2.7

2.7

Pros

Cons

• Side Effects:

Hydrroxycut is a energy booster

I really liked this product when I first started using it! They didnt make me sick or shaking like some diet pill's do. I liked that they gave me lot's of energy which was the main purpose for me trying them. I also felt that they are safe for me to take ! I don't like taking any thing, but these where O.k for me and worked well. I lost about 25 pounds and loved it ! After taking the pills and loosing the wieght I stopped taking them but I still exercised and have gained a little wieght back but I have maintained a wieght loss still, I still take them but not every day, just when I feel I need the extra energy! I really enjoyed taking them and I felt safe. I hope that I dont gain all the wieght back and if I do i will defenitly will be buying Hydroxycuts again. Oh and I like the older version better that was in the white bottle. the new version is a black bottle that states for women. I would recommened to a friend.

Another false claim!!!

I am eternally try to loose weight. I have tried so many diets from weight watchers to Atkins. I have tried different diet pills all my life. When I was a teenager my doctor gave me a prescription for diet pills. Never worked. Ikept seeing the commercial for Hydroxycut. I thought I would try it. It id not work either. I really cannot afford to but all the pills on the market, there are so many! Drug companies and diet companies like Nutri System are making big bucks on peope trying to loose weight. I cannot afford any of these programs. I will forever wish that there was a magic pil that would keep you skinny, I anm over 50. If a pill like that is ever devised it will be after I am dead.

Side Effects
did not experience any side effects, but any drug can casuse side effects over time.

Not Worth It!

Comments about Hydroxycut:

I was always a big woman when I was in school and I got teased relentlessly. So I decided that twenty some years of being teased about my weight was far too much. That was when I noticed that my brother had these Hydroxycut diet pills. I asked him about them, and he seemed to like them. He gave me a few of them to try before I went out and bought them. I hated them. They made my heart race and made me jittery. I did not lose any weight while taking them. I ended up going back to the good old fashioned fool proof method of eating healthier and exercising. After I quit taking Hydroxycut for good, that was when I began losing weight. I actually managed to go from a size twelve in blue jeans to a size six! However, I did it solely with diet and exercise. Hydroxycut did not do any good at all.

Did not help me to lose weight at all. Instead, it made me jittery and made my heart race and I had to quit taking them altogether.

Side Effects
Made my heart race and made me jittery.

Waste of money

Comments about Hydroxycut:

This product was a total waste of money. I tried them out and saw no difference in my weight lose. I think I will stick to the good old fashioned method of eating healthy and working out regularly. I was losing 1-2 lbs a week this way, thought hydroxycut would give me a boost. Nope. All it did was make me jittery and my heart race. That isn't healthy.

Totally not effective at it's intended purpose of helping me lose weight faster.

Side Effects
I did not like the side effects to this one at all! First my heart would race, and I could feel it beating in my chest, then I would get all jittery and I wouldn't be able to sit still. I could see my hands shaking, like that twitchy motion. I would then crash and I could barely stay awake. At night I would be wide awake and not sleep all night. This product totally messed up my natural rhythms. Even if this product did help me lose weight, with all the other nonsense that it brought on too, it wouldn't be worth it.

One of the Best!!

from Clarksville, TN

Comments about Hydroxycut:

I tried Hydroxycut many many years ago! I was just out of high school & had gained roughly between 40 - 50 pounds from lack of exercise & bad diet choices. I started going to the gym a couple times a week and had tried a few other weight loss supplements with no success. I added Hydroxycut to the mix & was Amazed at what happened! Within a month I lost 25lbs! Oh and this was not with a strict diet & hardcore workout schedule either. I was going to the gym 3-4 times a week & was eating hamburgers, steak, french fries, etc. I did increase the amount of veggies I ate as well as fruit. I also was eating 3 meals a day instead of the usual 1-2 with excessive snacking. So, the original Hydroxycut is a really great product. However if you want more dramatic results or you need more energy then try their advanced formulas. They're killer, but are intended for the more protein, less fat cravers. If you want that ripped, svelte look then they're for you!

Side Effects
I personally never had any, except more energy which I needed. No shaking.

Not worth it

Comments about Hydroxycut:

In my opinion, this product was not worth all the hype that everyone on television mad it out to be. I expected substantial results when I started taking this weight loss supplement, but instead was left with little to no results.

This product is not that effective, in my opinion. It just made me want to eat more, rather than curbing my appetite. I became rather grouchy while I was taking these weight loss supplements, and that made it difficult not to get hungry constantly.

Side Effects
I cannot think of any side effects that one would get from taking Hydroycut. Possibly, a side effect from taking these weight loss pills could be moodiness, or hunger? When I took these pills, I did not feel like myself. Sure, I told myself that I wanted to lose weight, so I became more active. However, I kept wanting to consume food, because my stomach was always aching. Therefore, I believe that being hungry could definitely be a side effect from taking these pills.

