4.1
13413, 5201532, 5218233
Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers

Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers

4.1

Pros

• Comfortable (4)
  • Good quality (4)

• Everyday (4)
    • No (5)

A review from a father of two who still has a child in diapers

I am a father of two small children. Yes, I still have a child in diapers. Yes. I have tried the name brand and the store brand diapers. I have found that my Huggies keep my youngest child dry. The best thing about Huggies is that they hold the stool better than the other diapers. The is important when you have to change a diaper at church on a Sunday Morning and you don't want to get stool on your little girl's dress.

I expect mothers reading my review to have a different opinion. I expect this becasue opinions are based on experience. However, as a dad, I just want the diaper to work. Huggies has proven to work for both of my children.

Pros:

They hold stool better than other diapers.

They keep the child dry.

Con:

More expensive than the store brand.

Huggies Broke My Grandson Out Big Time!

We learned from the "get go" that **Huggies Diapers** were not the diaper for my grandson.  My daughter received a box or two of these diapers at her baby shower.  After opening the first box and using several, she noticed that my grandson's behind was all broken out.  There was no reason, his diaper was being changed when needed and there was just no other reason for a rash.  She put them back in the closet and opened another brand of diapers.  The next day the rash was gone.  She suspected that **Huggies Diapers** was to blame but eventually gave them another chance weeks later when she was running low on diapers.  Another rash developed.  This time the **Huggies Diapers **were exiled, for we knew that they just didn't get along with my grandson's skin.**Huggies Diapers**Now that you know how these diapers caused my grandson to break out, I'll tell you what I thought of how they fit.  Compared to Pampers Swaddlers (newborn) the fit was just not snug.  Anyone with little boys know that you have to have a snug diaper or else, you may end up cleaning up a mess either aimed directly at you or elsewhere in the room.  Either way, new moms have plenty of other things to do besides cleaning up from poorly fitting diapers.  **Huggies Diapers **just didn't have the snug newborn fit for my grandson.  He was long and lanky and that may have been part of the problem.  I found the leg openings to also be a bit too big and this too could have been because he was 21 1/2 inches long at birth.  **Final Word**All babies are built differently (physically and genetically) and new moms will have to do some experimenting to find the right diaper and the best fitting one for their baby.  **Huggies Diapers **failed miserably for my grandson.  No baby should have to be subjected to breaking out with a rash from a disposable diaper and why my daughter tossed them out of the house.  Now that my grandson is 2 years old, she has come across other parents who have told her that their babies also had a reaction to **Huggies Diapers**.  Use with caution on newborns!

Only brand my daughter can wear

from North Brunswick, NJ

About Me Practical

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Good Quality

• Night Out

Comments about Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

After trying several brands of diapers I realized Huggies is the only brand for my child. She's 20 months now, but we have been using Huggies brand them since she was born. The hospital she was born at tried to get us to use another brand, but she broke out in a horrible rash so they gave us Huggies to try instead. This was our first experience with Huggies and everything was great. My daughter is able to run and around sleep in the Huggies snug and dry without any leaks or sagging. They are affordable and definitely have up to 12 hours of protection as the brand claims. These diapers fits nicely on my daughter, I just wish she didn't learn how to take them off yet!

• Was this a gift?:

I would buy this one again!

from New oxford, pa

About Me Mom

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Quality

Comments about Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

I love huggies! I used huggies with my first child and while using them i felt comfortable with them. I am now using them with my second. I recommend these to all my friends that are pregnant!

I trust this brand

from Marion, Illinois

About Me Modern

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Dazzles
      • Good Length
      • Good Quality
      • Stunning
      • Unique

• Business
        • Casual
        • Formal Occasions
        • Night Out

Comments about Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

Huggie Diapers have always been amazing. There really is nothing bad that I can say about them at all. When it comes to my boys that wore them huggies worked perfectly. My boys were heavy wetters, it did not matter how little they had to drink or if they just peed been changed and had to pee again. It really was insane. Huggies was there and they worked really well for us. I will admit there were a couple times that I did get a bad batch of diapers. There were holes in the lining and the crystals were just pouring out. I had to contact Kimberly Clark and they helped me instantly. The company is really amazing. If it was not for an amazing company I would have not stayed with them after the incident. The diapers were replaced and never ran into another issue with huggies diapers. I really love the stretchy tab on the diaper. When comparing that stretchy tab on the diaper it was the best compared to others.

Wasn't a fan of these

from Greer, SC

Pros

• Cheaper Than Premium

Cons

• Bleeds On Clothes

Comments about Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

We tried these diapers with our first daughter and after the box was gone we never bought them again. After using the more premium daipers (Litte Snuggler/Little Movers) these diapers feel cheap and not as soft/comfortable. Also, I'm not sure if it was because of sweat or what, but the designs from the diapers (Mickey Mouse) transferred onto my daughter's clothes and pretty much ruined them. These are cheaper than the premium variety, but I don't think the price of these outweighs quality. I would not recommend using these.

