Other Supplements:
Innovative Natural Products
Innovative Natural Products Colloidal Silver High Potency 500 ppm

Innovative Natural Products Colloidal Silver High Potency 500 ppm

Was skeptical, but the stuff actually works

Comments about Innovative Natural Products Colloidal Silver High Potency 500 ppm:

I recently had a tooth removed that became infected. Instead of having to go to the dentist and go through a whole anti-biotics cycle my grandma gave me a bottle of this silver stuff. I'm not one to fall for the whole snake oil medicine stuff but I figured i'd at least give it a shot. After a few uses I could tell that the swelling was going down and the stuff was actually working. After a few days the infection was gone and I was more than impressed with how well this stuff really works. I will say that I was using the more potent 2000 ppm stuff so I can't say if the 500 would work slower or not. I went ahead and bought a bottle off their website just in case. Totally worth it.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

I have been using this product for about 10 years. I tried a few other companies when I couldn't get their product but the result just wasn't the same. To me, believe what you want about what people say on the internet but the 500 ppm, 1100 ppm and 2000 ppm work wonders when infections arise. I will never buy from anyone else as long as they are in business. That's the best review I can give and if you want to waste your money on hipe then go for it. I just needed to give my opinion and tell the truth about what works and what doesn't. Thank you.

The only Colloidal Silver that stays energized!

I have tried just about every silver product out there and this is the only one that I found stays true to their claims. So many companies selling this but I can tell you this is the one that has worked for over 10 years for me. So glad to have found them again. Thank you INP!

Best quality colloidal silver I have ever used.

from La Jara, CO

This is absolutely the BEST COLLOIDAL SILVER I have ever used. And I have used pretty much all of the brands out there. This is the only one that really works for me and my family. I have many friends that use it and they say the same thing. Don't waste your money on any other brand like I did.