Other Dairies:
International Delight
International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry Coffee Creamer

International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry Coffee Creamer

Great flavor, a bit expensive

Comments about International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry Coffee Creamer:

This product one of the best creamer flavors that can be added to your cup of coffee. The only reason I did not rate it higher is because this brand is the most expensive brand of creamer on the grocery shelf. If you can catch this product on sale, it is worth your time. This flavor is great as a dessert coffee additive.

Delish

Comments about International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry Coffee Creamer:

I buy this coffee creamer every year around Christmas time. I don't use any other kind until I can't find this stuff any more. Makes your coffee taste like heaven. I think they should make it available year round. I drink more coffee just so I can use more of this stuff. Delish!!

strong for a coffee creamer but good

Comments about International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry Coffee Creamer:

I really enjoy the international delight coffee creamers all year around. It holds true that some are better than others but I like them all. This is one of my favorites. I will admit that the flavor is a little strong but I drink really strong coffee sometimes so I think it is perfect. You can really taste the white chocolate. It is really sweet but If it is to sweet for you my advice would be to use a little less creamer. I use a lot but its not for everyone. You can taste the raspberry faintly after you drink the coffee but it is so good. Reminds me of raspberry preserves. I know a lot of people that say this is a mix for the winter season but I would drink it all year round. I really like this one and the others too. Just because you do not like this one does not mean that there is not another one that you would like. Try them all. You are sure to find one that meets your expectations.

Yummy!

from Shelbyville, KY

Comments about International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry Coffee Creamer:

Great product! Lots of flavors to choose from and they are all great! There are some great recipes on their website for more than just beverages! Coconut macaroons are my favorite! Very tasty and easy to make! This is also great to make instant oatmeal with. Yummy!

Tastes just like the flavor I get at the local coffee shop.

from Molalla, OR

Comments about International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry Coffee Creamer:

This is my favorite flavor combination to get when I order a mocha at the local coffee shop. When I add it to my home brewed coffee it tastes every bit as good as the one at the coffee shop and it is a fraction of the cost.

Would you like some coffee with that creamer?

from Tampa, FL

Comments about International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry Coffee Creamer:

I enjoy International Delight's seasonal offerings, but the White Chocolate Raspberry is a little too strong a flavor for me. It is delicious, but I like to be able to taste the coffee too. This creamer tastes like a raspberry truffle. This might be a good choice for the office, because goodness knows sometimes you don't want to taste the coffee in that environment. But at home, I prefer I.D.'s other tasty treats.