3.7

Cons

Meh. Better off avoiding

from Greenville, SC

Comments about Inglis Super Capacity Washer:

This washer is not what i expected. Oftentimes my washer will forget to spin on the spin cycle. There aren't any extra noises when it doesn't spin. It also has a nasty habit of leaving greasy spots on clothes. I'm not very sure if it is because there is something wrong, but it has been doing this for the better part of two years now. Avoid.

Cheap basic washing machine

from Greenville, SC

Comments about Inglis Super Capacity Washer:

My husband and I have had this washing machine for several years. I do not like it. It is loud and has had several problems (and we have replaced the hoses). Every once in a while the water won't drain out of the washer. Sometimes it gets stuck on the rinse cycle. And for some reason all our clothes get stains on them after we wash them (they look like grease spots). We have to wash almost everything twice and it's annoying. This washer worked fine when it was new so maybe it's just getting old and needs to be replaced. I wouldn't buy this one again.

• Cleaning Time:

Stubborn, can be a pain...

Comments about Inglis Super Capacity Washer:

We have owned the Inglis washer for about 5 years now. The washer is so-so, a very basic washing machine. We moved from our apartment to our house a few years ago, so I'm not sure if it was the move (being carried downstairs, getting rocked around) or if it is just the quality of the washer, but it performs differently now. It can get, what we call in our house, "touchy". Every now and then, and we make sure all loads are about the same size for this reason, it will not agitate. This is extremely exasperating, especially when you need to keep up with 2 small messy children, and a husband who needs to have his uniforms for work cleaned everyday. When it does this, I end up having to let it the clothes 'sit' in the water, with the machine turned off. This can take up to an hour, when I restart it, hoping it will start to agitate. This can make laundry time very lengthy, waiting for it to basically do its sole job on this earth! When it does agitate, it works pretty great. On a side not, the dryer performs very well, and I have no qualms with it.

Works for me.

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Inglis Super Capacity Washer:

I bought an Inglis washing machine back in 08' and I cannot find anything wrong with it. Like most wasing machines, it is a little loud. I just close the door and that solves the problem. It gets my clothes clean and their not dripping wet when I pull them out. However, I wash my some of my shoes and while it does get them a little clean, the machine doesn't get all of the water out. The main reason is of course used for clothes, delicates, sheets, jackets and it gets the job done which is very important. I do not plan on buying a machine and so far this machine is lasting and I do not see any future problems arising anytime soon, so I recommend this product. As always, I look for great things at great prices and this was in my budget.

Great value for the money

from Canyon, TX

Comments about Inglis Super Capacity Washer:

My husband and I purchased this washer almost three years ago. It was one of the lowest cost washers at the department store that we purchased it from. We didn't have a washer at the time and were really in need of one so the lowest cost option was the best for us at the time and we weren't expecting anything spectacular. Now three years later this washer is still running strong!

I think the thing I love the most about it is that it's a fairly large capacity machine. I can easily wash our entire set of king size sheets in it with no problem. I can also wash blankets that I normally would have had to take to the cleaners and it's saved us a ton of money. It has the basic cold, warm, hot options, nothing fancy like some of the more expensive machines, but it always does a great job washing.

We haven't had a single problem with this washer since we purchased it and I'd gladly purchase anything else Inglis makes after the great experience we've had with this washer.

Those Canadians don't stand for crap!.

from Midlothian, VA

Comments about Inglis Super Capacity Washer:

The Inglis washing and dryers are the only Inglis products that I have tried, and I will never use any other again. They are tough, durable and do the job. I got my first one as a handmedown that my old granny had in her apartment and passed down to me when I got my first house. It worked and worked and worked. When I got to the point where I could afford a new washer and matching dryer, I had three kids and was moving to a bigger house. We had to search high and low for Inglis, but I refused to get anything else. Furthermore, my old washer was still working! I gave it to the local shelter and they had it for years as well. I asked my granny once about the Inglis brand and she told me to stick with it because 'those Canadians don't stand for crap!'