Other Flat Screen TVs:

Cons

Perfect for me!

from 78230

Comments about Insignia 32" LCD HDTV:

I have it in my bedroom. I may mount it on the wall. Wide variety in menu settings, uses RCA cables as well as HDMI and has a fiber optic connection for my surround sound!

I bought the extended warranty for piece of mind and I'm on a tight budget. 750 or whatever pixels are great for me. I don't require more, most programs I watch are not in HD.

Set up was a breeze and with DTV, the remote was done in a snap!

Very clear.

I don't pick it up nor do I have kids at home.

Straightforward design.

Worked from the start, no problems.

• Sound Quality:

Fairly good for the price.

Comments about Insignia 32" LCD HDTV:

My fiance and I got this TV mostly for the price since being in college means being on a budget. so far its fairly good for the price. it plays well and has a good options menu and the design is very sleek.

the problems I see is the picture quality can be a little rough at times and ever so slightly pixelated. its not much of an issue but just noticeable. also I am finding it impossible to fix the settings so that videos are just regular widescreen, almost always they are wide wide screen where the movie is already wide screen, and the TV adds even more black to the edges, which bothers me.

Slightly pixelated

Sound Quality
Has a habit of making a buzzing noise very easily. I figured out its interference from it being plugged into the power bar & not the wall.

I haven't really had it long enough to tell, but its pretty good so far after 4 months

Its very sleek and nice, buttons concealed under the screen and the option to mount it to the wall. only issue is the base for when its not wall mounted is a little wobbly and makes me nervous that my cat is going to get crushed by it one of these days.

Great Christmas gift

Comments about Insignia 32" LCD HDTV:

I received this a an early Christmas gift in conjunction with a Roku 3 HD. This television is a great addition to anyone's bedroom. I also have found it great for laptop/PC hook-up to increase screen size and visibility. Overall the color and crispness of the television is phenomenal for the price.

Sound Quality
Not quite as loud as I'd prefer, but is good for its size.

Incredibly lightweight.

• Sound Quality:

This is a great tv for a bedroom.

Comments about Insignia 32" LCD HDTV:

Great quality! I love watching movies on this tv because the picture is very clear. I do prefer watching movies over watching tv on this tv though. The picture is clearer when you watch movies, but the picture us still good when you watch tv. The size is nice because you can see the picture really well. The sound and picture qualities are both pretty good. I haven't noticed any problems with the sound quality. This is a very durable tv, so no need to worry about it falling apart! The design is simple but nice looking.

Picture Quality
Great quality! The picture is clear and it is enjoyable to watch.

Sound Quality
This tv has really good sound quality! The volume is great and just overall I think the quality of the sound is great.

I have had no problems with the durability of this tv. Its stand is very sturdy.

This tv has a great design. It's nice to look at.

This tv's performance is great! I have no complaints!

• Sound Quality:

Great Pixels! Great Sound! Great Design! Great Movie output!

Comments about Insignia 32" LCD HDTV:

Has a great picture, great sound, fast and reliable! Plenty of HDMI outputs and great for gaming! Everyone that plays or watches regular tv or movies on my ps3 they say it looks great. Haven't had a problem with it at all. I am thinking of buying another one near the future. Will work for a room at 32 inches and for kids that love gaming.

Picture Quality
When gaming, has the option to be in gaming mode which makes the gaming UI more sleek, smoother,faster and better picture. great refresh rate. Can output 1080p, movies look great on regular tv, ps3, laptops through HDMI.

Sound Quality
Usually watch movies at volume 11 but at 25 its pretty loud! no surround system hooked up. Play music loud and sound great!

I've had this one for about four years and still running like new, just need a new control thats all, but still functional {faded text on Buttons}. the tv is very durable.

simple, shiny, attractive, thin, still up to date with other newer tvs out there.

love the 1080p and 120 hz, great for gaming! great refresh rate!

Won't buy again

Comments about Insignia 32" LCD HDTV:

I have not had luck with Insignia. It worked well for about nine months, then the ability to turn it on or off with the remote quit working. (not a remote problem) Then it just quit coming on at all. Researched it and found out how to do a factory reboot. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and I have to leave it unplugged for days or weeks and reboot again. Now we just leave it on 24/7, knowing it will wear out even sooner, at least we will be able to watch television when we want until we have to replace it completely. Works ok with DVR, DVD and gaming systems. When I have gone online to research the problem, I discovered that MANY people have had this same type of problem with Insignia televisions. I'm glad some people have had a positive experience, but I won't buy this brand again. It's not our primary television, so we'll just make do until it finally dies for the last time.