Other Hair Conditioners:
Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-In Treatment

Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-In Treatment

Pros

Cons

Leaves your hair feeling yucky!

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-In Treatment:

I have used other Infusium products and really like them. My hair is very fine, somewhat between oily and dry, and has lost it shine. I wanted to try something different that I hoped would bring some life back in my hair - so I decided on Infusium 23 leave in conditioner. I had washed my hair very good, towel dried it, and used the conditioner as directed. After I dried my hair, it felt terrible. It looked like I hadn't even washed it!! It felt heavy, not dirty, but felt like I had poured some kind of "gook" on it!! I thought I had done something wrong, so in a few days I read the instructions and used it again - got the same results!!! I won't be using it on your legs. I read somewhere you could use conditioner on your legs when you shaved them - this is how I will us the rest of the bottle. It was too expensive just to throw away, so I will use it that way - but definitely not as a conditioner on my hair!! I want something to make it feel better - not worse!!

Did terrible - not at all like a conditioner!

Didn't like the scent it left on my hair!

Good hydration without weight

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-In Treatment:

I have long, curly hair, and my stylist recommended that I try a leave-in conditioner to help moisturize my hair and reduce frizz. Not having used one before, I picked up a bottle of Infusium 23 Frizz Controller Leave-In Conditioner, because it sounded like just the ticket. Overall, I've been happy with it, but at first I found it a little hard to use, because it is so much runnier than regular conditioner.

I like that it works as a de-tangler, so I find my hair easier to comb after using Infusium 23 Frizz Controller Leave-In Conditioner. It's also effective as a moisturizer; I've also noticed that my hair is shinier and less frizzy when I use it regularly. The hardest thing about using it is ensuring an even application, because it is so thin, but it's worth a little trial-and-error to see what works for you. I use it with my hair gel, and I've found that this combination gives me good coverage and locks in moisture.

It has a light (slightly chemical) scent when you first apply it, but it's hardly noticeable and quickly fades.

Great Product

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-In Treatment:

I have been using Infusium 23 leave in treatment for over 10 years. I have long hair that is about at the middle of my back. Use to be "really thick and course and tend to frizz". I would use this after every time I washed my hair and it faithfully tamed my hair, made it so soft and took away the frizz and made it managable..Years ago, I had a perm and would use it in a spray bottle onto dry hair to get the wet look and keep the curl going. It's great for damaged hair , it is great to repair and just for everday use. I am always getting asked , "what do I wash my hair with," everyone says it smells fantastic and it does. The shampoo and conditioner are great as well. Definatley would recommend this product.

This product is okay.

from Elizabeth City, NC

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-In Treatment:

This product is okay. I would recommend buying the infusium 23 conditioner and leaving it in or pantene.

The product does do a bad job but other hair products can do the same for even cheaper.

This product somewhat smell the conditioner smells alot better.

Gotta Have my Infusium 23 leave in conditioner!

from Odessa, TX

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-In Treatment:

If you have dry, thin, unmanageable or frizzy hair, you need to buy Infusium 23 leave in conditioner. I am serius. Let's start out with the price, very reasonable. Then, there is how much product you get. A bottle lasts me forever. I would suggest putting it in some kind of spray bottle to use, though, or you could make a mess. I also use the shampoo and conditoner. I don't use the leave in treatment all of the time. I use it maybe every other time I wash my hair and/or when I notice my hair looking frizzy. This product really works. I'm not saying it is some miracle worker or anything, but it is the best I have used. This, along with other habits and products, have made me love my hair for the first time in my life. I use to hate my hair so much. Now I know about this and will keep using it. The smell is amazing. I love it. My husband loves it. I can't say enough about the smell. I feel like I have been to the salon or something after I use this. Love it!

Infusium 23 leave in conditioner is a must have!

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-In Treatment:

I have been using Infusium's regular conditioner for awhile and love it so I decided to give the leave in conditioner a try.  I really liked it.  My hair is quite dry and just using regular conditioner is not sufficient.  The consistency of this conditioner is liquid as opposed to creamy.  I like that because it feels less heavy.  No one wants to coat their hair in product the moment they wash it all out in the shower.  This conditioner helps detangle and moisturize your hair.  It only takes a small amount of this product to hydrate my hair--and I have a lot of hair.  This product definitely met my expectations and was every bit as good as their other products.  Overall, infusium 23 products are great quality for the price.  They are the best hair products available at the drug store in my opinion.  So if you want high quality products for the drug store price--Infusium 23 is the way to go!!

Infusium 23 Leave in Conditioner is a great detangler

from Victoria, TX

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-In Treatment:

After having 3 boys, I was not prepared do deal with my daughter's hair.  My hair is fine and straight as a board. My daughter's hair is very thick and wavy.  After washing and conditioning her hair I could brush it just fine.  But when her hair was dry, it would become very tangled and was hard to brush.  Every time I had to brush it she cried.  Then a friend recommended that I use Infusium 23 leave in conditioner on her hair.  I filled a spray bottle half three quarters of the way with water and one fourth of the way with Infusium.  It has worked like a charm.  My daughter is now 10 years old and we use Infusium several times a day and her hair is so soft and smooth.  She is always being told how pretty her hair is.

There are usually coupons in the paper and several stores in our area have Infusium on sale regularly.  Also, since I cut it with water and use it as a detangler instead of a conditioner it really lasts a long time.

hair feels baby soft

from Powell, TX

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-In Treatment:

infusion leave in conditioner is the best i have ever used i am 43 years old and have used this product since i was in my twenties. the best way to use this product is to put it in spray bottle and spray it on after wash or when you want a little pick me up for those dry locks. i have noticed that over the years where some hair products start of good they eventually become less effective for my hair, infusion leave in condition does not do this. it has stood the test of time.in the summer when the natural glow from the sun has brightened up my locks infusion leave in conditioner does not change the color in any way,it does help with the dryness of the summer sun, just put as much as you please. infusion never makes your hair oily, looking unwashed,only brisk and cleaned.i often use it on my husbands hair to help with his dry scalp.i use it with the sprayer on all the grand kids, it helps with tangles and shines,and softenes thier hair with out having to rinse out condition.which is usually uncomfortable for young children.