2.1

Cons

DONT USE...WARNING

from San Jose, CA

Comments about InsanelyCheapFlights.com:

DO NOT USE THEM.. I tried to book a flight and entered all my credit card information. As soon as it confirm booking it went back to the home page. I instantly got a call from a NY number which I ignored the first time. Called them directly offered me a very cheap price. I asked why my booking didnt go through and they replied indicaed it was likely due to the amount of seats left. When i tried to add insurance the price went up more than on the website, so i said i would try again. I tried to book again on the site because I'm really stubborn. Same thing happened.. took me to the home page. I got a call again. this time I decided to talk to them and book through them. cheaper price than on website without insurance. gave them all my credit card info, passenger info etc. the rep was very surprised i declined the insurance. he was like are you sure you dont want to book with insurance i said no. He again reassured me the price would go up. I said no. So he put me on hold with all my credit card details, billing address, family information, comes back and says sorry the airlines couldnt confirm your flights. This is a scam. I rarely write feedback like this.. I'm so so upset, feel violated and they simply waisted my time. I saw someone else say the were going to sue them. If they charge the flights on my cc, please contact me so i can join you.. STAY AWAY PEOPLE!!! TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. I should of read these review earlier... ugh!

No call back on seat selection

from Tampa, fl

Comments about InsanelyCheapFlights.com:

I booked my flight in February waited to be called for selection of seat and no call. Sent email and no response. Finally called and placed on hold forever to get a person. All they did was apologize for not calling. Informed me that my request for window seat was not possible. I ask for supervisor to be placed on a long hold again. This not worth the time, money of really no savings at all or energy.

Little to no true customer service - disappointing.

from Toledo, OH

Comments about InsanelyCheapFlights.com:

I book travel on a daily basis so I am always looking at different websites for good deals. I tried Insanely cheapflights.com and was really disappointed. It is no more than another comparison site that takes you to other travel sites. They did have a promo code for $50 off but I tried to use it and it didn’t work. I tried several times. I tried calling their customer service but they could not get the promo code to work either. The customer service people were nice but they were not knowledgeable and seemed to be doing the same things that I could try on my own computer. This site offered no exceptional deals on other travel either such as hotels or cars. The rates I saw were very standard and not noteworthy or insanely cheap. This site offered nothing special and made me feel like I was going through a middle-man instead of getting a great deal. The site ran fast and that was about the best thing about the whole site or the travel deals that I was seeing on the site.

Won't use them.

Comments about InsanelyCheapFlights.com:

I went to insanelycheapflights.com and entered my travel info. When I hit "search" pop-up windows from different travel related businesses came up, one after the other. At least a dozen came up before I was able to force quit my browser, which I have set to block pop-up windows. How they sidestepped that is beyond me but I have no inclination to patronize a company that pulls those kinds of stunts.

• Customer Service:

InsanelyCheapFlights.com is easy to use and finds great deals.

Comments about InsanelyCheapFlights.com:

Great site for finding cheap flights. Took me less time than any other site I tried to book the trip, and found an unbelievable price, especially during the holiday season.

Very easy to use, took no time at all to fill in the info, and all the features are right there on the home page.

Prices really are insane

Comments about InsanelyCheapFlights.com:

I was pretty reluctant to give insanelycheapflights a try, not only because the name is kind of cheesey, but also because when I did go to the site, an "insane" amount of pop ups bombarded my screen. And since travel websites seem to be a dime a dozen these days, you can usually just go with any of them because they all pretty much have the same prices. Especially when you start tacking on taxes and fees. But once I got past that, and did a search for the flights I needed, I was actually really surprised to see the prices they offered at more than half of what every other travel website offers. And they were Saturday flights around the holidays! Booking was simple, and everything went smoothly. I was worried that somewhere there would be some catch I was missing, or some additional payment to be made. But, I had no extra hidden fees, and no problems with our reservations, or seats. This website really sets itself apart from all the other travel websites being is they actually deliver on the fact that they ARE cheaper than all the others.

• Customer Service:

Stay away from these scam artists.

Comments about InsanelyCheapFlights.com:

STAY AWAY FROM THIS booking company (insanelycheapflights.com). They are the same con artists from cheapostay.com and cheapoair.com.

They cheat!!! They will give you cheap rates, but when you check out at the hotel or car rental, there will be added costs they don't tell you. In reality, you will be PAYING MORE than other reputable sites, such as travelocity and expedia. STAY AWAY!!! I will be initiating a lawsuit against them.

A lot of these great review could be written by people insanelycheapflights hired. So, don't take the reviews at face value. These people are scam artists ready to rip you off!

They are a bunch of cheaters. They will pretend to sell you and switch the actual product underneath you without even telling you until you review the contract. Then they will tell you not to worry. However, they send you a contract that doesn't match the price charged by the hotels or car rentals. Then you have to spend hours to argue with them.

Policy not fully disclosed. This site is a scam and reps are cheaters at best.

Features
Most of the booking are non-refundable. Whereas, some other sites will be refundable if you cancel before 72 hours.

Customer Service
Bunch of cheaters. They will pretend to sell you and switch the actual product underneath you without even telling you until you review the contract. However, they send you a contract that doesn't match the price charged by the hotels or car rentals. Then you have to spend hours to argue with them.