4.9

4.9

Pros

Cons

• Available Plans:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

It surpassed my expectations. I called while I was waiting for the ambulance to bring my husband to the hospital in the Philippines. The voice on the other end of the line was calming and reassuring. When she said, "Don't worry Mrs. Lagtapon, we will bring you both home as quickly as possible." I felt so comforted and secure that everything will be alright. I have since recommended this insurance to all my friends and anybody who is thinking of travelling. Great job.

great customer service

Our trip in 2011 was delayed twice in Australia and New Zealand, necessitating extra expenses. There was no problem getting paid however, InsureMyTrip used the exchange rate on the day they processed the paperwork instead of when I incurred the expenses, which had changed. I lost money.

love

from saudi

Comments about InsureMyTrip.com:

I was presented with a wide variety of options and prices, all on one site, as I have before - as well as the ability to review terms and conditions, details, etc. I have used InsureMyTrip.com before, actually had to cancel one trip and received all coverage purchased (my money back) and both will return and recommend it to many other travelers.

Insures US and International travel.

Comments about InsureMyTrip.com:

We recently traveled to Brazil to visit family. Upon arriving, our bags were lost, and our rental car wasn't ready. We had insured our luggage and belongings with this company. Not only did they get our luggage to us same day, they also responded to help with a mode of transport to get us to our desired destination.

Customer Service
They are extremely efficient, and you can reach them from anywhere in the world. They work around the clock so you can call at any time when traveling if you have issues with personal belongings, injuries, or other medical emergencies. Not only are they quick to respond, they are friendly, and go out of their way to help you resolve any travel related issues you are insured for.

Available Plans
They allow you to purchase basic plans only in the US, or international plans. You can also purchase basic plans which simply cover your luggage, or missed flights, or go with a comprehensive plan that will cover medical emergencies and necessities, luggage, and everything involved with your travel plans. If you think you need insurance when traveling (for anything) - this company likely has some form of coverage for you.

• Available Plans:

Always use when leaving the country.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about InsureMyTrip.com:

I travel outside of the country at least a few times a year on business trips and I like to make sure that I have all of my basis's covered, so I always make sure that I buy a plan from Insuremytrip. This website is very easy to use, and they even have a great phone number to call. I always book online because of the convenience of being able to just add your destination and dates and be able to see all kinds of different companies and options that are offering you travel insurance. They offer so many plans with such a wide variety of price ranges that cover all kinds of things, so it is easy to find a plan that fits your budget and has what you need. I only ever had to make a claim one time in all of my trips with travel insurance, I fell down while in another country and had to get stitches on my knee. My regular insurance of course would not cover something like this, so thankfully I had this travel insurance to be able to pay for the medical expenses that I incurred while overseas. The representative that I called made it very easy for me to file the claim and they did not give me a problem or act like I was inconveniencing her, she was so great and had a lot of compassion for what I was going through, she made the whole experience easy and confirmed in my head that I was making the right choice in my travel insurance.

Best Representatives!

from Kansas

Comments about InsureMyTrip.com:

Honestly, I usually dread dealing with insurance company representatives. I always feel that they just do not care and try to sell me unnecessary stuff. Insure My Trip has the best customer service representatives! I actually do not dread contacting them because they are SO polite and helpful.

For my job I have to have travelers insurance for my trips. I have tried other companies before but they were just awful to deal with and expensive. I called Insure My Trip and was quickly connected and able to discuss the available plans that would best fit my needs. The customer representative was so down to earth and caring. I was shocked because I assumed the customer service would be lacking, but this company is different than most! Luckily, I have never actually had to file a claim.

I HIGHLY recommend this company!

Customer Service
Absolutely outstanding customer service representatives!

Available Plans
I was quickly able to find a plan that fit my needs.

• Available Plans:

They definitely insured my trip!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about InsureMyTrip.com:

On a recent two week long family trip out of the country to visit family we used insuremytrip.com because of the length of time we would be staying and the distance we would be traveling, not to mention we were traveling outside the country for the first time ever! I spoke with a very helpful customer service representative over the phone who helped me pick the best policy for our circumstances and family. Acquiring the trip insurance was easy and hassle free. The representative was very friendly and knowledgable. They offered me a lot of different plans and really seemed to care for me as a customer when helping me decide which plan would cover everything for this particular trip. Luckily we didn't end up filing a claim on this trip but having the peace of mind that we would be covered in case of anything major happening, it was definitely worth it to insure our trip! From now on I will definitely be using insuremytrip.com anytime I have any travel plans and I would highly recommend this website for doing so!

Peace of Mind is Priceless

Comments about InsureMyTrip.com:

We have been using Insure My Trip for our trip insurance now for for almost 8 years. Their prices are better than the ones offered by the cruise lines. We have fortunately never needed to make a claim but have seen other passengers have accidents, etc. where they needed to be sent back home. It is well worth the peace of mind to have the necessary insurance in place.

Great Service

Comments about InsureMyTrip.com:

I purchased travel insurance from this company (therefore I can't speak about any other type of insurance). I worked with two different people, Zac and Carol, and both were excellent. Zac helped me pick the right policy for my situation and Carol did the actual booking. I would highly recommend their service.

Self-service at it's best

Comments about InsureMyTrip.com:

All of the info I needed to make my travel insurance decision and purchase presented in an easy to understand format. Great job!

Customer Service
Didn't use customer service (yet), but I hate to give it any less since I don't have any frame of reference.

Available Plans
Many plans to choose from, and most are customizable (deductible, coverage level, etc) to give you just what you are looking for.

Wonderful customer service.

Comments about InsureMyTrip.com:

This company has great service representatives. They are highly knowledgeable and unbelievably helpful.

Customer Service
Very quick response time when I called customer service. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. What a great company!

Available Plans
Excellent options. What is nicer is that the customer representatives listen to what you want and come up with reasonably priced plans.

Excellent experience! Seamless!

Comments about InsureMyTrip.com:

Zac, the representative, was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable about your products. The transaction was seamless and quick. I feel very confident about my purchase from your company.

Customer Service
Again, Zac was very helpful and pleasant! 6 out of 5!