Other Shampoos:
Infusium 23 (Frizz)ologie Shampoo

Infusium 23 (Frizz)ologie Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Absolutely awesome for a low priced product!!

I cannot say enough about Infusium 23! I have been using it for years now and it does work wonders! First of all, it WILL put your hair in top condition and repair any ailments. It is not just a temporary fix either. Your hair will soak up all the goodness in Infusium products and LOVE it. It makes hair soft and clean. It moisturizes and smells awesome! The scent lasts all day too. My hubby loves the way my hair smells and will always come over to smell it. If you are going to use Infusium 23, buy the shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner is absolutely wonderful as well. I would say the conditioner provides more for your hair, obviously, as it is a conditioner. This is THE best product that you can buy for your hair at the low price range.

The new Infusium 23 is in no way near as good as the old product

I am a long time user of the Infusium23 shampoo and conditioner. However I will not use it any longer. This new formula is nothing like the original which I loved.Read complete review

I used the old Infusium23 for the fragrance as well as how good the product worked. The old fragrance was uplifting, vibrant and refreshing. It was like no other product. Now the smell is mundane. It is like all others and has no distinction. I could distinguish Infusium from all others if I were blindfolded. That is no longer true. I am sorry but I will no longer purchase this product. I will purchase it again if they go back to the old formula.

Great shampoo but a little pricey

Comments about Infusium 23 (Frizz)ologie Shampoo:

I tried the Infusium 23 shampoo quite a few months ago because I had a coupon and I like to try different products. I was shocked that this shampoo was still on the expensive side even with a coupon and though I really liked how well the product worked I have only bought a bottle a couple of times since. I did love how gentle yet effective this shampoo is but not very cost effective compared to other brands.

The Infusium 23 shampoo worked very well with my oily hair and didn't seem to dry it out as other products have. This shampoo made my hair feel soft and luxurious as well as easy to brush out. The shampoo deep cleaned my hair down to the scalp without stripping my natural oils of neither my hair nor scalp.

I adored the scent of Infusium 23. It was neither a heavy scent or too light of one, the fresh, clean scented shampoo clung to every strand of my hair and lasted until the next time I washed my hair.

Spend a little more and get a better shampoo

Comments about Infusium 23 (Frizz)ologie Shampoo:

I tried Infusium 23 in the hopes of finding a quality salon-like product for a much better price. Infusium always gets good reviews and has been around a long time, so I took my chances and made the switch. It's just... OK and really nothing to write home about. I found it to be no more effective of a shampoo than other lower cost options. It seemed to me that what was reflected in the advertising and even salon-style packaging was covering up an inferior product. At least it didn't cost much and I had no problem sending it off to the guest bathroom and eventually throwing it away. I suppose in many cases you get what you pay for, but I was hopeful for an inexpensive shampoo with good quality results. The fact that there is silicon in the shampoo was also a deterrent, as I much prefer natural products whenever possible. Infusium 23 was a major disappointment and I will not be making purchases from their shampoos offered in the future.

Infusium 23 Is Almost Perfect So Try It

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Infusium 23 (Frizz)ologie Shampoo:

I absolutely love Infusium 23. It does amazing things to my hair. This shampoo cleanses and nourishes my hair. It looks healthy after I wash it once. My hair goes from flat to fluffy. It feels soft and smooth too. It gives my hair moisture, and makes it feel silky. It has 23 enriched pro-vitamins in it. It also has proteins and other good stuff for my hair. My hair is manageable and it looks healthier too. It reduces the frizz I get sometimes. My hair shines. I love the way this shampoo lathers. It lathers a lot, but that is okay. I can tell that it is working. I love the smell of this shampoo too. It has the perfect smell, which is hard to describe. It smells fresh, sweet, clean, airy and crisp. It comes in a large gray container. The container is a bit bulky, and a little hard to hold. You get a lot of shampoo for your money. It can be expensive, but it is worth every dime. My hair loves this stuff. I think you should try it. It works wonders on my hair. You might get lucky, and like it too. I recommend this shampoo for all hair types. It works really well on dry or damaged hair. I give it "4.5 STARS", out of 5.

So SO product

Comments about Infusium 23 (Frizz)ologie Shampoo:

I don't like this shampoo, it did not work well for my hair at all. My hair didn't feel clean after I used it and my hair actually felt rough when it was dried. Like this product was stripping my hair of natural oils.
Other girls in my house used this product too and a couple of them commented on how they didn't like it either. They said it made their hair more tangely and harder to manager. Which I agree with as well. I always recommend using a conditioner when washing your hair but if you forget too you shouldn't' have to come out of the shower with hair that is so tangely you spend twenty minutes trying to get the tangles out.

It did take the oil residue out of my hair but it didn't leave my hair feeling clean. It didn't look healthy after many uses of this stuff.
I could not wait for the kids to use it all up so we could get rid of the bottle and never use it again. I don't like to waste money and I really feel like this shampoo was a waste of money.

