Other Home Office Furnitures:
Hugo Boss
B8601
Hugo Boss Leather No Tools Required Executive Chair

Summary

Have a Seat in the Executive Leather Chair - No Tools Required

This Executive leather chair dresses up an office with comfort and style. The sloped armrests lend a sleek look and give the chair clearance to be pushed against most desks. Best of all, this chair requires no assembly so put away your toolbox.

The Executive leather chair is made of a specially designed leather called LeatherPlus, which keeps the leather soft, yet supple and durable. The chair has a waterfall seat, which keeps your legs from aching, and the pneumatic lift adjusts to a customized height that is perfect for you.

Hugo Boss Leather No Tools Required Executive Chair

leather Desk Chair

Comments about Hugo Boss Leather No Tools Required Executive Chair:

I love this chair. You should buy one .It is so soft and it is a very good designed chair high back shaped to fit your body.The handles are very nice to relax on too.It has wheels on it very easy to move around.It is very light in weight. This chair is all leather. it is one of the best chairs I have seen. Makes a great gift too. I have many chairs but this is the only one that I love.

Comfortable chair, but I wish it was higher

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Hugo Boss Leather No Tools Required Executive Chair:

I'm not a big fan of office chairs, but the Black Hugo Boss Leather Executive Chair does provide me a pleasant sitting experience for short periods. I'm not a fan of this chair's maximum height of 22 inches when compressed because it puts my knees above my hips, which causes me slight discomfort after about 20 minutes. This chair does have a slight forward lean, which helps, but it doesn't erase the problem. Even though height is a minor issue it has caused me to get up and move more often to prevent stiffness, which has improved my hip health. Besides the height issue this is a very comfortable chair in every other aspect. The padding is extremely soft and doesn't compress too much if I sit for long periods. The arm rest height and sleek design does a great job of keeping my arms from falling a sleep. The arm rest also doesn't put my shoulders in a hunched up position when I'm sitting, which relieved the tightness in my neck and upper back. The wheels move very easy on hardwood and tile floors, but I found that it takes a little leg force to put them in motion. I would definitely recommend the Black Hugo Boss Leather Executive Chair for anyone that spends hours at a computer because it is comfortable, but height might be an issue depending on leg length.

Comfy chair.

Comments about Hugo Boss Leather No Tools Required Executive Chair:

I purchased the Hugo Boss Leather No Tools Required Executive Chair for my office after hearing from a good friend that they purchased the chair and loved it. I did a lot of research on it also, and the reviews were excellent. Unfortunately, the seam tore on me after only a couple months of use. It was a simple fix though, it just took some thick thread and a needle and sewed the seam back together. Besides the seam the rest of the chair has held up nicely. Often times with chairs the seat cushion becomes uncomfortable after several months of use, but this chairs seat cushion is still soft and extremely comfortable. I work at home so I am sitting for several hours in a row most days of the week and I never get uncomfortable when sitting in this chair. Despite it tearing shortly after I purchased it, I would still recommend this chair to anyone looking for a comfortable office chair.

Easy and comfy

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Hugo Boss Leather No Tools Required Executive Chair:

When initially seen the price of this chair, I was a bit taken back by it but, upon further inspection, I became quite impressed with it's inner workings. Unlike other chairs, this one folds up in two different positions. It also requires no tools to put together! It is already assembled. That was definitely a huge plus as I dislike having to construct anything. I also loved the pump up seating for easy height adjustment. My favorite function of he chair is the attached rolling wheels. It brings back that childish feeling of visiting mom or dad's office and whizzing away from one side of the room to the other. I almost secretly wish I had one of these inside my own home although I probably wouldn't appreciate it's rolling ability once my smaller children got ahold of it! The overall functionality and comfort of the chair make it worth the actual overall cost. I'd purchase one for my home as well if I didn't think my children would roll each other down the stairs!

Great chair for back pain sufferers!

from Fremont, CA

Comments about Hugo Boss Leather No Tools Required Executive Chair:

I would have given this chair a rating of 10/10, but I deducted one point for its stiffness. This is something I hope will improve with time & use of the chair. I hope so! And so will you if you're a spinner/wiggled/active multi-tasking type like I am!
Ah, but it's really not so bad to start with, don't let that scare you away.
This was hands-down the EASIST, least anxiety provoking assembly of any office chair I've ever dealt with.
It has a beautiful look to it, a wonderful modern take on the 'ol leather executive high-backed office chair. The leather is of a nice quality leather, and has a bit of that "buttery" feel to it some of us really love. The leather has some shine, but not so much that it cheapens the look.
It has great lumbar support, so no need to use any of those odd looking (& sometimes REALLY pricey!) lumbar pillows that seem to run away from you! Overall, it has a nice shape and hugs your spine & neck very comfortably. I am a chronic back/hip pain sufferer (7 years) & I went through many chairs to find one I can work in. I have this one both at work & home. It was well worth it to buy the extra for work (& I may even get reimbursed too *cross fingers*)
Take care everyone, especially of your back! ;-)