Hydroxycut Great for Weight Loss

from Stevens Point, Wisconsin

Comments about Hydroxycut:

I have used this product in the past and I can say it has helped me greatly. I wrestled in high school and I can tell you without this product I wouldn't have made weight more than a few times. It works great at giving you a rush of energy to help burn those extra pounds of fat.

This product works great when you take it in the morning. It gives you a rush of energy that you can feel through out the day. I wouldn't recommend this product if you're sensitive to caffeine products, since it will probably be a bit too much to handle. I would use this product with exercise and proper diet and it worked great to shed off those unwanted pounds.

Side Effects
As with many other diet pills; the caffeine gives you a rush of energy that a lot of people may not be used to if they aren't big caffeine users. Another side effect to note is excessive sweating, especially when you're in a warm room in the first place. Make sure to dress appropriately and use deodorant if you take this product!

Decent

Comments about Hydroxycut:

I used this product for two months and lost eight pounds without changing my dietary or exercise habits drastically. The only change made to my diet was that the product diminished my appetite a little; I still ate mildly "unhealthy" foods, but much smaller amounts. I did not excessive often at all. Not a very impressive product (I've been able to lose twice that much without help just by eating better and moving more) but it did help curb my appetite and shed a few pounds with no effort. Probably works better when used longer.

• Side Effects:

This product didn't do anything obvious for me.

Comments about Hydroxycut:

I didn't see where this product made any difference to my weight loss sort of... There is no magic bullet. I have been eating properly and getting regular exercise. I have also been losing about 1-2 lbs a week. This didn't change with this pill added into the equation. The benefit I found was the energy boost. If you only take 1-2 pills in the morning or about an hour before your workout it gives you that little boost some of us need in the AM or helps with the motivation to not sit on the couch. DO NOT take this after 4PM if you plan on sleeping and never exceed the manufacturer suggested maximum.

It did nothing for me personally but that might just be me. It is an effective stimulant though.

Side Effects
These were actually the most helpful part. The energy boost helps accomplish more than anything else about this pill. If you purchased this and can't get your money back - it works great as a AM kickstarter and a pre-workout motivation enhancer.

• Side Effects:

You certainly gain an urge to move around

Comments about Hydroxycut:

I have tried my fair share of diet pills. I should mention when I used Hydroxycut I was eating on a calorie deficit and working out for at least two hours every day.
However, Hydroxycut did boost my energy levels. I wasn't capable of sitting still at all. I also noticed that I would perspire twice as much during work outs while using this product. Meaning it does in fact help you expel access water weight- it also means that you need to be sure that you are drinking plenty of water so that you aren't getting dehydrated.

It's hard for me to say wether or not Hydroxycut made a significant difference in my weight loss. But, I think that it is essential for users to properly follow the directions when they begin using Hydroxycut.

Side Effects
The first day or two I did have some minor head aches if I wasn't drinking enough water after taking Hydroxycut.
Occasionally my hands would be shaky through out the day after taking Hydroxycut.
And, as mentioned I would perspire more when I was working out.

Caused strange dreams

from Michigan

Comments about Hydroxycut:

This is a terrible product. It doesn't help with weight loss. Not only that but it made me feel strange and gave me strange vivid dreams. I couldn't sleep properly and I would wake up in the middle of the night all the time. I felt jittery and irritable. I do not recommend this product for anyone. At least the original version with the effedrine was effective, though I don't recommend that either. This just makes you feel terrible and jittery without being effective at all. I don't recommend this product to anyone who feels they may be sensitive to caffeine. It feels like you drank a whole pot of coffee at once. If you have trouble sleeping this will make your problems worse.

I can't attribute any of the weight that I lost to this product at all.

Side Effects
Where do I begin? Jitters, vivid and strange dreams, insomnia, strange overall feeling, hyperactivity (not conducive to working out because it is too much),

• Side Effects:

Hydroycut diet pills are nominally effective...

Comments about Hydroxycut:

My overall experience with Hydroycut pills is rather neutral. I did not get the results I was expecting though I did see some positive results in energy boosting abilities but didn't get any hunger relief with this product. The added energy may have helped me reach my goal however one never really knows if this product made any difference. I didn't FEEL any effects per se.

Well as I stated in my overall review section I am unsure of the exact effectiveness of this product as I added it to my normal exercise and food regimen that I was already having success with. I didn't notice any jittery effects or any problems - however I didn't really notice much difference at all with the use of this product.

Side Effects
No side effects were noticed by my wife or myself with the use of this product as directed. No jittery or throat constriction like many other weight loss pills we have used in the past (Redline, Herbal Life).