4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Absorbency:

kid tested mother and grandmother approved

I used Huggies Pull ups for my youngest son when they first came out in the early 1990's. I can remember every day around 2:30 p.m. the Huggies commercial would come on television where the chlid sang about being a big kid. "Mommy wow I'm a big kid now." My son did not use pull ups for very long because he was trained really quickly for a boy. But I found them convenient and easier to use than diapers. They worked well over night. My 3 year old grandson just graduated out of Huggies pull ups and into underwear. He loved pulling them up and down. And was so proud whenever he did not have an accident at night. The Huggies pull ups fit snuggly and do not leak. They also hold a lot of water when the childdoes have an accident. I like that pull ups now have cartoon characters on them. My grandson's favorites are Toy Story characters. They are reasonably priced and I always kept some extra at my house.

Huggies Cool Alert is one big gimmick!

While the idea of a child potty training because they don't like to be cold and wet is a great idea, it only works if the child is truely bothered by it. Maybe my daughter is just different then most kids, but it was no big deal to her. I feel like I wasted my money on this product, and I paid for something that made no difference for us in our potty training journey. I was impressed with how much they absorbed and how little they leaked during the day, but I won't pay for the gimmick anymore. These are not meant for overnight use either as they weren't absorbent enough to hold everything overnight. These are very expensive for how few you get in a pack even if you are able to find coupons. I love the Huggies Brand, but I feel like these missed the mark on with the concept. I personally will never use these again, and won't recommend them to anyone I know who is starting on the potty training journey.

Makes life easier

from Topeka, IL

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Cool Alert Training Pants:

I have two kids and have used pull ups with both of them. I started with cloth diapers but quickly decided I needed something else.. My daughter is now 3 is currently in pull ups and bedtime ones. I will say the regular ones are good for during the day but she has to have the night ones at night or else they leak. I love these and yes I could live without them but they are a life savor. I have tired with just panties but I am a busy mom and it is gross to have to carry several changes of peed on clothes.. She is nearly potty trained but I do put on pull ups for if we leave the house or when she is napping or at bed time.

Absorbency
They are good but nighttimes are my favorite they do not leak. They have more where she needs it, and when she moves it seems to move with her better than the regular day pull ups

Comfort
I wish they were a little more sensitive, My daughter is
Very sensitive an they do leave a small red mark on her back

Leak Prevention
Does a fairly well job, but if it moves she will pee and it goes right through.. there for it leaks. but the nighttimes are a lot better even with this.

• Absorbency:

Huggies pull-ups are the best.

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Cool Alert Training Pants:

My daughter is two years old and still not at the stage where I can start potty training her. She has very bad allergies and is on allergy medication twice a day. Due to the medication, she is constantly thirsty. This makes her go potty all the time. I have never seen a child potty this much. I feel like this means I will have a hard time potty training her. I was using several different types of diapers; however she seems to wet through every single type I try. That is until I tried the Huggies pull ups. These are amazing. Not only does she not wet through them, but she is a lot easier to change when we are out. My daughter is a very shy child and I can't seem to get her into a public bathroom without a fight, so with the pull us, I can change her in the car with no problems at all. It is a wonderful feeling to know there will be a lot fever accidents. Plus, I will not have to keep so many extra outfits on hand. I would recommend Huggies pull ups to everyone I know with kids. It is a great brand and a great product.

Absorbency
I have yet to find a better product for absorbency.

Comfort
My daughter seems to tell the difference from these and the regular diapers.

• Absorbency:

Just what my son needed!

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Cool Alert Training Pants:

This product is great, if you have already started introducing the potty chair. I say this because when they do have accidents the gel pad falls apart some, and it's a pain to get them all off your child, also they are not as absorbent as regular pull ups. So because they usually have lots of accidents in the beginning I would stay with regular pull ups. I started using these because my son had been doing great potty training until the new baby came, then he was having lots of accidents and didn't care to tell us when he did. These pull ups did the trick, he hated getting them wet because they would get cold! He refused to have accidents after the second time, he only had to have one box of these before he was ready for the big boy underwear! So even though they are more expensive than regular pull ups they are well worth the price, especially if they do the trick as fast as they did with my son!!

Pull Ups Training Pants

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Cool Alert Training Pants:

My granddaughter just turned two years old, and she is in the process of becoming potty trained. I bought her some really nice training pants, but they were too large for her and leaked around the legs.

My daughter didn't want to use Pull Ups as training pants because she felt they were nothing more than a diaper. However, since we have been using them we have found them to be very helpful in the training process.

