Other Pull-Up Diapers:

Huggies Pull-Ups Night-Time Training Pants

Pros

Cons

Fantastic overnight "diaper"!

Not to jinx myself, but our potty training experience has been a breeze, and has been made even better thanks to the Huggies Night Time Training Pants. Regular diapers were just a little too much during the night, and were leaking when my son had an accident. Using the daytime training pants overnight was a solution, but in the case of full accidents, were often not absorbent enough. Once we switched to the night time training pants, we woke to much happier mornings! I have experienced perhaps 1 leak with these pants, and I truly believe it's because we were using the last of a smaller size, once we went up to the next size, we have not had any issues. Although we have reached a stage where my son may not really need these every night, we continue with them, as it gives him just that extra bit of confidence. I really like the indicator on the pants that let me know if he has wet in them or not. This is also a good indicator to me whether he has had a full on accident, or if he managed to catch himself in time and get to the bathroom before fully going. Have loved the Huggies brand from day 1, and continue to be pleased with their products.

Absorbency
Much more absorbent for overnight accidents than a daytime training pant.

Comfort
My son doesn't ever seem to complain about the fit, and my only issue is the easy open/close tabs on the side come undone just a bit too easy. Usually have to check my son after he tugs the pants on or off to make sure he hasn't undone them.

Not impressed...

I have a 5 year old son and a 3 year old son that are not completely potty trained.  The can obviously go all day with no problems, but they are bed wetters at night.  We have tried everything to get them to wake up to use the bathroom, but their pediatrian says to just be patient and they will learn it on their own.  To make things easier on my husband and I, we decided to try out the various brands of training diapers/underwear for them to use during the night.  Because they are both old enough that traditional diapers don't fit them very well, we decided to try the Huggies Pull-ups Overnights Training Pants.  All I can say is what a mess!!  Yes, they go on like underwear and the boys really liked the designs on them.  And yes, they were comforable for my children to wear and easy for us to put on them, but that is it.  They didn't hold any liquid, making for some soggy children and soggy sheets in the morning.  We tried a second night to see if we were jumping to conclusions to quickly, but with the same result.  They were NOT a good solution for children learning to use the bathroom at night.

Fantastic overnight "diaper"!

Absorbency
Much more absorbent for overnight accidents than a daytime training pant.

• Absorbency:

The only thing that perfectly fits my daughter.

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Night-Time Training Pants:

I have a 19 month old daughter. I have tried just about every diaper brand out there. We have tried Pampers, LUVS, White Cloud, CVS Brand, Food Lion and a Farm Fresh brand. I felt like I was at a wine tasting for diapers! My poor child would constantly have wet pants because none of the diapers I tried before the Huggies Pull Ups would fit her correctly. She has wide hips and a narrow butt, so the diapers would always slip off her butt cheek and that would result in wet pants. One day, I finally said to myself "maybe I should just try pull ups instead of diapers" Well, sure enough they fit so much better! We haven't had one incident of wet pants in the entire month that we have been using them. I must have tried 9 other brands/types of diapers before this. So glad I found them!!!

Absorbency
My child has not had wet pants in a little over a month!

Comfort
The lining is very soft!

Leak Prevention
These diapers are awesome!!

Works well for big kids

from Midland, MI

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Night-Time Training Pants:

It's unfortunate that my six year old still needs to wear overnight wetness protection to bed, but he does. We use Huggies Pull-Ups Night-Time Training pants, and are pleased. We have used these for several years (again, unfortunately) and they are generally very good at protecting his pajamas and bedding from getting wet. Leaks that to occur tend to be near the waistline and only happen when he heavily wets.

Because our son is a little older, being discreet is becoming important to him. Huggies Pull-Ups Night-Time Training pants are not bulky and do not make noise when he walks. So he feels comfortable wearing them when he has sleepovers. The designs on them are for kids that are a little younger than he is, but that is to be expected and he doesn't mind.

Overall I'd recommend Huggies Pull-Ups Night-Time Training pants for your bigger kids' nighttime protection. They're absorbent, comfortable for him and, most times, keep his bedding dry.

Night Time Pull Ups

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Night-Time Training Pants:

Huggies Night Time Pull-Ups Training Pants have worked well for us. They are pink in color so we can distinguish them from the daytime Pull-Ups, which are white.

I didn't use to like the idea of using these because I view them as nothing more than diapers, but they are much easier to get on and off when you are potty training. If you use diapers you have to undue the tabs on the sides and this takes time ... time that you don't always have and your child may have an accident in the process.

Pull-Ups also teach kids how to pull down their panties and pull them back up, a good lesson for when they are in big panties.

We have never had a leak while using night time Pull-Ups, and I would recommend them if you are looking for such a product.

