2.8

2.8

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I thought it worked well but I am also 26 and had slight issues.

Ok, I started Hydrolyze to combat slight dark circles that had started to appear under my eyes. After 6 months with the product I have notice some great results! I did not see results until around 3 to 4 months.

I didn't even notice the results myself. People just started telling me how well rested I looked and it lead me to pay more attention to the fact that my under eyes were starting to look brighter.

From my personal use I would have to say that the product is working well but that it is NOT a "quick fix". The product does say if you do not see results within 30 days you get your money back. If you are serious about wanting to try this do not expect any results until at least 3 months!

Absorption
The first week of use it made the skin around my eyes red with a slight burn but did not last past a week.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I did notice that for about a week or 2 i got lil small pimples under my eyes but that did not last.

In my opinion it worked well for me but it did take up to 3-4 months for me to notice any results.

Product irritated my skin with first application

They do tell you that you have 30 days to return the product. But, you really only have 3 weeks to use it. Product has to be in their wharehouse within 30 days from purchase date. This product irritated my skin with the first application. So, I really don't know if it works. I can only say that it is not for sensitive skin such as mine.The company billed my credit card for the cost of the product before I even received it. When I called, I was advised that I'd had the product past the 30 days. Told them that I had not yet received the product. They would not bend and refused to adjust the charges. I called my credit card company immediately and they advised me to return the product immediately upon receipt and send them the information. The product arrived about a week later. There was a confirmation of delivery attached to advise the distributer of the date that the product was delivered to me. So, I knew then that I had  won this case. I made copies of the delivery confirmation, returned product same day with a delivery confirmation, and sent all to my credit card company. Credit card company had to issue me a new account number, because they said they had dealt with this company before and they would still continue billing me. Sure enough, they continued trying to bill me even after the product had been returned way before 30 days. Sorry, I can not give more info on product than I did, but even if it works, I would never do business with this disreputable company.

Hydroxatone Hydrolyze Under Eye Treatment

Comments about Hydroxatone Hydrolyze Under Eye Treatments:

I've been using this product since 2008 and I know if has helped with the fine wrinkles around my eyes as well as the dark skin under my eyes. There may be other products that work as well or better for others, but I've found that this works best for me.

While the wrinkles and dark circles won't disappear entirely, I have definitely seen an improvement in my eyes.

Not worth buying

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Hydroxatone Hydrolyze Under Eye Treatments:

I rated it Poor vs. Very Poor because it's not the worst of the worst; I've seen worse. That being said, don't waste your time or your money on this product. It doesn't work. I saw only temporary improvement using it, and it was short lived at that AND it took days and days of use before I even saw the little improvement that I did see. Once I stopped using the product, it was gone by the next day. NO lasting improvement as all.

Absorption
It didn't go on smoothly. Wasn't absorbed quickly nor completely. It left my skin tacky, sticky, and I had to wait a long time after applying before I could put on any makeup. If I didn't wait, then the makeup just gunked on.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I didn't notice anything bad or good about it with regard to my pores clogging or not.

Wasn't worth my time nor the expense that I paid for it. Didn't work. Wasn't effective at all unless you can count a small improvement after many days of usage that only lasted until the next day. Once I discontinued using the product, all gains were lost.

No Change at All

Comments about Hydroxatone Hydrolyze Under Eye Treatments:

After using this for a month, I gave up on seeing any results from the Hydroxatone Hydrolyze Under Eye Treatment. None of the claims made by Hydroxatone came true, to my disappointment.
The company claims that this product will make your skin feel more hydrated/moisturized, appear firmer and more radiant, reduce circles, wrinkles, puffiness, and bags, and stimulate circulation that will help energize this area with caffeine. None of these things actually happened. Even plain body lotion is more moisturizing than Hydroxatone Hydrolyze Under Eye Treatment. From start to finish, my trial of this product has been utterly uneventful. For the price, I would have expected something good to happen; at least one of the claims made by Hydroxatone should have come true. Ultimately, buying this cream was a terrible choice and I would advise others to do the same.

