Other Baby Wipes:

Huggies Pull-Ups Flushable Moist Wipes

Pros

Cons

Mixed feelings....

I am on the fence in how I feel about flushable wipes. Part of the time I feel like they are a lot of help when potty training and part of the time I think they encourage kids to stay with wipes for the rest of there lives instead of graduating on to using toilet paper. Which in the grand scheme of things isn't a huge deal, except for wipes are quite a bit more expensive then toilet paper.
As far as kid friendly wipes you really can't go wrong with these. Plus they are made by Huggies, so I knew they would be a good product.
As mentioned before they are a tad bit expensive. But the quality of product is good, they are good smelling well holding up wipes. They come in a cute container that appeals to children and unfortunately cute plastic things with cartoon characters on them appeal to little ones.
Now that I have shared my negative feelings on these flushhable wipes let me share the good, because its not all bad. They are a good product and despite how I feel about fluahable wipes in the long run I do think that these are a good transition for toddlers that are learning how to use a big kid potty. I have found that toddlers are more apt to use something that they feel is more familiar to them. And wipes are wipes in there minds.
Overall I think they are good but not for a long term use if you want to save money especially. Getting your toddler weaned of off these soon after they are comfortable using the big kid potty and wiping themselves will save you lots of money in the long run.

They did perform well, and I actually do like the faint scent they have.

Huggies Pull Ups Wipes: Nice, But Could Be Better

I stocked up on the Huggies Pullups Flushable Moist Wipes last year when coupons galore came out for them.  I ended up only paying pennies for small packs, and put them in my closet to use as my daughter started learning how to use the potty.

When I started using them with her, it was to clean her up after bowel movements.  Although the moist wipe helps clean her up better than just using dry toilet paper, here are the problems I see with these Huggies Pullups Wipes:

1)  Too Thin - Thin wipes just don't cut it.  I wipe her once, and the wipe tears.  I have to fold it over to get another use out of it, or just toss it, and start over with a fresh wipe.  These would be much better if they were thicker, but on the other hand, that might not make them easy to flush.

2)  Hard To Grasp - I find it hard more times than less trying to pull a wipe out of the package because they stick together.  And, when I try to pull the wipe free from the others, it often tears before I even get it out to use.

3)  The Scent - Seriously, why do these wipes have to be scented?  Drop the unnecessary chemicals and fragrances.  I will say the perfume added to these wipes isn't bad, it just doesn't need to be there.

4)  The Price - If I hadn't gotten such a good deal on these, I wouldn't have even bought them.  They aren't cheap.

Make potty training much more fun

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Flushable Moist Wipes:

I bought these when I bought Huggies Pull Ups to start introducing my daughter to the potty. The princess and character themes are a huge hit for her and actually make going to the bathroom fun for her. I have never let her use the adult wipes that we have in the bathroom, as she always just wanted to play with them, but now that she has her own, she feels like a big girl. These make potty training interesting for her and as a mom, these are great for keeping her clean. I feel that the moist wipes work much better in the training process than regular toilet paper. I love that these products make potty training fun, and most importantly, clean for my daughter.

These are very durable and so easy to use. They are not overly saturated with liquid and my daughter can use them very easily.

Works like a charm!

These have a light scent, but enough to make you feel that your child is clean and fresh.

An essential product for every potty training child!

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Flushable Moist Wipes:

My oldest child just started potty training and the Huggies Pull-Ups Flushable Moist Wipes are an essential product for any potty training child. My son was very nervous about the potty training process. He is fine with peeing in the potty but bowel movements are a different story. He is very nervous about pooping in the potty and often complains that his bottom hurts after I wipe him with toilet paper. I purchased these flushable wipes after I noticed his hesitation about pooping on the potty. These have helped calm his fears about pooping on the potty. These wipes have a nice scent and the material is very soft. He doe snot mind having his bottom wiped with these flushable wipes and they are safe for my septic system. This product has calmed my son's fears about pooping on the potty and have been a huge part of his potty training success. Huggies Pull-Ups Flushable Moist Wipes are a quality product!

Great "big kid" wipe!

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Flushable Moist Wipes:

My daughter loves these wipes! And my husband and I love that they are flushable! They really help make her feel like a big kid, since it's a different packaging than the "baby wipes" she's been used to.

They hold up great/just fine. I've had no problems with myself, husband or daughter using them. The don't rip too easily and allow the job to get done. Haven't had any issues with them in the toilet either. They flush easily enough and don't clog the drains.

They work for their purpose just fine. My daughter likes to use these by herself as well. And can do so just fine. She likes the characters on the packaging as well. I think that helps. She likes the wipes to be used more just by seeing what neat characters she's relating to. Makes bathroom clean up time that much easier and fun.

