Other General Household Cleaners:
Huntington's

Huntington's Flip-it-mitt must have for longhaired pets

from Fond Du Lac, WI

Comments about Huntington's Flip-It-Mitt - Lint/Dust/Dander/Pet Hair Pick Up Mitt (Alpha Professional Tools):

A genius invented this product. I have a huge Maine Coon cat and I have almost worn out these mitts. The large mitt is a blessing to use on my quilt or I would be coughing up hair balls. I use the small one mainly on the couch. He is in heaven when I pet him with this mitt. In winter he has a huge problem with scratching and then chews out hair in mid back. I asked vet about it and that was a waste of time. She merely stated you do brush out the drying flakes of skin don't you? Like that is going to cure the problem. Poor thing is being used constantly with experimental attempts to help this matter. He is doused with anti-itch powder and then I use anti-itch lotion on balding spots. I have used JR Watkins scented oils which makes him smell like a lady of the night but makes it worse as he then tries to lick scent off. I believe olive oil is best solution to date as I know it is not harmful if swallowed. Poor thing looks like an abandoned creature during winter but he loves all the extra attention. Ah the joys of being a pet owner.

Use it daily and works great on velour lazy boy, short climbing cat scratching post with tunnel, cat loves it for grooming

no scent