I did not like the smell of this shampoo. There was nothing fresh about the smell and it didn't leave a fresh scent in my hair either.

Good shampoo

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Infusium 23 (Frizz)ologie Shampoo:

I have tried the Infusium 23 Shampoo but I do not use it on a regular basis or hardly at all. I did have some good results with the Infusium 23 Shampoo but it just is not one of my favorites. Infusium 23 used to be a very expensive brand back in the days. It has certainly stood the test of time to still be around after at least 25 years. When Infusium 23 first came out the only place you could purchase it was at hair salons and it was a little pricey. Now the Infusium 23 shampoo is very affordable and it works good. I need a little more moisture in my shampoo so it just is not for me. When I was younger it did a lot better on my hair. This is definitely worth a try if you do not need a lot of moisture but still need vitamins and strength. The Infusium 23 shampoo is just a product you will have to try and kind of judge on your own. It has a very nice scent that is not too over powering which as you know from my other reviews is very important to me. I would recommend this for younger peoples hair. This is a good product just nothing stand outish about it for me.

Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Shampoo!

Comments about Infusium 23 (Frizz)ologie Shampoo:

I have tried several brands, but this is one of my favorite brands. This was on sale at a local store, and I thought I would give it a try, and I am so glad I did. As the bottle states, it hydrates to replenish moisture to dry, and parched hair. It also cleanses to remove residue and buildup while nourishing hair from root to tip. The scent is great, but it does not choke you with the scent either. The lather is good, but it can get a little "greasy" feeling. I have also tried the volume-building Infusium 23, but I seem to go toward the Moisture Replenisher line. I would recommend this shampoo to those looking for a good moisture replenisher, especially with the Winter months approaching. This is also a good Summer shampoo, as it boosts shine while not getting it oily.

I noticed a dramatic difference of the moisture in my hair the first use. It has also made my hair shinier, which is a great plus.

Just so so; not my favorite, but not least favorite either

from Wisconsin

Comments about Infusium 23 (Frizz)ologie Shampoo:

I know a lot of people gave this shampoo some pretty good reviews, but I just can't agree with them. I used this for a couple of weeks and ended up giving it to my husband in his shower. He's not that fussy even though he has quite a bit of hair. For some reason my hair didn't seem as full and manageable and started to lose its nice look after a couple of hours only. When I get done styling my hair, I can tell if it was a good shampoo or not. I can also tell by how it stays for the day. The Infusium was just satisfactory, nothing spectacular and not something I'd purchase again. There are too many awesome shampoos on the market to just settle for mediocre products. I honestly think if some of the people who gave this shampoo high marks tried some really good stuff, they would change their minds about Infusium being great. It wasn't all that long ago when I had given my husband the left-over Infusium to use, so I just went and asked him what he had thought about it because I was writing this review. He gave me a "guy answer". What's Infusium? What color was the bottle? Telling him it was a silver bottle sparked his memory. He said there was a little left in the bottle but he threw it out in the recyclables to try something better from MY shower!

It smells great and does a fabulous job on my hair.

from Tomball, TX

Comments about Infusium 23 (Frizz)ologie Shampoo:

It smells fabulous and leaves my hair soft and healthy looking.

It does a good job with my hair. It does a good job of getting rinsed out and not leaving any residue. It leaves it soft enough for my kids to notice (when they pat my head). My hair looks shiny and healthy.

I cannot recommend this enough based on scent alone. This has the best smell of any shampoo I have ever used. It's almost like using a light perfume because the smell stays with your hair to keep it good smelling for several days.

Infusium 23 Leave In Treatment gives me smooth manageable hair

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Infusium 23 (Frizz)ologie Shampoo:

After my hair has been left unwashed for 5 days, it is really hard for a conditioner, to bring it back completely. Because of this I bought Infusium 23 Leave in Treatment.

The reason I leave my hair so long, is that I put gel in it, blow dry it, using a curling iron on it, tease it, and then put it up into a French twist. I take the twist down each night, and put it up again in the morning. I use hairspray everyday.

A good shampoo, and conditioner, can bring it back, but by using a few sprays of the Infusium 23, combing through my hair does make it easier. The comb goes through my hair, and there are no knots, or tangles.

As it is left in the hair, it helps to protect it, until the next wash.

The 8 fluid ounce spray bottle lasts me months, so I find it well worth buying it.

Spray it on wet, or dry hair, and the comb goes straight through it.

Light floral, and fresh.

Infusium 23- The ONLY hair care products you will need

from Cherry Hill, NJ

Comments about Infusium 23 (Frizz)ologie Shampoo:

My family is a swim family and we spend a lot of time in the water year round. I think the best way to describe how wonderful Infusium products are is to tell you that even our hairdresser has no idea how much time we spend in the pool. Our hair is in great condition and is not damaged by chlorine ONLY because we use Infusium daily. The leave in conditioner is a must for anyone with shoulder length or longer hair. Infusium is worth every penny.