Other Shampoos:

Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Great Relief for Hair

I live in the middle of a really dry desert, so especially in the summers my hair goes through a lot.  I hate having dry locks and damaged ends, so I really loved the relief this **Infusium 23 Moistur(ologie)** provided for my hair.  The product has a refreshing scent and lathers up well without clumping in your hair.  Just one coat is needed to moisturize your hair and leave it feeling refreshed and renewed.  It rinses out cleanly without leaving a heavy residue or oily look and really works at cleaning your hair.  My hair felt so much softer and silkier after the first time I used it and this is the perfect way to hydrate your hair and cleanup your dry and damaged ends.  This shampoo not only makes my hair feel better but it also works great on my scalp to get rid of dryness.  This product leaves my hair so silky and shiny and is perfect o use all year round, but especially in the heat of the summer.  This is also great to use if you blowdry your hair a lot because it will protect it from heat damage and really hydrate each hair.

Great conditioner for normal hair, not too heavy.

I have very thick coarse hair.  I tried the (moistur)ologie In(fu)sium 23 conditioner with hopes that it would help my dry ends.  The bottle says that it "hydrates to replenish moisture to dry, parched hair" so I thought it would be perfect for my hair.

Pros

- nice light scent the whole family can use

- rinses away easily with no residue

Cons

- did not moisturize my dry ends

- says to use the (moistur)ologie leave-in treatment daily for optimum results

- for additional deep conditioning use (moistur)ologie deep rinse treatment

I think this conditioner would be great for someone with normal hair but it really wasn't enough for me.  In addition I only know what 2 of the ingredients are.  The other 35 or so ingredients are chemicals that I don't know what they are.  I should have read the back of the bottle prior to purchasing it.  They actually recommend two additional products for dry hair.  I was hoping to have my hair moisturized and soft from one product.

great for damaged hair.

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Shampoo:

I started using this shampoo about two years ago when I had damaged my hair extensively from excessive dyeing and bleaching of my hair. My hair was falling out, breaking, and just looked really terrible. It was my mom who actually bought it for me to try and I was very happy when I did. After just the first use, my hair was shiny, smooth, manageable, not greasy, soft, and it speed breaking and falling out. Although here is the con, if you this shampoo and the conditioner every other day for a while then your hair starts getting oily again and feels a bit waxy. I don't know why it does that but once your hair is healed you can't really use both anymore but you can keep using this shampoo, just with a different conditioner. Also, did I mention that this shampoo world really well for recently dyed or bleached hair, it really protects the color very well.

This shampoo doesn't really have a recognizable scent, but it smells very nice. It smells very gender-neutral, and unique.

A nice smelling shampoo

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Shampoo:

I have used their leave in conditioner for years. I was excited to try their moisture shampoo as my hair has been so difficult to manage lately. This shampoo was silky, yet never made my hair feel oily or weighted down. I used this a few days after coloring my hair, and it didn't strip my hair color and helped to repair the damage

I have always spent more on conditioner because I felt it made more of a difference. Lately I have been trying to spend a little more on shampoo. My shoulder length hair gets so knotted after shampooing that I have a huge amount of hair loss. This nice silky shampoo made my hair less dry after rinsing. I noticed I had to use less of my conditioner which saved me money.

I was pleasantly surprised by the scent. It had a nice floral scent to it. I have used the leave in conditioner from this brand for years, and it doesn't have this nice of a scent. I wore my hair down and all through the day I was happy with how nice my hair smelled.

Great shampoo, especially paired with their conditioner

from Davis, CA

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Shampoo:

I've used Infusium 23 leave-in conditioner for years, but never tried their other products until recently. I am pleasently surprised. When used with the leave-in conditioner, Infusium 23 Hydrating Moisturizing Shampoo leaves my dry, long, tangle-prone hair soft and managable. I've very happy with the results. I was concerned about the price, but was surprised how little of the product I needed to use. So, even though it may cost a bit more than some others, it lasts longer. Plus, it is much lower in price than some of the bigger named brands.

Infusium 23 Hydrating Moisturizing Shampoo does exactly what the name states. It hudrates and moisturizes dry hair. Mine is long and chemically treated, which can be a challange to keep looking its best. When I use the Infusium 23 with the leave-in conditioner, I have no problems at all. My hair looks great.

Infusium 23 Hydrating Moisturizing Shampoo smells great. It smells fresh and light.

Infusium never lets me down

from Supply, NC

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Shampoo:

I have kinky, curly and usually dry hair. It sucks up moisture like a hoover. But I've been using Infusium products since I was a little girl, and out of all of the shampoos that you can buy on a drugstore shelf, this one is not competition when it comes to moisture replenishment! It's creamy and doesn't leave my hair feeling like a brillo pad between my shampooing and my conditioning. I, ofcourse, use the Infusium 23 Hydrating Moisturizing conditioner as well. The only thing I don't like about this shampoo, because of my type of hair, is the fact that it suds. I have gotten away from sulfates, which Infusium says it doesn't use anymore in many of it's products. However it still suds. So for hair like mine I would recommend using this shampoo for one wash and the next wash using a creme cleanser. Other than that, I love Infusium and will always be a customer so long as they stay like they are or improve.