Scent is great/fine. Not too overpowering, but yet still leaves a lingering scent that doesn't tell that you've just done some business in the bathroom.

Huggies Flushable Wipes

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Flushable Moist Wipes:

I don't really care for these wipes. I really wanted a good wipe for my boys that they could flush. My boys are still very young, and they are still learning to wipe for themselves. It's difficult for them to do with dry toilet paper. I picked these up on sale one day and decided to give them a try. I really like the little container they were in. It was cute, durable, and had characters on it that were appealing to my boys. When I pulled out one of the wipes, I was shocked at the size. They were tiny! Not only were they small, but they were very thin. The first time my son used one, it ripped. His fingers went right through the wipe and he got poop on his hand. After that, I had to start telling them to double up the wipes so they would be more durable. That worked a little better, but the wipes were still too small. The worst part about these wipes was that they didn't want to flush! Sometimes, we would have to flush twice to get the wipes to go down. I don't approve.

I didn't notice a scent at all with these wipes.

Mixed feelings....

Profile Image

from Florida

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Flushable Moist Wipes:

They did perform well, and I actually do like the faint scent they have.

Huggies Pull-ups Flushable Moist Wipes

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Flushable Moist Wipes:

I used all sorts of wipes when my two boys were learning to use the toilet. Huggies Pull-ups Flushable Wipes was a brand I frequently used if I had a coupon which the manufacturers regularly placed in the Sunday newspapers. Clealy their best feature is that the containers come in some attractive designs for both boys and girls. Any characters relating to animated movies brings an amount of enthusiasm that can't be matched by any mom or dad. The wipes are thick, nicely scented and effective. If I had to be critical, I often found that these wipes stuck together and invariably my son would end up pulling 6 or 7 wipes from the container when perhaps 2 or 3 would have done. I like the fact that there is a box top on the reverse side of the package which raises money for my kids elementary school. The packages are recloseable which is great at preventing the wipes from drying out and I have never once had a blocked toilet whilst I have been using them.

Not the best for little ones

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Flushable Moist Wipes:

The way these wipes were folded they did not "pop up" out of the container. They were really hard to get out and even more so for my son. He would end up with a wad instead of a wipe. Even my husband and I had a difficult time finding the edge of the wipe to pull one out. For a product that is supposed to promote independence for little ones it did not meet my expectations.

Overall Pleased

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Flushable Moist Wipes:

I was at first very hesitate to buy these thinking even though they say they are flush-able to actually flush them down my toilet and not have them clog. I bought these for my son when he was potty training and was very pleased. He was not getting the concept of toilet, paper just balling it up into balls, so I thought that I would try these out. They were very moist and smelled good-yet not overpowering. The wipes got the job done and I was very happy it taught him good hygiene. I was also pleased that they did not clog the toilet. They were durable but not too thick that they clog. One wipe goes a long way.

One wipe goes a very long way! They are thick and a nice size but not too heavy or thick that will end up clogging your toilets.

The wipes taught my son good hygiene habits and cleaned very well. Was happy how well these performed and were easy for him to use.

Not an overpowering smell but a nice fresh clean smell. You could not smell it after he was done.

Huggies Flushable Wipes

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Flushable Moist Wipes:

As a mom, I've learned that potty training is tough, but flush-able wipes make it a little bit easier. Huggies Pull-Ups Flushable Moist Wipes are really helpful for kids even beyond the potty training stage, since they make cleaning up much easier. These wipes do a good job of getting those little behinds really clean after pottying.

Once you guy the wipes dispenser, you can just buy replacement packs of wipes in the future, and just keep using the container. The replacement wipes are much cheaper than buying a whole new container each time you run out. The dispenser makes pulling out one wipe a time much easier, especially for little kids learning to do it themselves.

These do have a strong scent, and it would be nice if they made an unscented variety for people with sensitive skin or who are just trying to avoid added chemicals.

One word of warning about these wipes: most systems can only handle a couple of them per flush, so don't let the kiddos fill the toilet up with them or you will have an even bigger mess to deal with!

Huggies Pull-Ups Flushable Wipes are great for kids!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Flushable Moist Wipes:

I have bought all sorts of different wet, flushable wipes for my kids and **Huggies Pull-Ups Moist Flushable Wipes** are the best. They meet all the needs a kid has for this type of product: they are easy to pull out of the box, they are thicker than other brands and they have a fun theme!

These wipes are thicker than other brands we have tried. Some actually seem like you could see through them, but not these.

My only wish is that they were as big as traditional baby wipes. My son seems to need larger wipes, but these still work for him.

I don't notice a scent on Huggies Pull-Ups Moist Flushable Wipes.