Other Flat Screen TVs:

Insignia in. HDTV-Ready Plasma TV

Better Picture and cheaper than LCD

from Salem, OR

Comments about Insignia in. HDTV-Ready Plasma TV:

I recently bought this Insignia plasma 42in, and it has a nicer picture than the 32in LCD tv I have and they were bolth around the same retail price, the picture quality definetly has a wow factor when watchin HD programing.

great value for the price

from State College, PA

Comments about Insignia in. HDTV-Ready Plasma TV:

I own this unit and I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I use hdmi and the composite inputs of the tv to hook up my devices and it is really easy to swithc between them. Plasmas and lcd tvs are compareable but if you need a high refresh rate I will recmmend you to buy a plasma. It becomes important on high speed moves especially on sports. Also the resolution for computer is good enogh so you will not have any problems at all. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoyes watching sports and looking for a low budget hdtv.

We are exstremely pleased with our Insignia Plasma 42" TV!

from Judsonia, AR

Comments about Insignia in. HDTV-Ready Plasma TV:

*For optimal picture quality and depth we had our plasma calibrated by the geek squad as soon as we could.  This is a beautiful Television, the picture is amazing, and the sound is exceptional.  From playing PS3 games to watching cartoons it is hands down the best television we have ever owned.  Live sporting events looks like you are on the front row, graphics on our gaming console are so realistic they look true to life, and when your playing Tiger Woods 11 it really looks like Tiger himself.  Paired with our Insignia blue ray dvd player takes movie night to a whole new level.  Music videos are wonderful, I listen to music most of the day on it.  Works with most any wall mounting kit either stationary or swing type.  Ours is a beautiful glass and black mounting stand. If your looking for the best bargain high quality home entertainment look at the **Insignia NS-P42Q10A 42 in. HDTV-Ready Plasma TV.** We love ours and im sure you will love yours to.  *