Shampoo Science!

from Ohio

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Shampoo:

Infusium 23 Moistur(ologie) Shampoo is a must have for dry, color-treated or over-processed hair and is suitable for all hair types. After years of bleaching my hair and using blow dryers and flat irons, this shampoo keeps my hair extremely baby soft and manageable. I love it! It has a very luxurious fresh scent and I am always sure to receive compliments from my husband about how amazing it smells, too! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for salon quality results at a great value.

Infusium 23 was just what I was looking for! It delivers salon quality results at an in expensive price. My hair looks and feels amazing after using it.

It will truly delight your senses with it's addictive and captivating aroma - like an exotic oasis, pure bliss, perfection and paradise all in one bottle. My husband can't stop telling me how much he loves the way it smells, too!

Best shampoo on the market!

from Dunnellon, FL

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Shampoo:

Infusium 23 is by far the absolute best shampoo on the market in my opinion! I have EXTREMELY dry, frizzy and brittle hair and this shampoo adds so much moisture to my hair! It has brought my hair back to life! It has eliminated my frizz, my hair looks healthy once again and even helped repair the breakage I had. This shampoo also smells amazing and it also keeps your hair smelling like you just showered throughout the entire day! It has a clean smell, it's not girly or fruity which I prefer. I even catch my husband stealing my shampoo once in awhile so it's a great scent for men and for woman which is convenient to be able to share shampoo. The best part is that this is reasonably priced and lasts a long time because you really do not need to use too much unlike cheaper shampoo where you need to use a lot to feel like it lathered enough to feel clean. Highly recommend!

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Shampoo:

I really like this shampoo! It always left my hair feeling full of life. I always felt more confident after using this wonderful shampoo. I like the soft scent and how full of volume and shine my hair had! I think the only bad thing about this shampoo is the cost. I can't hardly find really good sales or coupons, so this is a total splurge kind of product for me. The bottles are nice and big, so it is worth the money, when I do get to splurge!

I like how clean and full your hair instantly feels after washing this shampoo out! I really enjoy this product! When paired with the conditioner, it takes your hair to a whole new level. Even my husband, with very short hair, likes this shampoo. Everything about it makes you feel so good about yourself.

The scent is just right. It is light enough, and not overpowering. It hangs on all night and day and makes you feel more self confident. I get a lot of compliments when I use this shampoo.

a great shampoo for moisturizing

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Shampoo:

I decided to try this shampoo because I needed something that would help rehydrate the dry ends of my hair without making oily residue at my roots like a lot of the shampoos did that I had tried for this. I was excited that with this shampoo I had finally found a shampoo that worked exactly how I needed it to.

This shampoo is reasonably priced and does everything it says it should and helped heal the dry ends of my hair without leaving build up on my hair and my all around hair health was better right after the first use and my hair was also more manageable and had more volume.

I am very sensitive to many overly perfumed hair and body products but this one did not bother me and the scent was a nice light fresh and clean scent that was not overpowering when I used it or after I had used it. I like that this shampoo has a nice light natural fragrance and leaves my hair smelling great.

Infusium 23 Moistur(ologie) Shampoo Keeps My Hair Clean

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Shampoo:

Thank goodness for this shampoo. It felt great on my hair. It makes my scalp, feel great. I've been using this product for 6 months. My hair was so fragile and damaged. After using this shampoo it looks great. Their are so many different shampoos out in the market to choose from and I'm glad to know that this product is still on the shelves when I go to shop for hair products. I always buy more than one. It's a great price for the amount in the bottle. I trust this product, and will continue to purchase this.

Still working great on my hair, giving it sheen, and bounce. My hair is sleek, silky, and full of body. I love this gentle product. After washing my hair it leaves no residue, and I never worry about my hair being dry, and brittle.

Lovely, and refreshing scent. I like the fact that not only is this shampoo working great on my hair, but it's a delight to have a product that also smells very nice.

Great shampoo for dry hair.

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Shampoo:

I bought this shampoo because it was on sale at the grocery store. I usually go with what ever shampoo thats on sale at the time. This can lead to bad experiences sometimes but in this case it was a great one. I love the way it left my hair feeling when I was done washing my hair. My hair was so soft and light feeling I couldnt believe it. It also has a good smell that stays with you for a while. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to you if you want your hair to be soft and clean.

This shampoo is very effective. It leaves your hair clean and soft. My hair can be naturally oily at times so I have to wash it twice. Other shampoos have left my hair dried out after doing this. I did not have this problem with this shampoo though. My hair was always soft and clean.

This shampoo has a very pleasant smell. It leaves your hair smelling fresh and clean. It does not have an overly chemically smell nor is it too artificial smelling. It just leaves a nice clean smell that stays with you for a while after you are done washing your hair.