Other Dairies:
Coffee creamer, fat free, flavored, nonfat
International Delight
International Delight CoffeeHouse Inspirations SKINNY Caramel Macchiato

International Delight CoffeeHouse Inspirations SKINNY Caramel Macchiato

SKINNY Caramel Macchiato Creamer! My wish came true!

from Brighton, CO

Comments about International Delight CoffeeHouse Inspirations SKINNY Caramel Macchiato:

This International Delight SKINNY Caramel Macciato is wonderful!  You get a coffee house flavor without the price!  The flavor is great, can't even tell it's SKINNY! :-)  I love that I can usually buy it at a great price and coupons are usually available!  Bring on more SKINNY flavors!

Home Bistro Taste

from Saint Petersburg, FL

Drinking my coffee with skinny makes me feel like I'm sitting outside my favorite coffee house- without the drive and expense. This summer, I started making coffee ice cubes with my leftover coffee, pouring fresh coffee over 5 or 6 of them, and then topping it with International Delights Skinny creamers. YUM! The drawback of using any of the Internationals is that  once you start, you won't want to use anything else.

I have gotten my wish! It's now offered SKINNY!

from Soddy Daisy, TN

How was International Delight reading my mind? Just when I was hoping for a lighter version of the original product, here it is! Yeah! The taste is just as wonderful as the original just better nutritional values! Couldn't ask for more! The flavor, rich, creamy taste is all still there! Thank you International Delight!