With diapers it was always a struggle to get them off of her before she went pee pee in them, but the Pull Ups fit on just like underwear, and they are easy to get on and off. They don't leak, but I don't feel they hold as much as the Luvs diapers we were using.

These have been improved over the years. I didn't used to like them because I felt a child was too comfortable in them. I liked the fact that if a child went potty in their pants they would feel wet and uncomfortable. Well, these actually do feel cool to a child, making them not want to wet them.

They come in several sizes. The 2T will fit children 18 pounds, and the 3T up to 34 pounds. Size 4T is for children up to 40 pounds. There is even a size 5T for up to 50 pounds. We are using the 2T on our 26 pound granddaughter and they still fit her, but she is very petite.

To make them fun, they have cute characters on them, which kids like. Until my granddaughter grows into her cotton training pants, these will work fine. They are helping her get the hang of it and a rewards chart doesn't hurt either!

Absorbency
Not as absorbent as Luvs diapers, but they do okay and don't leak on us

Comfort
My granddaughter seems okay with these, but they do get cool when she wets in them, which is a good thing

Leak Prevention
These have not leaked on us

awesome

from Portland, OR

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Cool Alert Training Pants:

Huggies is the next best thing to sliced bread! I have 4 kids ages 3 to 13. All of them grew up with this line of products. They are the only pull ups that actually hold it in. I have more blow outs and leaks with the cheaper diapers. It is good to see that a good thing has stood the test of time!

Absorbency
Had fewer issues with leaks and blow outs.

Comfort
My child did not have issues

Did an excellent job.

Wonderful!

from Graniteville, SC

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Cool Alert Training Pants:

I have been using Huggies Pull ups for almost four years now and have never had any problems with them! They have never leaked or fallen off. When my children first started potty training the cool alert really helped them because they didnt like that feeling. I was able to train my first child very fast as she liked going in the big potty! Now I use the pull ups for bedtime and she is starting to wake up to go in the middle of the night! As with anything the key to success is staying on top of the situation, and Huggies Cool Alert Pull-ups really help you do just that! It is always easy to find coupons for Huggies Pull-ups training pants! go to the Huggies website and you should beable to sign up for coupons being maied out to you on a regular basis! The coupons really help me because it allows me to purchase more for the money! If you google coupons for huggies pull-ups you might beable to find some printable coupons!

Pull-ups

from Morristown, IN

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Cool Alert Training Pants:

My son loved these as soon as I put them on him it was like instant potty training. When he did have an accident (at night) it was no big deal for him to undo the sides himself and put a new one on. And I have never had one leak, but he never really "used" one enough for there even to be a change of leakage.

Great Product for my Asperger's Baby!

from Eden, NY

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Cool Alert Training Pants:

My son has Asperger's Disorder and many might not know that Asperger's children have a hard time realizing they have to use the bathroom until it's too late. I used the pull ups when he was potty training and they were great for him. He was able to pull them up and down like underwear. I also liked that they would get wet and he would feel the wetness, not like diapers. This encouraged him to use the bathroom. Fast forward to today, he is 6 and still has accidents. We work hard with him, but still use them for him at night time. They work great for him. If he doesn't make it to the bathroom in time, we know that he won't make a mess and get embarassed or upset. Thank you pull ups.

Love Pull-ups

from Astoria, OR

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Cool Alert Training Pants:

I've used Pull up training pants for both of my boys. They are the best quality trining pants on the market. I have tried various generic brands and store brands but Pull ups definately hold up the best. The art on them make them fun for the kids. My 2 year old is just starting to wear them and get's excited to put them on because he get's to "wear Buzz" for the day. We never get that much excitement out of putting on the ones with bears and stars. The holding capacity on Pull -ups also is far and beyond that of other brands. We rarely have leaks. I also LOVE the new change of the sticky pull tabs on the sides. These weren't on the ones we used for my 4yr old. They make it much easier to roll the used pull-up up and dispose of without making a mess.

look out for #2!

from Cartersville, GA

Comments about Huggies Pull-Ups Cool Alert Training Pants:

I have mixed feelings about these pull ups. Certainly, potty training is such an adventure in itself, there are bound to be all kinds of ups and downs (so to speak). What I like about these pull ups is that they have the handy velcro sides. Sliding a dirty pull up full of you-know-what down dear daughter's legs after she "forgot" to go on the potty is never delightful, afterall! Which brings me to what I DO NOT like about these pull ups... they are really pretty terrible at wicking moisture away. (I assume because we want our children to be made very uncomfortable by the feel of their accidents.) So when the #2 goes in the pull up, you better just brace yourself. It's pretty terrible. Best of luck!