3.4

Hunt's - Sugar Free Snack Pack Pudding, Chocolate or Vanilla

3.4

Don't be fooled

Comments about Hunt's - Sugar Free Snack Pack Pudding, Chocolate or Vanilla:

My family is not fond of Hunt's-Sugar Free Snack Pack Pudding. It has the same great smell of pudding, but the taste is awful. It is bland and when I open the snack pack there is a puddle of water on the top. I packed one of these in my child's lunch and when he came home he let me know how disappointed he was. They were so bad he couldn't even give it away at school. It is a healthier choice, but the taste isn't worth it.

Snack Pack Pudding

Comments about Hunt's - Sugar Free Snack Pack Pudding, Chocolate or Vanilla:

If your looking for something to add to your sack lunch like I was, look no further. Snack Pack pudding cups are a perfect sized desert to pack with your lunch. Plus they are sugar free so you don't have to worry too much about it being bad for you or your kids.

edible, kind of... if they're really cold

Comments about Hunt's - Sugar Free Snack Pack Pudding, Chocolate or Vanilla:

Hunt's Snack Pack Pudding cups are bad enough as it is without taking the sugar out of them. The Sugar Free variety tastes even worse and more artificial than the original. Unlike Swiss Miss or Jell-O pudding cups, Hunt's aren't even in the refrigerated section at the store. They're sold in sterilized, heat treated cups that sit on the shelf for a long time. They don't taste very fresh. The ingredients are substandard when compared to refrigerated brands. They're convenient in a pinch for field trips or when money is really tight (since they do cost less than the competition), but they're really not very good at all.

Gross

Comments about Hunt's - Sugar Free Snack Pack Pudding, Chocolate or Vanilla:

I love pudding. But this sugar free pack is not good at all. I haven't tried to put sugar in it to sweeten it up a little, I just threw the pack away. No one would eat it. I would not recommend this to anyone. These are just not at all a good snack. Unless you hate sugar.

Delish!!

from Garner, NC

Comments about Hunt's - Sugar Free Snack Pack Pudding, Chocolate or Vanilla:

I buy the Hunt's Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding in the 4 packs almost every week. I love it. It has a good chocolate flavor, is nice and creamy and most importantly, it doesn't have an aftertaste like some sugar free desserts can have. They have a variety of other flavors like Caramel and vanilla but I always stick with my tried and true favorite, chocolate. I always top mine with Cool Whip Lite...YUMMY!! :)

Overall, Hunt's Sugar Free pudding is excellent especially for being sugar free. If you're looking for something sweet and chocolatey without all the sugar, try this...you won't be disappointed.