Absorbency
These have never leaked on us

Comfort
They seem comfortable and they fit snug like a cloth pantie

Leak Prevention
They have never leaked on us

Huggies Night-Time Pullups are a Must Have in My House

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Night-Time Training Pants:

I would be lost without Huggies Night-Time Pullups.  My three year old daughter has been potty trained for four months now but still wets when she sleeps at nap and over night so we use these for those two times.  Toward the end of our time with diapers she was having leaks and getting so big that it felt awkward and silly to continue to change her as we did when she was a baby.  We also had a difficult time enforcing the concept of potty training so long as she used diapers. With these Pullups she treats the same as underwear, she never wets them when awake but at night when she's sleeping they provide the protection she needs without any leaks.  I have fallen in love with Huggies as they provide the right amount of protection and the right level of interest for my daughter (she is enchanted with the princess designs) at a very good price, much more affordable than Pampers brand.  We will continue to remain loyal to this brand until my daughter's night training is complete.

Huggies pullups overnights are great!

from Topeka, KS

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Night-Time Training Pants:

I started using these pull-ups when my son started to potty train. We both love them. He loves the Buzz and Woody characters on them and that he can pull them up and down all on his own (he's becoming very independent). I love that he can do these by himself and I love the independance it's given him. I also like the absorbancy in these pants. Since he's been using these there have been no leaks...which is very nice at 2:00 in the morning. He no longer comes to our room to tell us he had an accident and his sheets are wet. It's giving all of us enough sleep now!

I would definitely recommend Huggies Overnights to someone that has a child potty training or to someone that needs a little extra absorbancy for their little one at night.

Great but wish they came bigger!

from Slidell, LA

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Night-Time Training Pants:

I was so glad when I found these. My 5 year old was still wetting the bed, almost every night. Normal pull-ups leaked. I got a case of these. THey were tight, but they did the trick. He made it through the night without wetting his pajamas and bed. Though thin, size 3T-4T is just too small for him. So, I searched high and low for a bigger size, but there isn't one! Huggies could stand to make a lot of money if they would carry these in larger sizes. THey have another product that looks like boxers, but we tried those and they leak, not to mention how outrageously expensive they are. These aren't cheap, but they're reasonable if they ssave me from washing sheets every other day. I wish before he outgrows his bed-wetting phase that Huggies would realize they're missing out on many customers by not making these in a larger size. These were great, easy for my son to get on and off. They didn't leave a rash. They didn't smell terrible like some other diapers/pull-ups we tried. They're easy to dispose of.  Just wish they came larger!

I cannot live without Higgies Pull-ups Night times

from Denver, CO

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Night-Time Training Pants:

My daughter started her own potty training - she told me one day that she wanted to go potty in the big potty. I thought about how blessed I was, and I looked forward to not needed to spend the money on diapers anymore.

Then, about a month later, before she's successfully transitioned, we switched day cares, and she completely stopped using the potty altogether. She refused.

I started buying pull-ups to help encourage her back to that path, and although it has helped, it hasn't gotten her potty trained - yet. But there ARE about a hundred things about these that I love so much I'd never go back.

First of all, she doesn;t wear these just at night. We use these for her during the day too, because she's got a big bladder, and she can be dry one minute and leaking through her clothes the next. These are so reliable and hold so much fluid that I refuse to use anything else. Nothing else can even BEGIN to compare.

Second, the side closures use something like velcro, so it's a mixture of big-girl panties and a diaper that allows for easy middle-of-the-night changes as well as making is easy for her to change them herself during the day.

These are just great, really, all the way around. And the princess theme is an addition that my daughter just LOVED!

Great overnight diapers

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Night-Time Training Pants:

I first started purchasing regular Huggies Pull-ups after my son became more mobile after 12 months.  Decided to try the nighttime diapers as part of a combo pack because the regular diapers just weren't able to hold a night's worth of urine.  I became hooked to both the regular Huggies Pull-ups and the nighttime ones.

The nighttime pull-ups aren't so bulky that they make it difficult to walk.  We sometimes even send my son to daycare with the nighttime ones.  They do end up becoming quite heavy by the end of the night and occassionally soak through, ending up with soiled clothes.  It's also a little bit of a mess when you add a poop to a full diaper, but that can be expected of any diaper.

The pull-up feature is very handy because my son, who's pretty well potty-trained during the daytime can slip down the diaper and put back on without opening and trying to reattaching diaper tabs.  Will continue to use this diaper until we can potty-trian my son through the night.

Huggies Pull-Ups NIght Time Training Pants for Girls are great!

from Albertville, AL

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Night-Time Training Pants:

I am not ashamed to say that Huggies Pull-Ups Night Time Training Pants for Girls are awesome!  My daughter was a trained day time potty champion at two years old, and at three she is a potty rock star, but still can not make it through the night with out training pants.  We tried regular training pants and other brands of night time training pants, but they would not retain wetness through out the night,   Thankfully we finally tried these Huggies Night Time Pull-Ups.  They did not scratch or shift like other brands, and they kept my sweetie dry ALL NIGHT!  Also, an added bonus is the super cute Disney Princess design that is on each Pull-Up.  My daughter thinks the princesses are beautiful, and she giggles at the bunnies and squirrels on them every night.  A happy kid makes a happy parent.  One of my favorite things about these training pants is that when I go to give her a good morning hug, I do not draw back a wet arm!  Thanks Huggies for a Great product!