3.1
Ice Mountain
Ice Mountain Natural Spring Water

Ice Mountain Natural Spring Water

3.1

Pros

• Good flavor (3)
  • Thirst quenching (3)

Cons

I started drinking it because it was free, but now I love it!

When I started my current job, we were shown a nice place where we can grab a free can of soda or a free bottled water anytime we want.  In the beginning, I was always grabbing the soda because it was FREE and I'm addicted to sugar!  However in the past few years I've been trying my hardest to get in the daily recommended value of 8 servings of water per day.  I never thought this task could be so tough since I do love water.  However it has been a challenge and **Ice Mountain Natural Spring Water** is helping me overcome this.

**The Bottle**Yesterday we got in new and improved Ice Mountain bottles at work with a new environmentally friendly design.  My company has been talking about "going green" for months, so it is no surprise that Ice Mountain is now selling us "green" bottles.  As you can see in the picture, the new bottle uses less plastic and paper, is completely recyclable, and as an added benefit it is easy to carry.  I liked the new shape the second I saw it because now there is a clear place for me to grip the bottle.  Previously their bottle was just a straight shape and often it would slip in my hand because there was nothing to grip.  The new bottle is also flexible and I can feel there is less plastic.  It's so easy to bend, and actually kind of fun!

Additionally having water in a bottle instead of in a glass means I can easily use Crystal Light on the Go packets.  I just pour the packet in the water, put the lid on, shake, shake, shake, and drink.  It's fun and tasty.

**The Water**But bottled water is just tab water right?  Well I have heard that claimed about other waters, Ice Mountain is different.  This is not "purified tap water" but instead "natural spring water".  I could list all the details from their site, but instead I'll just point you to the link -- http://www.icemountainwater.com/KnowH2O/OurSources.aspx

I have had other types of bottled water and I also drink lots of pure tap water at home.  With that experience in mind, I can tell you that Ice Mountain does taste better and fresher.  When I want a cold drink after a long day, it is really refreshing.  Everyone has had bad tap water before, but I've never had a bad experience with Ice Mountain.  Our company also offers Absopure Steamed water.  I only had it twice and both times it really tasted like steam to me.  Now if Ice Mountain is out of stock for the day, I just go without water until I get home.

**Daily Values**These bottles are 16.9 oz which is basically equal to 2 servings of water.  It is much easier for me to get my daily 8 servings of water because I can count how many bottles I've had.  My goal is to have 2 bottles at work, then drink regular water at home.  I figure that way I will get at least 6 servings a day.  It doesn't always work and some days the soda or ice tea is still tempting, but having the water in the convenient bottle makes it a lot easier of a task to accomplish.

**Get some today!**In the end, I'm sure you don't want to spend money on water every day because that can be pricy.  However if you are out and about and you just have to buy a bottle, look for Ice Mountain.  Not only is it tasty, but it's environmentally friendly!  Enjoy!

It tastes funny in my opinion.

I do not know how Ice Mountain purifies their water but in my opinion the flavor is awful.  I think it tastes worse than tap water.  The bottles are easy to carry and the product is readily available but I just do not care for the flavor.  It does not taste clean in my opinion.

something has recently changed, tastes very bitter!

from Milwaukee

Comments about Ice Mountain Natural Spring Water:

I have bought ice mountain by the case for years and just about a month ago the water started tasting very bitter. I was able.to buy a few cases at a different store that tasted clean, but I just threw away another case I bought today making that the 6th bitter case I bought in the past month. I am DONE with ice mountain.

Weird taste.

from Kansas

Comments about Ice Mountain Natural Spring Water:

It's barely drinkable to me, just trying to finish the case I bought and will never get again. I can't quite describe it but most other bottled water has never made me question the taste and this definitely does that. It's best straight out of the fridge cold, which still isn't great but bearable, after it starts to warm up it just starts getting worse and worse. Not my forte.

It taste like TAP WATER

from Columbus Ohio

Comments about Ice Mountain Natural Spring Water:

I personally think this is the worst bottled water on the market it taste like the plastic it was produced in I would not recommend to a friend or family member and only drink smart water

Sparkling is awesome!

from Carterville Il

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Great Taste
  • Thirst Quenching

Cons

• Bitter

• Relaxing
  • Whenever

Comments about Ice Mountain Natural Spring Water:

Love this stuff... No weird extra taste like imported stuff. Just great sparkling water

Best bottled water I've had

from Chicago, Illinois

Pros

• Great Taste
  • Thirst Quenching

Cons

• None

• Relaxing
  • School
  • Sports
  • Whenever
  • Work

Comments about Ice Mountain Natural Spring Water:

I can honesty say that this is the only brand of bottled water that does not taste like metal in my mouth. It tastes fresh and is one of the only brands of water that I can enjoy drinking.

The absolute best spring water I've ever had.

from Louisville, KY

Pros

• Electrolyte Replacement
  • Energizing
  • Great Taste
  • Thirst Quenching

Comments about Ice Mountain Natural Spring Water:

I've had several different brands of water bottles from dirt cheap to $8 and $9 a bottle and none of them can compare to ice mountain. Its so tasteless and fresh and refreshing. Thanks keep making this bottling this water!

Ice Mountain only wants your money

Comments about Ice Mountain Natural Spring Water:

I cancelled our in-home service nine months ago. They acknowledge that we cancelled the service and returned the water cooler. However, they keep sending me bills for service every month. Have spoken to them four times, each time with the assurance that our account is closed. DO NOT USE ICE MOUNTAIN -- I'm sure they use this practice expecting some people won't notice and just keep paying. This is beyond incompetence on their part; it has to be intentional.

refreshing blast of good spring water

from Stanton, MI

Comments about Ice Mountain Natural Spring Water:

I've drank a lot of bottled water before and none of them campare to Ice Mountian water, it is from a spring and is not just tap water you can really the differents in the taste. Also Ice Mountian is very enviromently friendly and very involed with the communitys

It tastes funny in my opinion.

from Eastpointe, MI

Comments about Ice Mountain Natural Spring Water:

I started drinking it because it was free, but now I love it!

from Metro Detroit, MI