Other Mortgage Lenders:

Intelliloan.com

Pros

Cons

• Types/Options:

Super Easy and Fast!!!!!!!!!!!

This company made my refinance so easy. I had been working with a broker for months who could never get it together. I called Tina, and within 10 minutes she completed the application, and called me with an approval by days end. 12 days after my initial contact, my loan closed, zero fees and a fantastic rate. I wish I started with them to begin with.

Update: Last week (6 months after closing) I got a call from them letting me know rates had fallen, and I could use my Rate Protection Guaranty to lower my rate for free.  There customer service and professionalism is unsurpassed.  I highly recommend.

CHEESY - HARD SELL - SHADY

I heard a radio announcement offering 3.5% percent 30 yr fixed loans and called to ask what you what the fees were for this loan. I was immediately told that I needed to give information prior to getting questions asked. Of course, in offering to answer their questions. they were pre-qualifying me before I even wanted the loan. Once I gave them all of the information, I was told that she could not answer my questions and that I would have to be forwarded to a loan officer. What a sham. Here comes the bait and switch. Once connected to a loan officer I was told immediately that the rate offered over the radio was for those with 800 and above credit scores. This should have been a piece of cake for the first girl to answer and very, very, few could ever get this rate. I have had 773 for 20 years, Owned two houses, and never been late on a house payment. Anyway, that loan officer conveniently said no worries, i have something just as good for you... 3.75 % Of course this was the going rate for all others offering 30 yr fixed when I searched online the night before. I politely told him I didn't want to go any further. I was no longer interested.

Customer Service
3 days after my initial call, I received 3 calls to my home while i wasn't home. No messages left. The fourth day, I received a live call and it was a loan officer, (different) from the 1st one 'following up' with me about my loan. I told him that I wasn't interested and that I told them this days ago.
Again, 3-4 days later another call was made to my home, this time I nice message was left wondering if I was still interested. And now yesterday, an other loan officer trying to hard sell me on a loan for 3.75 telling me that I am an excellent prospect for a loan. What Gives. I told him over and over and over that I was NOT interested and for the varied reasons that i spoke of above and he would not stop trying to sell me on a loan.

Types/Options
I would not get a loan if that guy called me today and offered 3% and said I had outstanding credit. #1 for the mere fact they are baiting and switching. They weren't offering that loan to people. They wanted leads to generate the sale of the going market rate loans of 3.75. That is unsavory practice. Then, once they get your information to even be able to ask any questions about the loans they offer they will incessantly call and bother you until you want to pull your hair out or change your number. They don't listen to your wants or needs they are just in it to sell, sell, sell at whatever cost. Be leery of giving your information out to them or you will be glued to the hip fovever!! I have even filed a complaint but it doesn't seem to matter because I inquired to this company once. BE CAREFUL

Incompetence at it's finest

from elk grove, ca

Comments about Intelliloan.com:

I found this company on Lending Tree, or they found me. I don't know but I wish I had never had any dealings with them. I really feel as though I was just scammed out of $450.00. I was trying to do a refi to pay off a couple of bills as well as upgrade my countertops. When I spoke to Kristopher Nguyen, he told me that he could either do the cash out option, OR at the very least we would be saving $100 per month on our mortgage payment. I provided all of the usual paperwork to get the ball rolling, and very quickly my credit card was charged for the $450.00 appraisal fee. All was going well until I received the appraisal, which was the most incompetent appraisal I have ever seen, and since I work in the business, I have seen many. I realize that this guy is a supposed 3rd party and not supposed to be affiliated with this business, but I could swear he worked for the company because everything about this deal from start to finish was horrible. Anyhow, the appraisal didn't come in high enough for the cash out option, okay moving on right? Wrong, first I tried several times to get a review of the appraisal, which to this day I have still NOT received. Then when I told Kristopher lets just move on with the other option that way my $450.00 would not be spent in vain in my view, it took me a while to actually get an estimate (which by the way I asked for while we were waiting for the appraisal to come back). When I received the estimate, I see that I am only saving $11.00 per month vs the $100.00 he quoted me originally. The excuse being that my taxes went up and he could not be held responsible for that. Don't deal with this company, they don't do good research and they make promises that they can't keep, also when you call them on it they get an attitude with the customer. I have basically just wasted $450.00 I think I have a right to get an attitude, NOT YOU NOTINTELLILOAN!