Nearly immediate results!

Comments about Hydroxatone Hydrolyze Under Eye Treatments:

I was skeptical at first about this product, but was pleasantly surprised. I received a small sample of the product, enough to last a little over a week. I noticed an improvement in my undereye firmness after a few days.

Absorption
This product absorbed much easier than I thought it would. The product has a fairly fluid consistency, which made me believe that it would take longer to absorb and it would be greasy, but it was not at all.

Doesn't Clog Pores
My eye area is sensitive in general, waxing my eyebrows causes an irritation that lasts for several hours, if not until the next day. I thought that putting a cream around my eyes, which is not somewhere that gets anything applied to it, other than a light moisturizer each morning.

I noticed a lightening of my under eyes and a firming of my eye lids within a few days. I would recommend this product to anyone.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I thought it worked well but I am also 26 and had slight issues.

Hydrolyze or Hydroxatone under eye Treament

from Mission Hills, CA

Comments about Hydroxatone Hydrolyze Under Eye Treatments:

PLZ DO NOT order this SCAM product plus rude and poor mannerof the costumer service also they sounded like they are threding you also. This product give nothing to you exccept ur burning eyes and he product wont improve but destroy your eye to make it worse. BELIVE me I'm one of the victim of this company scam. DO NOT order this scam product you will be charge for 70 bucks every month for nothing but something to burn your eyes and makes it look worse. plus they wont accept their ****** product back of course why they want to keep their ****** product back while they can LIE and SCAM innocent clinets. So be Smart and DO NOT buy this product scam otherwise you will be sorry for the rst of your life

good in making pores feel smoother

from Miami, FL

Comments about Hydroxatone Hydrolyze Under Eye Treatments:

I finally tried Hydroxatone. I applied it daily to my under-eye area, because I have a severe case of under-eye dark circles. I didn't see a significant improvement in the disappearance of dark circles. I noticed a significant reductionof my enlarged pores. I was hoping to see a drastic disappearance of the dark circles, because they advertise this aggressively. Don't get me wrong, I might be an exception to the rule.

I truly believe this product has helped others, eventhough, it didn't help me. I can easily continue using this product because of the other benefit I found.

The price of the hydroxatone cream is okay. I would pay for it as long as it delivers the results I'm looking for. I appreciate the free trail given, which allowed me to finally be able to try this product. I had a full 30 days to see for myself what the product would do. Although it didn't drastically reduce the dark under-eye circles, I was suprise to see it made my pores smaller, thereby making my skin smoother.

Overall, it's a good product.

Sandye

Hydrolize Eye Cream is used twice a day.

from Royse City, TX

Comments about Hydroxatone Hydrolyze Under Eye Treatments:

**Beware of "Free Trials".**  The "Free Trial" tells you that you "qualify" for the program.  What it doesn't tell you until you get into the conversation is that they will send you 3 jars and the first jar is "free".  You may return the other jars (minus S&H) to them if you are not satisfied.

Even so I took the bait and ordered the products hoping that their "too good to be true" advertising was A-okay.  Hydrolize eye cream for diminishing puffiness and reducing discoloration below the eyes may be a good product, but in the 2 weeks I have used it I have yet to see any improvement.

Only after you get the product do they let you know that it may take 4 to 6 weeks to see improvement. That is almost more time than the "Free Trial" allows you to work with the product.  I personally don't think it is worth the time and effort and there may be other over the counter products that don't cost much more than their S&H charge.

I promise to turn off my TV when I go to bed so that I don't wake up and purchase any other products when not fully aware of my actions.

This product doesn't work

from Brainerd, MN

Comments about Hydroxatone Hydrolyze Under Eye Treatments:

I have been using the under eye cream for a month now and there has been no change in my appearance at all.  This stuff just doesn't work.  I am trying to cancel but they can't seem to find my account information.  Fancy that, just another way to keep billing me.

L Harris