Other Misc. Grocery Items:
International Delight Sweet Buttercream Non-Dairy Liquid Creamer

International Delight Sweet Buttercream Non-Dairy Liquid Creamer

keep the cream comin!!!

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about International Delight Sweet Buttercream Non-Dairy Liquid Creamer:

omg!!! i love this creamer, it's the absolute best i ever had, i did'nt know that it was only available for a limited time and was very dissapointed when i could'nd find it, i went from store to store. i hope that it's coming back out very soon, i wonder if u can freeze it? well i guess i'll find out cuz thats what i'm gonna do!

I won't buy this Sweet Buttercream Coffee Creamer again.

from New Jersey, NJ

I am a morning coffee drinker: one big latte mug at 5am and I'm done with caffeine for the day.  I have given up on trying to mix the correct amounts of half and half and sugar, so I rely on liquid flavored creamers to get the job done.  I am a big fan of buttercream icing and buttercream candle scents, so when I saw that International Delight was selling a limited edition of *Sweet Buttercream Creamer*, I was eager to try it.

*International Delight Sweet Buttercream Liquid Creamer* is designed to taste like sweet and sugary cake icing.  A serving size is 1 tablespoon which adds 40 calories and 1.5 grams of fat.  I probably add at least 2 servings of this creamer to lighten and sweeten up my morning cup of coffee.

As much as I always thought I'd enjoy a buttercream creamer flavor, this one disappointed.  It was just a bit too sweet and cloying for my tastes.  After 3 mornings in a row of having 2 sips and dumping the rest down the drain, I decided to dump my bottle of *Sweet Buttercream Creamer* down the drain.  Why waste perfectly good coffee with this stuff? Not recommended!

International Delight Sweet Buttercream is worth waking up at 5.

from Odessa, FL

This creamer has been off the shelf for quite a while, but I still can't get it off my mind. Every morning I think about this creamer when I have my daily 12 oz cup of coffee. I never write reviews, but I really want to share my Thanksgiven coffee with my incoming relatives and Sweet Buttercream creamer from International Delight. Please bring it back if only for the holidays :(

My new addiction! LOVE this product! Can't do mornings w/o!

from Parsons, KS

I have been a fan of the CoffeeMate Creme Brulee for over a year. This new International Delights ButterCream is the bomb! It's also cheaper. The container is nicer as well. I use to use sugar and milk in my coffee. I put a little in the bottom of my coffee cup then add the coffee - no spoon required to stir and definitely no sugar needed. I truly love this product! I read that it is seasonal... hopefully it will be offered year around!

this is the best creamer I have used so far and LOVE IT!!!

from Copperas Cove, TX

Usually I add sugar to my coffee ~ even with the sweetened creamers there are out there. I am trying my best to go on a diet but CANNOT give up my coffee flavored cream!! (haha) I tried this Sweet Buttercream creamer and it sweetened my coffee and I DIDN'T have to add any sugar which is a great accomplishment to me!! Best part it was only 40more calories added to my cup o'joe!!