Other Cribs:

IKEA Sniglar Crib

A+

from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Beautiful Craftsmanship
  • Easy to Assemble
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Infants
    • Newborn

Comments about IKEA Sniglar Crib:

Bought this crib for our son, used for nearly 2 years - great crib! Easy to assemble, sturdy, and never had an issue with him in it.

Great option if you are wanting a basic crib

Comments about IKEA Sniglar Crib:

I bought this crib when my first daughter was born, mainly for one reason. It was the cheapest crib I could find and at the time we did not have money for anything else! IKEA has always proven to be good quality as well, it is a brand that I trust. It ended up being such a great purchase, I like that is is so basic, I just prefer that when it comes to baby things. This crib does not have any bells or whistles, it is just a plain crib. So if you are looking for something fancy this is not probably the crib for you. You can adjust it to two different levels, I found both levels to be at a nice hight for both me as a mom trying to lay down a sleeping baby and for my daughter to stay safe in at all times. The wood is very smooth, I have never seen any signs of splintering and it has remained in perfect condition. It is sturdy, yet not bulky, I love the simple streamlined design. I loved this crib so much that I also bought one to keep at grandma and grandpa's house for the baby. I highly recommend it for those who just want to purchase a basic baby bed. Overall I have been completely satisfied!

2 Gripes

The 2 reasons we are returning this:
    1. Bars are round instead of flat. This results in a point impact rather than a spread out impact, when our baby falls down from standing, to fall asleep.
    2. Easier to climb out, due to all sides being the same height.