?

from Petersburg, VA

Comments about Ironman 320t Treadmill:

if u want to lose weight or even tone your muscles and not have to do it every day well this is the treadmill u r looking for, its great, i work on it every other day and i have lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks, fun and easy, shows you calories, mileage, time  etc

Good for what it is

from Ogden, UT

Comments about Ironman 320t Treadmill:

Like a lot of people, I bought this treadmill to help me fulfill my New Year's resolution to work out every day.  And, like most people, that didn't exactly happen.  But that's not the treadmill's fault.  I bought this model because it has different speed/incline options, and it has a TV monitor built in -- because, really, how mind-numbingly boring is it to walk 3 miles staring at a WALL?!  It also measures your heart rate, which is way nice if you're trying to keep your heart rate above a certain level.  It boasts about being able to "fold" for storage, but really, it just sort of raises to an angle, so you can put stuff on the floor underneath, but you can't really "store" it -- and it looks weird.  I like that it has a built-in fan, and a cupholder for my water bottle.  I don't really end up using the TV all that often, because I'm short (5'4"), and the angle of the screen is too high for me to see comfortably.  So I read, or listen to music instead.

Durable and plenty of features.

from Port Edwards, WI

Comments about Ironman 320t Treadmill:

Dependable unit, reliable and easy to use.  Would recommend to anyone.  It is a heavy duty treadmill, rated for 350 lbs.  Between my sons and I we have put on well over 5000 miles on this unit and it is still running perfectly.

I love the programmable features.  The workout is incredible when you set it maintain your target heart rate.  The unit controls speed and incline to keep you in the fat burning zone consistently.  The incline motor is smooth and quite fast and the main motor is powerful enough to keep the track from slipping or jerking under load.

The two-speed fan is a really nice touch, it is just enough to keep me going without over-heating.  The track is longer and wider than any of the other treadmills I have owned, which makes walking and running so much easier for me.  The pulse grip handles are sweet and surprisingly accurate.

I have no issues or complaints about the unit itself, however the chest strap does not work well for me.  I am pretty thick through the chest though so that may be part of the problem.  All in all, I love the 320t and would recommend it to anyone who wants a tough, durable machine with plenty of features.