Classy and Comfy

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Hugo Boss Leather No Tools Required Executive Chair:

I work part-time from home and need a solid and sturdy office chair that can withstand not only myself but the unofficial use of two toddlers. At the same time, I want something that actually looks good as well. The Black Hugo Boss Leather Executive Chair is perfect and meets all of the requirements for a functional office chair.
The black, leather exterior looks fantastic against my black and brown desk. The wheels give it added mobility with comfortable arm level armrests. It seems to be ergonomically designed for comfort and lumbar support. It boasts excellent cushioning with just the right level of support and stability. I am able to swivel, rock and move freely in this chair.
One of my favorite features, since neither I nor my husband are very handy, is that the assembly was so easy. It truly was, as advertised, no tools needed. This chair is a perfect addition to any home or office setting.

Black Hugo Boss Leather No Tools Required Executive Chair

from Hermiston, OR

Comments about Hugo Boss Leather No Tools Required Executive Chair:

I love the Black Hugo Boss Leather No Tools Required Executive Chair that I purchased awhile back. It was easy to assemble and it really did not require any extra tools. The wheels on the chair move easily. The adjustable height mechanism works smoothly and does not plummet when adjusting the height level. The sloping arm rests are different and is the only thing I was not real fond of. I think that is more because I am a short person with short arms and the curve feature just didn't line up to my body. I can't fault the company for that though. The material of the chair is smooth, easy to clean and wears well. The cushion design holds up well. The cost of the chair is a little more than I had wanted to pay but when you compare a lesser cost chair and how long it lasts, this chair is more economical in the long run. I like the way the cushion design is made. I have great support for my back. This chair is very comfortable.

This chair is so Comfortable!

from Palm Springs, CA

Comments about Hugo Boss Leather No Tools Required Executive Chair:

I needed a new office chair for my home office. I spend several hours a day in the chair working from home. I really loved the sleek look of this Hugo Boss chair. Very modern looking. This chair is so very comfortable! The leather is so soft and supple and feels so good next to your body. The contour of the seat is so nice, you don't feel cramped up. There is a nice high back rest to the chair for when I have to sit back and think, so nice to be able to think in comfort. I love the sleek design that went into the arms of the chair. They are curved and more realistic to how you rest your arms. My previous chair would give me lower back aches after a days work. With this chair I have no problems with my legs or back at the end of the day. And that is great in itself. t I like the fact that when your not at your desk, the arms of the chair fit nicely under the desk when not using. The lever at the side to lift or lower the chair to your desired height is so easy to use. Slides easily without having to leave the seat. I am so happy with this purchase. It's comfort and sleek design, what more can you want from a chair. And...you didn't need any tools to put together....how great is that! This chair will give me great comfort and last many comfortable years.

easy to put together

Comments about Hugo Boss Leather No Tools Required Executive Chair:

The Black Hugo Boss Leather No Tools Required Executive Chair lives up to its name in that you don't need anything extra to put this chair together. Assembly is very easy and quick, it didn't take very long at all to put it together. The main problem I have with chairs like these is the fact that after a while the padding on the seat gets worn down and the chair isn't anywhere near as comfortable as it was when you first bought it. This seat lasted about a year before the seat padding wasn't enough. Other than that it's a nice chair. In the beginning it was a very comfortable chair. The leather is soft and wipes up easily. It's easy to change the height of the chair, the seat doesn't plummet to the bottom when you release the tab to change the height. You can lock seat back, you can choose to be able to rock a little in the chair, or to have the back stationary and unable to lean back, depending on what you want.

I'm the BOSS

from united states

Comments about Hugo Boss Leather No Tools Required Executive Chair:

When it was time to get a new office chair for my home office, I stopped searching the minute I came across the Black Hugo Boss Leather Executive Chair. My eye was immediately drawn to the "No Tools Required" in the name. I do not like waiting time digging around for tools just to throw together a chair. Assembly was super easy and I spent more time getting the chair out of the packaging and box then I did actually assembling the chair itself. In addition, Hugo Boss has made an extremely comfortable chair. I feel like the boss while slaving away in my executive office desk chair. While my home office has hardwood floors, I have not experienced any issues with the wheels on my Hugo Boss Executive Chair. I can only assume that if your home office has carpet that you can just throw down one of those plastic floor things and will have the same wonderful experience that I have.