Other Vacuums:
Infinity
NV29
Infinity HEPA Bagless Upright Vacuum

Infinity HEPA Bagless Upright Vacuum

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Moyock, NC

Comments about Infinity HEPA Bagless Upright Vacuum:

Horrible vacuum - never will purchase again! I bought this maybe 3 years ago and after 3 months hose piece broke so that is now tapped on. When I called to complain to customer service about it I was told that that part is not covered under warranty - only the motor is. The vacuum is now covered with a lot of tape to hold pieces on but that warrantied motor is still going strong lol.. I will be buying a new vacuum in the next few months. Kudos to the company for motor life but my vacuum is held together with a lot of duct tape!

Maneuverability
Easy to Maneuver - Light weight - Awesome length for hoses - Falls over very easily and when that happens too many times the belt comes off.

Ease of Maintenance
I have to clean the canister a lot. On the top under the lid is several tubes - not sure what they are but they are very very hard to clean.

Suction Performance
Good suction but if you have pets - forget it.

Versatility
Not the best but not the worst

Like I said hard to clean - hard to get back together but overall its not that bad.

Hose broke 3-4 months into use and after almost three years - duct tape is covering almost 90% of my vacuum - but motor is running strong.

• Maneuverability:
  • Ease of Maintenance:
  • Suction Performance:
  • Versatility:

Infinity like generic Dyson

from Clarksville, TN

Comments about Infinity HEPA Bagless Upright Vacuum:

I've had this vaccuum for over 2 years now and that's the longest I've ever had a vaccuum in this category/price range.  I paid about a hundred bucks for it and got it at walmart.  When I bought it I thought "Oh it'll be gone in a year just like all the other ones I've owned."  I've still got though and it still works great.  You do have keep it emptied and cleaned however.  The dirt container has to emptied after about every standard size room you vaccuum.  It won't pick up anymore after it gets about one third full.  And you need to rinse out the soft filter under the dust cup about once a month.  The main filter that you have to unlock to get to, with the cylinder shapes in it, needs to wiped clean every few months, depending on how much you vaccuum.  It sucks pretty much anything unless it's too heavy, like a coin.  The attachment hose stretches pretty far.  It doesn't do that well on hard floors though.  Overall, it's a great vaccuum for the price if you only use it on carpet.