View more air purifiers

Ionic Pro
CA-500
Ionic Pro Air Purifier CA500

Ionic Pro Air Purifier CA500

Wonderful for people with allergies!

Comments about Ionic Pro Air Purifier CA500:

This air purifier works great! I have been using it for a long time, and I am very happy with it! I have noticed that the air quality in my home smells fresher, especially in the winter when my windows are closed shut! It is easy to clean and is very quiet! I love the design of this filter because I can place it anywhere around the house without it looking out-of-place.

• Ease of Maintenance:
  • Dust/Allergen Removal:
  • Filter Availability:

Not a wise investment

from Osceola, IN

Comments about Ionic Pro Air Purifier CA500:

I bought the Ionic Pro Air Purifier prior to knowing all there is about air purifiers.  This unit and ***ALL* other air purifiers (except Rainbow) are not AHAM (Association of Home Appliance Manufacturing) certified.  To be AHAM certified, an air purifier must pass the CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate).  I'm sure that ANY air purifier will help to some degree, but the lower the CADR, the worse the purifier.  The Ionic Pro is the lesser of The Ionic Breeze.  The Ionic Breeze being such a big name is still NOT AHAM certified.  There was NO noticeable difference in the air quality in my house what so ever.  I do own the one and only "exception" of AHAM certified air purifiers, and there *IS* A very noticeable difference of air quality in my home.  I suggest doing homework on purchases that are supposed to "purify" the air in your home.  Don't waste money on something that does not work to the level you expect it to.**