Other Dairies:
Coffee creamer
International Delight

Makes the best ice coffee

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about International Delight International Delight Coffee House Inspirations Caramel Macchiato:

I love ice coffee and drank it all the time so I was trying to find a cheaper and easier way to fix it-Maxwell House International Cafe was it. I make 8 cups at a time and put in the icebox to get cold-its the best I have found for the price. I buy the french vanilla flavor and then to add a bit of luxury to it I add some sweet italian cream to it-so rich and so good and it really is lowcal. just try it-its really good!!!!!!!

makes coffee taste delicious

from Long Island, NY

I have tried many flavors of International Delight coffee creamers and Caramel Macchiato is by far my favorite flavor. It has a nice caramel flavor and gives coffee that great extra sweetness to make it taste delicious. It has such a nice sweet taste that you do not even need to add any additional sweeteners. Every time I try a different flavor, I always go back to Caramel Macchiato. These products also have an expiration date that lasts a while. These creamers also do well to be stored in the freezer in case you get them on a great sale and/or with a coupon.

Yummy-O!

from Arlington, TX

I love this stuff. I like iced coffee. So, I use my Keurig to brew 32oz. (2 k cups) of different coffees (jamaica me crazy, caramel vanilla, french vanilla are all yummy with this). I then add this creamer and a bit of sugar and then I let it "chill" in my rubbermaid container in the fridge overnight. IT IS WONDERFUL!! I shake my container and then pour the coffee over ice and sip away my blues! It taste better than starbucks and at a fraction of the cost. I have alway been a fan of International Delight items, but here I am hooked. Try the Chai flavor with some spiced Chai tea, too.... It is just like a starbucks chai latte!

International Delight Coffee House creamer is a winner!

from Silver City, NM

International Delight Coffee House Inspirations coffee creamer singles in the caramel macchiato flavor is great for making homemade versions of the much more expensive Starbucks type coffee drinks. It comes in perfect little single sized containers that you can even take with you to add to a cup of coffee you might get at work. It has a true caramel taste with a nice sweet creaminess that really makes a cup of coffee a special treat that you can make any time without spending extra time making. And no additional dishes to wash is a plus. It is also perfect when you are entertaining guests. You can serve coffee with these individual creamers on the side to add something really special to the occasion. They can be used to make delicious iced coffee drinks as well. They are very convienient and versatile individual containers of creamer that make serving something special very easy and they are fairly reasonably priced. This is a very good product!

Love this creamy! The taste without the cost of Starbucks!

from Soddy Daisy, TN

I love caramel coffee drinks! I have always purchased them from the overpriced Starbucks, but now I can get the same flavor at home! I found this at a local store and had to give it a test! It was a great addition to my coffee! At a much lower cost than Starbucks! Wish the nutritional values were a lil better, but I have just recently gotten my wish and you'll have to check out my next review for the SKINNY! :)

Excellent!

from De Soto, MO

The Caramel Macchiato is my favorite coffee from Starbucks and this tastes pretty darn close for being something that I can just make at home.  And it's a whole lot cheaper!  It takes really good and the nutritional value on it isn't tooooo bad...  I love that this creamer tastes very close to the real deal.  I love Starbucks but it can get a tad price.  I also love that I can have this right in my home....no need to drive around to find a Starbucks...I can have my very own version of Starbucks right in my own home.  The price of this creamer is also really reasonable and is even more so when you can find a coupon or this new brand.  I really enjoy this actual brand and am glad to see them expanding their flavors.  It's nice to have some not so sweet creamers also.  I like that this one isn't really sweet and has the best after taste.  It is an excellent find and I can honestly say that I am truly glad to have found this product!