3.3

3.3

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

I'm glad I got rid of this elliptical.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Image 8.25 Elliptical Machine:

I bought this elliptical in a bundle purchase with a cheap treadmill when I lived in my apartment. It is not a big elliptical, so I kept it because it fit in the same room with the treadmill. Unfortunately, I quickly found out why the people I bought it from decided to sell it. The display takes batteries and it sucks them dry in no time. I would go back and forth between this elliptical and treadmill so I only used it every other day and still, the batteries would be dead within two weeks. Also, the arms were jacked up. The woman who sold it to me said she only owned it for two months. I had the paperwork and I knew it was not an old product. I had to keep re-tightening the arms or they would fall off. I decided to just get rid of the whole thing after fighting with it for six months. The upkeep was too much and I was tired of buying batteries. My recommendation is just save enough money until you can afford a more expensive elliptical that you can plug into the wall.

• Comfort:

Long Lasting Item, Great Workout!

Comments about Image 8.25 Elliptical Machine:

This is my home elliptical machine. I bought it about seven or eight ears ago, and it’s still going strong! I’ve amazed about how well it has stood the test of time, very impressive! When I first bought it, I will fully admit it was very difficult to put together and I was unable to do it myself. If you’re not so great at assembling complex things, I would really suggest you get some experienced help. It’ll save a lot of headaches. The elliptical has multiple settings so you can go on and even keel or face multiple ups and downs of resistance. All which are great for a well rounded work out. The comfort grip handles allow a good grip and there are also the stationary handles in case you just want to work your lower half. The elliptical is a decent size, but I’ve definitely seen bigger ones I could never imagine putting in my house. This seems to be a great size and quality product for at home use.

• Comfort:

A decent but very rudimentary and basic elliptical machine

Comments about Image 8.25 Elliptical Machine:

This elliptical served its purpose and we bought it to have a decent, yet basic exercise machine. However, even though we didn't use it as much as we intended it did have some mechanical issues

It did what an elliptical is suppose to do, although it didn't have a lot of bells and whistles

Comfort
this elliptical was comfortable where it should be. The hand rests handle bars did have padding and while the foot rests are plastic they did have the raised grip to better plant your feet

As easy to use as most ellipticals out there. The tension settings was a basic turn knob but worked easily as you turn one way to get more resistance and the opposite way to release tension

Here's where the elliptical failed to impress as much. Over just a little bit of time the fan that came with it broke and failed to work. Also had to keep tightening up some of the joints after a few months of use the bolts would come loose over the course of a week or two of use.

Solid design. Came with a drink holder, but could have used a place to put a mp3 player or attach some kind audio device while using. Also was a little wobbly when doing high impact quick walking.

The Image 8.25 Elliptical is not for the faint of heart

from Boaz, AL

Comments about Image 8.25 Elliptical Machine:

The image 8.25 elliptical trainer shows amount of reps, heartrate, calories burned, etc. My only problem with this machine is that it is rough on your knee joints if you are not used to running, climbing, or used to using them in this way. For someone who isn't used to doing regular exercise this can be really tough. I got this as a gift, and wouldn't trade it for the world. So, it has its good and bad points. Only uses 4 double A batteries, and is really handy to have rechargeable ones if you intend to use it a lot. This machine can even be used by a child as long as they are supervised by an adult. The pedals are easy to move with your feet and legs, but you can also use your arms to help them along. My 5 and 4 year old love to get on this and exercise. I just hope they continue to like exercising when they get older. This is a good starter machine. You can go at your own pace without having to worry about falling off like you would on a treadmill.

The Image 8.25 gives you a great workout in a little time.

from Salem, MO

Comments about Image 8.25 Elliptical Machine:

The Image Eliptical is a great value.  Its not as pricey as some models, but has all the features you need to get a great workout.  It monitors heart rate, as well as calories burned, time and distance.  It has several great built in programs and a quick start feature if you are in a hurry.

This model has the adjustable hand holds to give your upper body exercise, too.  The only negative thing I can think of is that even on the lowest setting of resistance, its a little hard to get going.  But on the other hand, it'll give you a better workout that way, too, so maybe its not so negative.

The bottom line here is that the Image Eliptical is versatile and is a great workout, whether you are just starting  or an advanced user.  I love mine and use it while wataching television or listening to music.  The bottle holder is a plus, too, as you'll work up quite a thirst while using your maching.

not worth the money but a good workout

from Deland, FL

Comments about Image 8.25 Elliptical Machine:

I received the Image 8.25 elliptical as a Christmas gift.  I like the fact that it has a screen telling me the distance, time and calories burned.  I don't like the fact that the arm handles fall down and I have to loosen them and pull them up then re-tighten them after every workout.  It's also noisy.  The main gripe I have is that it started acting weird after a move.  When I ride it forward, there is some odd resistance not related to the resistance controls.  So, I ride it backwards - it still gives me a good workout.

This was more expensive than another elliptical I had which I wore out.  I'd rather pay less and just replace it more often, rather than pay more for more "bells and whistles" and feel like I can't replace it because it was more expensive.  So, I like it, I don't love it, I do get a good workout but don't feel that it's worth more than a less expensive model.