3.7

Pros

Cons

Money Saver

Comments about Igloo FR465 (4.6 cu. ft.) Refrigerator:

The Igloo refrigerator had been a real money saver for my husband. He is a truck driver and has this refrigerator in his truck. It's really convenient when we are on long runs, to be able to grab whatever we want and not have to stop. The Igloo fridge let us do just that. The refrigerator is small enough that it doesn't take up too much room but is big enough on the inside that it gives you enough room to store a good amount of food. The freezer compartment is great, it freezes hard enough to even make your own ice. I like that it is easy to clean, I just have to wipe it down with a sponge. One of the best things about the refrigerator is that it is really quite. This is great since it is beside the bed. We were lucky enough to find the refrigerator on sale but even at regular cost, it is still a great value. We have had great luck with the Igloo Refrigerator and would recommend it to anyone.

• Temperature Control:

A very nice addition to any dorm or appartment

Comments about Igloo FR465 (4.6 cu. ft.) Refrigerator:

I first got my Igloo a few months ago to put it in my college dorm. It has adjustable shelves, a temperature adjustable freezing rack, and door compartments as well. Its served me very well so far and makes little noise while operating. My only qualm with it is that the freezer doesn't entirely freeze food unless they are touching the metal tray. Everything inside the freezer also defrosts if you leave the freezer door slightly open too. This is easily avoided if you are careful however. I would defiantly recommend this for any dorm or apartment.

Noise Level
It may hum occasionally, but it is very soft and is usually silent.

Interior Organization
The shelves are adjustable so you can fit anything you need.

Temperature Control
The fridge itself is not temperature controlled, but the freezer is.

I once had mine fill with mold after leaving it wet for a month when i was on break. Cleaning up the entire thing took about 10 minutes. It is very easy to clean, especially if you remove the shelves prior to cleaning.

Mine has lasted me for months now.

Good design with lots of space.

Save your money

from Homosassa, FL

Comments about Igloo FR465 (4.6 cu. ft.) Refrigerator:

Cheap product not worth the money. The gasket/seal that goes around the door of the refrigerator door did not stay attatched so the refrigerator did not keep cold air in, letting the cold out so the items inside do not stay cold.

Noise Level
This actually was very good. I never could tell that the refrigerator was running as it was very quiet.

Interior Organization
The door rail was a little shallow and several items would not fit on the door.

Temperature Control
The temp control does nothing. It does not stay cold at all, even if you try to make it as cold as possible

It was easy to clean I have no complaints in this part of the product.

The gasket that goes around the door to form the seal is put on very poorly and started to pull away from the door within 3 months of us owning the refrigerator so it would not stay cold. Could not even keep cans cold enough to drink.

Obviously something is wrong witht the way that they designed the door seal as it came apart and did not keep the cold air in the refrigerator.