• Was this a gift?:

I LOVE SNUG & Dry HUGGIes!

from Seattle,Wa

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Good Length
          • Good Quality

Cons

• Fall Off Easily

Comments about Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

I love these diapers. The fit around my sons hips just right and the Pieces that close the diaper are really good diaper technology. I recommend for parents that have a busy body kid. if they mopving all the time use these diapers!

• Was this a gift?:

The nanny that couldn't do it without these!

Comments about Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

I'm a nanny and I swear by these diapers. I've forgotten the diaper bag a few times while I was running a quick errand, and the baby would (of course) go #2, but 10xs worse. Most of you know that when this happens, there are usually leaks etc. Not with Huggies. I have NEVER had leakage issues or any issue for that matter with these diapers.

My 3rd choice diaper

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

I do buy these diapers from time to time if I have a coupon but I have two other brands that I usually choose first.

I think putting these diapers on is pretty easy. The tabs do stick well. I do like the way they're snug fit is shaped to my baby's bottom.

Leak Prevention
          There have been multiple occasions in the morning I go and get her when she wakes up and she is wet in the front in her inner thigh creases. My mornings are hectic because I have another child in school so usually I leave the baby in her pjs till my son is off to school but when she gets everything wet I have to stop and change everything. In the mornings sometimes every minute counts.

Comfort
          The snug fit they have seems to fit my baby good. She does seem comfortable. I will admit that she does not get a diaper rash when I have these diapers.

Absorbency
          It does seem to absorb ok. She has been wet in the mornings quite a few times. I don't know if its a leak problem or if it doesn't absorb as well as I thought.

• Absorbency:

Great for mobile babies and toddlers

Profile Image

from Florida

Comments about Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

These are great diapers for babies who are crawling or walking. As the name suggests they fit mobile babies snugly and keep them dry by not leaking. They stay snug throughout the time little one is wearing them without getting saggy.

I love the way Huggies diapers feel, they are soft but they are sturdy. They definitely out perform other diapers that are meant for babies and toddlers that are moving around a lot.

The price is the same as other diapers and mommies that use Huggies know that the price on the package is a totally wise move and they are worth it.

I would recommend the Huggies Snug and Dry diapers to a friend.

They are super easy to use.

Leak Prevention
          I have never had any leaking issues or problems with these diapers.

Comfort
          Like all Huggies diapers these are super comfortable.

Absorbency
          The absorbency of these diapers is outstanding. They are way more absorbent than I thought they would be, they are thinner than other diapers.

• Absorbency:

Good diapers if they are the last kind on the shelf.

Comments about Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

These diapers do not measure up to the Huggies standard. I tried these with my older son because I got a coupon in the mail. Big mistake. He had been in size 6 diapers for a long time and had never had leaks until Huggies Snug N Dry. Every single night I put these diapers on him, he woke up soaked in his wet diaper. The diaper did not seem to be overly full; the wetness simply leaked out either the back or the sides depending on which way the baby was sleeping. I never had this problem with any other kind of diaper, even different kind of Huggies. I would not recommend these for boys especially, but maybe they work on girls.

They are easy to put on and off, but I do not want to do a whole wardrobe change every time I have to change my baby's diaper!

Leak Prevention
          These diapers leaked almost every time I used them.

Comfort
          They fit well, but who wants to use a diaper that leaks?

Absorbency
          They did not seem to absorb any wetness when there was more than a tiny bit.

• Absorbency:

Huggies don't prevent diaper rash, they cause it.

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

I feel the perfume, or something that's in these diapers cause diaper rashes. My kids always broke out with a horrible rash whenever I've used these diapers. I've a wide array of diapers, and even less expensive brands have worked better than Huggies Snug and Dry. I wouldn't recommend these. The company has to know the problems with the diapers, as I've seen other people review these for the same issues. They really need to be addressed.
          Many times my kids would soak their clothing and their bedding clothes with Huggies. I have always made sure to change my kids diapers every 2-3 hours, before naps and such. Before their nap was done, they would wake up from being soaked. These are some of the worst diapers I've bought!

Leak Prevention
          Do not help prevent leaks.

Comfort
          I quit buying Huggies. They caused my babies to break out in diaper rashes. Usually diarrhea causes this type of rash. Not with Huggies diapers, they cause discomfort. They don't prevent diaper rash, it seems like they cause it!

Absorbency
          Not very absorbent. A diaper should be able to go all night without needing changed. Instead my kids would flood these diapers. Even after only two or three hours, the diaper and my child would be soaked. Huggies Snug & Dry doesn't live up to it's name, babies do not stay very dry with these diapers!