4.1
13413, 5201532, 5218233
Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers

Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers

4.1

Pros

• Comfortable (4)
  • Good quality (4)
  • Absorbent (3)
  • Convenient (3)
  • No leaks (3)

• Everyday (4)
  • Diaper changing (3)
  • Overnight (3)
    • Leak Prevention:
    • Comfort:
    • Absorbency:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (3)
    • No (5)

A review from a father of two who still has a child in diapers

I am a father of two small children. Yes, I still have a child in diapers. Yes. I have tried the name brand and the store brand diapers. I have found that my Huggies keep my youngest child dry. The best thing about Huggies is that they hold the stool better than the other diapers. The is important when you have to change a diaper at church on a Sunday Morning and you don't want to get stool on your little girl's dress.

I expect mothers reading my review to have a different opinion. I expect this becasue opinions are based on experience. However, as a dad, I just want the diaper to work. Huggies has proven to work for both of my children.

Pros:

They hold stool better than other diapers.

They keep the child dry.

Con:

More expensive than the store brand.

Huggies Broke My Grandson Out Big Time!

We learned from the "get go" that **Huggies Diapers** were not the diaper for my grandson.  My daughter received a box or two of these diapers at her baby shower.  After opening the first box and using several, she noticed that my grandson's behind was all broken out.  There was no reason, his diaper was being changed when needed and there was just no other reason for a rash.  She put them back in the closet and opened another brand of diapers.  The next day the rash was gone.  She suspected that **Huggies Diapers** was to blame but eventually gave them another chance weeks later when she was running low on diapers.  Another rash developed.  This time the **Huggies Diapers **were exiled, for we knew that they just didn't get along with my grandson's skin.**Huggies Diapers**Now that you know how these diapers caused my grandson to break out, I'll tell you what I thought of how they fit.  Compared to Pampers Swaddlers (newborn) the fit was just not snug.  Anyone with little boys know that you have to have a snug diaper or else, you may end up cleaning up a mess either aimed directly at you or elsewhere in the room.  Either way, new moms have plenty of other things to do besides cleaning up from poorly fitting diapers.  **Huggies Diapers **just didn't have the snug newborn fit for my grandson.  He was long and lanky and that may have been part of the problem.  I found the leg openings to also be a bit too big and this too could have been because he was 21 1/2 inches long at birth.  **Final Word**All babies are built differently (physically and genetically) and new moms will have to do some experimenting to find the right diaper and the best fitting one for their baby.  **Huggies Diapers **failed miserably for my grandson.  No baby should have to be subjected to breaking out with a rash from a disposable diaper and why my daughter tossed them out of the house.  Now that my grandson is 2 years old, she has come across other parents who have told her that their babies also had a reaction to **Huggies Diapers**.  Use with caution on newborns!

Huggies Snug&Dry Diapers

from Fairmont, WV

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
  • Comforting
  • Convenient
  • No Leaks
  • Portable

Cons

• Little pricy

Comments about Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

Love the diapers they are sturdy and holds up great. The only downside is that they are rarly on sale. When they arenI would load up on them. Im a mom of 3 boys and 1 girl trust me when i say they are one brand that keeps up with your kids.

Not for all day long

from New jersey, USA

Pros

• Convenient
  • Easily Cleaned

Cons

• Age group on the pack is confusing
  • Age group on the packs a

Comments about Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

The product is ok if your child doesn't need diaper all day long. And you jst want diaper for few hours.

The only diaper that we use

from Pikeville,Ky

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
    • No Leaks

Comments about Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

I am a second time Mom with a big age gap between kids. With my first I used Luvs, I thought that a diaper was a diaper and it didn't matter what brand. During my shower with my youngest we received a variety of diapers and felt like huggies worked best for us. Last week I had miscalculated and didn't have enough diapers at home, i had already been out and just got back home so I texted my best friend and she picked up and brought back Luvs. I am happy that it was just a small pack because they won't stay latched on my active baby who is trying to crawl. We will be only buying huggies from now on.

Worth every penny

from New windsor Ny

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
      • Comforting
      • Convenient
      • Easily Cleaned
      • No Leaks
      • Portable

• Pacifying
        • Soothing Baby

Comments about Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

Nothing but great things to say after trying samples and wasting money on brand after brand . Ive literally tried them all even store brands. This is best by far. Holds as said no leaks and not irritating on the skin which is a bigg problem for both of my kids. Will recommend highly to anyone.

Only brand my daughter can wear

from North Brunswick, NJ

About Me Practical

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Durable
        • Good Quality

• Night Out

Comments about Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

After trying several brands of diapers I realized Huggies is the only brand for my child. She's 20 months now, but we have been using Huggies brand them since she was born. The hospital she was born at tried to get us to use another brand, but she broke out in a horrible rash so they gave us Huggies to try instead. This was our first experience with Huggies and everything was great. My daughter is able to run and around sleep in the Huggies snug and dry without any leaks or sagging. They are affordable and definitely have up to 12 hours of protection as the brand claims. These diapers fits nicely on my daughter, I just wish she didn't learn how to take them off yet!

• Was this a gift?:

I would buy this one again!

from New oxford, pa

About Me Mom

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Good Quality

Comments about Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

I love huggies! I used huggies with my first child and while using them i felt comfortable with them. I am now using them with my second. I recommend these to all my friends that are pregnant!

I trust this brand

from Marion, Illinois

About Me Modern

Pros

• Comfortable
            • Dazzles
            • Good Length
            • Good Quality
            • Stunning
            • Unique

• Business
              • Casual
              • Formal Occasions
              • Night Out

Comments about Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

Huggie Diapers have always been amazing. There really is nothing bad that I can say about them at all. When it comes to my boys that wore them huggies worked perfectly. My boys were heavy wetters, it did not matter how little they had to drink or if they just peed been changed and had to pee again. It really was insane. Huggies was there and they worked really well for us. I will admit there were a couple times that I did get a bad batch of diapers. There were holes in the lining and the crystals were just pouring out. I had to contact Kimberly Clark and they helped me instantly. The company is really amazing. If it was not for an amazing company I would have not stayed with them after the incident. The diapers were replaced and never ran into another issue with huggies diapers. I really love the stretchy tab on the diaper. When comparing that stretchy tab on the diaper it was the best compared to others.

Wasn't a fan of these

from Greer, SC

Pros

• Cheaper Than Premium

Cons

• Bleeds On Clothes

Comments about Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

We tried these diapers with our first daughter and after the box was gone we never bought them again. After using the more premium daipers (Litte Snuggler/Little Movers) these diapers feel cheap and not as soft/comfortable. Also, I'm not sure if it was because of sweat or what, but the designs from the diapers (Mickey Mouse) transferred onto my daughter's clothes and pretty much ruined them. These are cheaper than the premium variety, but I don't think the price of these outweighs quality. I would not recommend using these.

• Was this a gift?:

I LOVE SNUG & Dry HUGGIes!

from Seattle,Wa

Pros

• Comfortable
                • Good Length
                • Good Quality

Cons

• Fall Off Easily

Comments about Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

I love these diapers. The fit around my sons hips just right and the Pieces that close the diaper are really good diaper technology. I recommend for parents that have a busy body kid. if they mopving all the time use these diapers!

• Was this a gift?:

The nanny that couldn't do it without these!

Comments about Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

I'm a nanny and I swear by these diapers. I've forgotten the diaper bag a few times while I was running a quick errand, and the baby would (of course) go #2, but 10xs worse. Most of you know that when this happens, there are usually leaks etc. Not with Huggies. I have NEVER had leakage issues or any issue for that matter with these diapers.

• Leak Prevention: