Other Canned Goods:
Hunt's
Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes

Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes

Fits on your spoon, You will find it in my chili..

from 14132

Comments about Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes:

**Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes**

A great quality small  diced tomato.

If you have ever boughten the large  cans and had to dice up your own you will appreate this product.***Saves time and less mess,ready to serve,adds a better consitisy to your dish/food***.

I totally recommend this product as a mom of picky eaters I like small diced foods added to my foods such as chili and such, My kids don't pick these out :)).

Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes cut down cooking time.

from southern, NC

Comments about Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes:

I cook a lot of dishes with tomatoes as part of the base. Think of foods like spaghetti, sauces and chili beans.

With home canned tomatoes or with store tomatoes that are chopped large, it takes quite a while to cook items down to the level that I consider the tomatoes mixed in well enough.

With Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes, I can cut quite a bit of time off. It depends on the dish, but I'd say a good example would be chili beans. With the petite cut tomatoes, I cook about 20 or 30 minutes less than with hunky tomatoes.

Dishes still cook long enough to get the full flavor, but it just doesn't take as long.

As far as the taste of the tomatoes diced petite, they are (or appear to be) fully ripe. The color is excellent. The flavor is mild but definately tomato.

Hunt's added a pop top can. I like that also. I've noticed a number of companies going with pop top. I do like that.