Other Dairies:
International Delight

Pros

Cons

Makes you want to drink coffee!!

I was sent a coupon for a free pint of this creamer. There were several varieties and I had a hard time choosing which one I wanted. I am so happy I chose this one!! There is one for hazelnut that I am sure I will try as well. It is a bit sweet straight out of the bottle, but when it is mixed with coffee, it is diluted nicely. This is one of those drinks that I want to sip and savor for a very long time. For me, it is a comforting drink; one of those that I could sit by the fire and enjoy or while watching a movie on a rainy day. I am very appreciative of the coupon to try this creamer and I am sure I will become a loyal customer. I very highly recommend this creamer.

International delight is not bad at all

It had a sharp flavor to it like roasted nut though a little stronger than I like. Still gave the coffee what I need-a creamy taste though not as silky as other creamer. My husband and I tried this brand. It's not our favorite brand but we will buy it if it was on sale. Good enough.

Delish!

from Rochester, MN

Comments about International Delight Coffee House Inspirations Breve Creme Vanilla Caramel Cream:

This is an awesome creamer. So thick and creamy, and really adds great flavor to coffee. I love the Vanilla Caramel flavor; I'll add it to French Vanilla coffee for an extra vanilla-ey kick. Such a great way to start my morning with a shot of this in my cup. It doesn't take much to get the full benefit of the flavor, either, unlike some less thick and creamy creamers!

NASTY!!!!

I started an account just to express how shockingly terrible this product is. This grotesque liquid tastes like melted plastic! Ugh, I emptied my mug down the sink. Side note: I'm not a picky person when it comes to food- just shoes ; P

Amazing!

from Flushing, NY

I am not one to put sugar in my coffee, and I prefer it dark with just a splash of skim milk, bu when I tried Coffee House creamer, I was hooled! It only takes a little to get the great flavor of the creamer, and there is no chemical aftertaste like you find in other coffee creamers. Why? Read the ingredients! No chemicals!! We use this creamer in everything. A splash in warm milk for the kiddies. as a replacement for milk when we make sweet bisquits, in home made pancakes and when we make french toast. I am really glad I came across this creamer! I can also buy regular store brand coffee and it still tastes fantastic! The best part is that there is no odd aftertaste.

A Sweet Coffee Treat

from Piscataway, NJ

I was recently provided with a coupon to try CoffeeHouse International Delight Vanilla Caramel Creamer for free. I don't drink coffee every day because I don't particularly like the taste. The only way I can drink coffee is with creamer, so I was excited to try this new creamer and flavor. I must say, this creamer was pretty good. It was creamy and had a smooth flavorful taste. It was also very, very sweet. Luckily I like my coffee sweet. However, people who do not like their coffee very sweet will probably will not like this particular creamer. I also didn't detect much of an aftertaste. I might start drinking coffee every day now because I really like this creamer.

Tastes like Butterscotch candy dropped into my coffee cup!

from Sherman Oaks, CA

I really enjoy flavored creamers in my coffee cup. If it isn't flavored, then coffee is just pretty bland. If I don't have flavored creamer, then I need to have flavored coffee (i.e. Hazelnut blend). I received a coupon for a free bottle of Breve Creme and chose the Vanilla Caramel. I was looking forward to Hazelnut but the market didn't have it in stock :-( .

I added some to our coffee cups for our morning picker uppers and it was really very tasty. A word to the wise - little will go a long way, so don't overadd it to your cup, especially if you use sugar or artificial sweetener (we use Splenda). The creamer plus the sugar/sweetener will really make your coffee sweet.

The flavor of the Vanilla Caramel tastes a little more like a creamy Butterscotch candy than it does Vanilla Caramel. When my husband and I tried it, we both thought the same thing: one of those old fashioned butterscotch candies was sitting at the bottoms of our cups. It was a nice, unexpected flavor (my husband doesn't care much for vanilla flavored creamers) for both of us. I would buy it again and hope that the Hazelnut really does taste like Hazelnut and not something else.

Breve Cream Vanilla Caramel Cream is Awesome! YUMMY!

from Jacksonville, FL

I redeemed my coupon for a free Breve Cream. Wow! The Vanilla Caramel Cream is a dream come true. It makes even cheaper coffee taste great. I look forward to cup in the morings now. One sip and it's just so hard to slowly sip your coffee. This stuff is so good you just want to drink it down and go for another cup. You can't go wrong buying this one.

Vanilla Caramel

from Hudson, FL

I received my free coupon for the Breve Coffee Creamer and couldn't have asked for a better one OR should I type, IT WAS THE BEST ONE YET BY FAR!! I'm not a big fan of favored creamers........just a sugar and pure light cream for this ole gal. But I had to try it since you know the saying......."If it's FREE it's FOR ME!".

I chose the vanilla caramel for this one. What a joy from the first sip to the last gulp!........LOL! If you use sugar like I do, cut down on it for this one is sweet! No after taste but the taste does seem to linger like a fine wine!

Then I used one of the .55 cent coupons (that I was supposed to share with friends) and purchased the plain caramel! That one is wonderful also and not as sweet.

Next is the double chocolate and who knows after that........as long as the coupons hold out and the sales. It could get a bit pricey. I recommend it!

This satisfys my sweet coffee cravings!

from Murray, KY

I really like this creamer. It did not have that artifical aftertaste alot of the flavored creamers do but tasted like the real thing. It really satisfied my cravings and I will be buying this one again!

Great Taste - Great Value

from Florence, SC

I just tried this creamer today and was amazed at the difference in taste compared to other creamers I have used. It was truly delicious! I also used it in a glaze recipe for cinnamon rolls and Breve made the texture of the glaze smoother and also added to the vanilla taste of the glaze. I will definitely use this creamer again.

The best friend of coffee anf my check book.

from Baytown, TX

The breve creamer by international delight is the best thing i have ever ahd in my coffee. with so many flavors and at such a good price this coffee creamer inspires me to stay home and drink my coffee while i read a book insted of go out and spend way to much. plus i constantly find coupons for this creamer which makes it an even bigger bargin.