Other Mattresses:

Pros

Cons

Relaxing experience

Comments about IKEA Sultan Favang High-Resilience Foam Mattress:

This is a very comfortable mattress , Brand of IKEA , good quality material. soft and relaxing material , gives royal experience. The sleep is very comfortable on this mattress. No worries of backache or sleeplessness. Soft material covers the mattress.

Comfort
The foam is firm and the cover material is very soft and comfortable , it creates a feeling of comfort.There is no backache problems and stiff neck issues when you sleep on this foam mattress. It is designed to stay firm supporting the back and spinal cord. The material is skin friendly , so that it doesn't develop any skin sensitivity for those with delicate skin that of mine.

Support
The mattress supports the back , as the name suggests it is resilient material making it a great support for spinal cord and ultimate companion for those who have back troubles and spinal cord disorders. It is best in class for support while sleeping since the foam quality is b firm and the outer material is rich , making the sleep a royal experience.

Firmness
The mattress is very firm compared to other coir mattresses , comparatively softer mattresses make the sleeping a painful experience in the morning when you wake up suddenly there is a back ache. It is a very good option to cuddle in bed on this mattress. I love the experience overall.

It is durable mattress , with very less maintenance required , since the foam is of very good quality it doesn't change its form for years. And the outer material is also good quality one thus it can easily be used for 3 to 5 years without any worries or extra effort. All and all it very low maintenance product , highly durable type.

Pretty good mattress for the first 2 years

Comments about IKEA Sultan Favang High-Resilience Foam Mattress:

Great mattress for the first 2 years, but after that, I started to get back pains and sleep on my futon instead. Definitely wouldn't recommend this mattress for heavy people (over 200 lbs), or anyone that sleeps on their side. It's pretty good if you sleep on your back and don't roll around... Definitely not good for sleepers that roll around

• Firmness:

Good value for the price.

Comments about IKEA Sultan Favang High-Resilience Foam Mattress:

I'm a college student who lives on my own and supports myself with all of my own income. Because of this I'm always trying to find the best value for quality items. This mattress isn't your top-of-the-line brand but it gets the job done. It's easy to move and fit sheets on, it fits most bed frames, and it's comfortable considering the price. It hasn't given me any back problems, and this is important because I frequently suffer from arthritic pain. It's easy to clean, as well. The mattress cover comes off easily, and is washable in regular washers. For the price that I paid and the overall quality I'd say it's a good buy, at least until I can save up for one of my wish-list mattresses.

Comfort
These mattresses aren't very breathable, but besides that I go to sleep like a baby as soon as I hit the bed every night.

Support
Although it is a memory foam it doesn't mold as much as I would expect. My boyfriend is a back sleeper/stomach sleeper, and I'm a side sleeper. Both of us have no complaints about the support for our sleeping needs.

Firmness
The mattress will get harder or softer depending on room temp. Cold= really firm, warmer= more pliable.

I've moved this thing around several times with me. I've had my cats scratch at it, dropped it down stairs, jumped on it, and somehow it still stays exactly as it did when it was first delivered to my home.

• Firmness:

Good comfort and affordably priced

Comments about IKEA Sultan Favang High-Resilience Foam Mattress:

We were in market for mattress shopping last year when we wanted a new mattress for our guests. We initially bought the Ikea Sultan Fonnes Foam mattress which we didn't like much. But with the Ikea's Love it or exchange it scheme, we upgraded to this one. We tried it ourselves just to make sure that our guests don't wake up with back pains.
We found they were light-weight in comparison to other brands so we got them transported easily. This mattress is just the right, with about 6" thickness, it's not to soft not too hard- perfect for getting you started in the mornings. It's affordable priced and the high resilient foam that makes this mattress contours to the body and resumes shapes so it's good for your back. Sure it took a couple of weeks to adjust as per our body but the results met our expectations. Also I don't generally like to get disturbed with my husband's movement in bed while he is sleeping and this mattress performs well in this regard too. It offered good comfort with an even temperature, no moisture!
It's so easy to keep it clean as it comes with removable, washable covers and not to forget it is reversible too. Overall if you don't want to spend huge amount of money on your mattress this definitely will prove to be a good investment.