3.9

International Delight Chocolate Mint Truffle Creamer

3.9

Little Cup of Heaven!

Comments about International Delight Chocolate Mint Truffle Creamer:

This is a wonderful tasting creamer. I love chocolate and mint. It is not overpowering. My coffee of choice is Chocolate Caramel Brownie from Cameron's Coffee. This combination is heavenly-like drinking mint hot chocolate! Will buy it when I can find it and freeze it for later on!

Delicious

Comments about International Delight Chocolate Mint Truffle Creamer:

I'm a mint fiend, so it's not surprising that I love this creamer. It's a great treat in the morning and indulgent enough to leave me feeling satisfied.

The calories per serving are a bit higher than I'd like, but luckily you don't need to use a whole lot in order to enjoy the flavor.

I recommend this to other mint lovers!

Great mint flavor, worth a taste

Comments about International Delight Chocolate Mint Truffle Creamer:

I'm not sure what the truffle part is, but chocolate mint flavor of this product is very good. This brand is a bit expensive as far as creamer goes, but this one is worth a try. This would be a good party creamer to put out with desserts. If you are a fan of mint, this product is definitely worth a try.

Not coming back into my fridge again!

from Altoona, WI

Comments about International Delight Chocolate Mint Truffle Creamer:

This was awful!  Ususally they have pretty good flavors but ugh!  Time to go back to the testing board on this one!  The mint flavor was SO strong that it gagged me right off the bat!  I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, let alone buy it again!  Unless you love mint flavor (and I mean LOVE) I would stay away from this one.  The chocolate flavor wasn't there...I was so disappointed!  I love the idea but change the flavor around!  Who really wants to drink toothpaste flavored stuff?  Not me!  Yes, it was cheap but I'd much rather pay for a pricer creamer than this...International Delight, this one is a failure in my book!  Maybe if they had used a different combination of flavors or not so much mint extract...I'm not sure what this needs, other than to be tossed out in the trash.  I'd recommend some of the other flavors of International Delight (they do have some really good ones out there) but this one just isn't right.  It's a blessing that they only have it during certain times of the year!

International Delight Chocolate Mint Truffle Creamer is amazing!

from Chambersburg, PA

Comments about International Delight Chocolate Mint Truffle Creamer:

I discovered International Delight Chocolate Mint Truffle creamer over the holidays. When I realized it was a limited edition I bought all I could find. I'm on my last bottle. So sad!!! :( Can't wait till it's back later this year. Wish they'd make it a regular flavor!

Absolutely fabulous!

from Rustburg, VA

Comments about International Delight Chocolate Mint Truffle Creamer:

This creamer is the top of the line! I use it with Millstone's Holiday Peppermint and it was great! My first cup in the morning is always a plain, regular coffe and then I have a flavored coffee and come alive. The only downfall is that it's a seasonal creamer.

Flavor is much too strong for my taste.

from South Saint Paul, MN

Comments about International Delight Chocolate Mint Truffle Creamer:

There is quite a few different flavors.  The price is very reasonable.  Rainbow grocery stores have these creams 10 for 10 quite often.  My personal opinion is that it has very stong flavor. I like lots of cream in my coffee, so I put a little bit of the flavored cream and then regular cream. International delight cream does come in quite a few different flavors and have added new flavors since I first heard of them. So I would image they will keep making new flavors. They are kept in the refridgerator and have quite long expiration dates on them. They are nice to have when you have company and can offer coffee with different tastes. My granddaughter adds them to her hot chocolate, and says its really good.

Int Delight creamer is delicious and affordable!

from South Lebanon, OH

Comments about International Delight Chocolate Mint Truffle Creamer:

I've frequently passed the coffee aisle and seen International Delight creamers and appreciated the unique flavors they offered, but never actually tried one.

The other day I picked up International Delight's Chocolate Mint Truffle coffee creamer. I was afraid it'd be too overpowering or that I'd have to add twice as much cream just to be able to taste it. I was pleasantly surprised! You can use this flavor like a regular creamer and it simply adds a delicious chocolate/mint taste to your coffee. The taste is subtle but enough to enjoy it, no worries about too much mint or too much chocolate, the creamer is perfectly balanced!

Also most International Delight products are fairly priced, leaving you able to buy a few different flavors to rotate around. :)