Other Breads:
Breakfast Bread, Scones
Immaculate Baking Co.
Immaculate Baking Co. Wild Blueberry Scones

Immaculate Baking Co. Wild Blueberry Scones

These scones are chewier than most, but all natural and yummy!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Immaculate Baking Co. Wild Blueberry Scones:

I love trying new all natural and/or organic foods, so when I came across these all natural blueberry scones at the commissary, I couldn't wait to try them!

For some reason, I crave baked goods when I'm pregnant.  This pregnancy is no different from the last in the sense that I hate baking....and I've been baking!  **Immaculate Baking Co. **sells easy-to-make baked goodies like refrigerated cookie dough, brownies, biscuits and scones.

I must be on a blueberry kick, because I just reviewed [Milton's Blueberry Bread][1] a couple days ago and now **Immaculate Baking Co. Wild Blueberry Scones**.  A package includes 8 pre-shaped scones that you bake on an ungreased cookie sheet.

I haven't had very many scones in my life, but I do think these are different from others.  They aren't hard or dense.  They are hard on the outside, but soft and chewy in the middle.  They remind me of a cross between a scone, muffin and croissant.

The flavor is wonderful.  They aren't too sweet, they're filled with real, wild blueberries and they taste great.  They're great as they are, but I would give them 5 stars if they were a tad bit sweeter.  My husband likes to split them and put butter on them, but I think they're great all by themselves.  I also love that they're made with all natural ingredients.

If you see these scones in the refrigerated section of the grocery store, pick some up, you'll love them!

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Miltons-Blueberry-Bread-reviews