Larry Rocks!!!!

from Klamath Falls, OR

Comments about Intelliloan.com:

I worked with Larry Honn to get our home refinanced. Larry went above and beyond to make sure we got the best deal possible. He kept his word on everything he promised us. There was very little hang ups and ultimately it was a positive experience.

Great Loan Company to Refinance Your Home.

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Intelliloan.com:

This is a great place to go if you would like to refinance your current morgage, or get a loan for a home. I was tired of paying high escrow payment with my current morgage company every month. I wasn't for sure if it was possible to get cheaper loan payment after refinancing my current loan, but Intelliloan.com made it possible. I'm actually paying one seventy five dollars less each month in escrow payments now! I found out that I was paying high insurance because the last company insured my home more than its value. They had made me pay insurance prices based on how much it would cost to rebuild the home, which was ridiculously priced. I have a nice home, but it is far from a mansion, which is what it seemed they thought I was going to build if my home burnt down.

Customer Service
I got an answer on my approval with Intelliloan.com in less than twelve hours! The application process was very simple. They sent forms to my email, which all I had to do was fill out and send back. I had them back within a day, and was approved in no at all. I was paying a cheaper price for my mortgage and escrow by the next month, which made me very happy.

Types/Options
Intelliloan.com offers a variety of different types of loans. I actually found out about this site from my brother who went through them to refinance his home. I recommend it highly in purchasing your first home, or for refinancing your current mortgage. If you think your paying too high of a loan, I highly recommend this site. I'm so happy I found them.

Refinance

Comments about Intelliloan.com:

I tried to refi my house loan with almost every company out there and do to my bankruptcy they told me I had to wait 2 years. Then Larry from intelliloan called and said he could help and he did. I would highly recommend intelliloans, and Larry thank you so much.

• Types/Options:

Outstanding service. Brian was wonderful!

Comments about Intelliloan.com:

Customer service was wonderful. Brian moved very fast to help close this refinance. He was also very helpful, patient and responsive. Brian made himself available to answer all my questions and was great at following up with other departments. This was a great experience overall. Also, the notary / closing broker that was sent to my home for final signing was one of the best I have dealt with. He was very knowledgeable, well-prepared and was able to answer questions based on his prior experience. Thank you so much to everyone involved!

• Types/Options:

Achieved what others said could not !

Comments about Intelliloan.com:

Refinanced my home, after I was told by others my loan to value ratios where to high. Intelliloan took the time to work throught my numbers and help me with guidance on how to qualify. Intelliloan was a lifesaver for me. Thanks to hardwork from Brian and his team

• Types/Options:

Intelliloan saved the day after bad experience with other co.

Comments about Intelliloan.com:

I've bought and sold, and refinanced several homes and am very familiar with the process. I attempted to refinance at the beginning of the year with another company but after three months and countless problems I kicked them to the curb and gave up until I found Intelliloan. Night and day difference between a good company and a bad one. I expect a certain level of professionalism from someone handling my most valuable asset and Intilliloan did not disappoint. Very professional, lots of options, very helpful staff. They did in a matter of weeks what the other company couldn't do in months and with absolutely no errors, no hang-ups, no issues. Totally professional as it should be. Best lender I've worked with so far.

Customer Service
Worked with Jeff Schierholz and he has had the perfect level of communication throughout. Not too much, not too little. Understands the process and was the first loan agent to take the time to ascertain my level of competence with the process and then speak to me at that appropriate level. Refreshing. Didn't feel like I was being spoken down to and didn't waste a lot of time explaining things that were already well understood.

Types/Options
Ultimately it was the best deal I could find.

Refinancing with Intelliloan

Comments about Intelliloan.com:

I'm very satisfied with service I received from Intelliloan. This time Daniel Nicart, Mortgage Specialist from Intelliloan helped me with my refinancing case. Daniel was very helpful and professional while working on my refinancing, providing high level of attention to minor details on my case. I would strongly recommend Intelliloan and Daniel for your mortgage or refinancing.

Re Finance of my 15 year mortgage to get a lower rate

Comments about Intelliloan.com:

Larry and his team did an excellent job. Fastest and easiest loan process I have had

Customer Service
Always returned phone calls and E Mails quickly. Everything was explained up front and there were no surprises when the loan was funded. Was very impressed with the lady that brought our loan documents to sign.

Brian Ellis Review with intelliloan center

Comments about Intelliloan.com:

Very helpful company:) Every time I had any questions Brian was always available or he called Back promptly. Loan was thoroughly explained and done in a timely manner. Even thou the process is very stressful and confusing Brian was there with a shoulder to lean on. Thanks Brian