International Delight Marshmallow Mocha Coffee Creamer

International Delight Marshmallow Mocha Coffee Creamer

Strong mocha flavor, sweet after taste

Comments about International Delight Marshmallow Mocha Coffee Creamer:

This product has a very strong mocha flavor. If you are a fan of that particular flavor, this is a great product that has a really sweet after taste that comes from the marshmallow flavor. If you prefer a soft, gentle flavor mocha flavor, this may not be the product for you. The marshmallow flavoring adds a very nice sweetness to this product.

My FAV coffee creamer EVER..........thus far

from Maple Valley, WA

Comments about International Delight Marshmallow Mocha Coffee Creamer:

Loved it and so did everyone I shared a cup with. It was a great flavor not too heavy on either the chocolate or marshmallow. Made mornings a little more enjoyable. I actually called the company to ask them to bring it back it was so good!

International Delight is out of this world!

from Lima, OH

Comments about International Delight Marshmallow Mocha Coffee Creamer:

Marshmallow Mocha coffee creamer! What more could you ask for? This is so decadent. Rich. Alive. It not only makes the coffee one better, but it makes you feel "naughty".  As if you shouldn't indulge in something this good; this sinful.What a great combination. Just when I thought they couldn't come up with any more new flavors, here comes Marshmallow Mocha with it's wonderful blend of old time favorites..mocha & marshmallow, the two tastes we so often use when we want comfort. And that is what this is also. Comfort when we are tired;when we are discouraged; when we are scared; when we are in love.  This flavor steps up to the bat. It is there when we need it most. Remind you of "some mores"?  Childhood memories. Friends and good times. They knew what was needed. They know how to make an affordable product. One that we don't mind paying for when we get enjoyment and contentment in return. Try it..no more to be said.

This is THE BEST coffee creamer

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about International Delight Marshmallow Mocha Coffee Creamer:

International Delight Marshmallow Mocha Creamer is the best coffee creamer out there. I have never enjoyed coffee this much ..it is way delicious homemade coffee compared to those high end coffee shop. Please put this flovor back on store rack. I AM BEGGING YOU!

Liquid S'Mores in a Bottle - What Could be Sweeter?

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about International Delight Marshmallow Mocha Coffee Creamer:

I'm the type of coffee drinker who is more excited by the taste of the creamer than by the taste of the coffee. That is to say, I am not a coffee snob by any measure. I'll drink a plain cup of Folgers and embellish it with a tasty creamer. International Delights has released the **Limited Edition, Marshmallow Mocha Coffee Creamer** for coffee drinkers like me.

Marshmallow Mocha is a flavor that is quite sweet and rich. Just a few drops in your coffee cup is enough to turn bland coffee into a liquid s'mores treat. In fact, it is **so** sweet that I find I don't need much--if any--sugar added to my morning brew. The creamer comes in both pint and quart sizes, and a little creamer goes a long way.

Because this flavor is so sweet, I do tend to tire of it more quickly than plain creamer. Also, I never have this flavor in a cup of coffee if I am eating a sweet pastry or muffin for breakfast. The sweetness of the "Marsh-Mocha" flavor doesn't complement the taste of baked goods, in my opinion. There is some truth to the saying: "too much of a good thing."

Overall, I do recommend this flavor if you want a boost of sweet chocolate to transform a boring cup of ordinary coffee. My only caution is that you not get carried away with it or you might end up with a stomach ache.