Other Baby Wipes:
Huggies One & Done Baby Wipes

Huggies One & Done Baby Wipes

Pros

Cons

Just like it says One & Done.

Comments about Huggies One & Done Baby Wipes:

I really like using Huggies One & Done wipes. They are strong and sturdy; I don't have to sorry about my fingers going through the wipe. They are very efficient, so I only have to use one or two on a really messy diaper.

These are reasonably priced. I have tried other wipes and Huggies is superior to those brands. The other brands I tried were thin, and felt almost slimy.

Huggies wipes can now come in a cucumber scent, which I don't really like, so I have to make sure to read the label when I buy these wipes, to make sure I get the regular scent.

The box that these wipes come in is decorated nice.

Works on those hard to clean messy diapers. I don't have to worry about tearing the wipe, because it can stand up to the yuckiest mess.

Gets a good clean every time.

I prefer the original scent. I know that they can come in a cucumber scent, but I don't like that scent mingled with the scent of a messy diaper.

The best wipes for messy diaper changes

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about Huggies One & Done Baby Wipes:

Huggies One & Done Baby Wipes are far superior to any other baby wipes on the market today. As the mother of a toddler, I have tried many different brands of wipes with my son. I have also tried numerous varieties of each brand that manufactures baby wipes. Huggies wipes are usually priced fairly where I shop. I prefer to purchase the soft packs with flip top lid. The refillable boxes seem to take up too much space on my changing table. One downfall to purchasing these packages, however, is that they do not include reward codes for the Huggies rewards program. They come in single packs or packs of 3. These wipes have a fresh, light scent. I typically use more than one during a messy diaper change, but much less than I would use with other brands. These wipes are thick and durable, yet easy to tear off from the pack. They are not too wet, but are saturated enough to get my baby's bottom clean. I also find that a pack of these Huggies One & Done Baby Wipes will last me longer than other wipes, even different varieties of Huggies baby wipes. They have never irritated my child's skin whatsoever. I will continue to use these wipes exclusively as long as my son is in diapers.

Great wipe!

Comments about Huggies One & Done Baby Wipes:

Love, Love, Love these wipes! They are the best! Way better than any others I have tried. Like UP & UP brand - too slippery. Huggies is better than Pampers here too. They're tough, not so easy to rip and aren't greasy or just too "wet" like a lot of others are. They get the job done the best!

So durable. Can clean up most messes with just one! (if it is really messy, you can't help but use more. no matter what brand you're using.) I can even use these wipes for multiple other messes. Including my little one's hands, face, highchair, table, floor. I even use these wipes to wipe up other things/messes in my house! I use them myself too. They make a nice alternative for make up removal wipes - and bonus: much cheaper too! Especially with a sale and coupons!

Works great! And I would say, true to it's name, one and done! (at least ninety-eight percent of the time anyway. Depending on the mess)

Scent is great too. I'm not picky though. But I do actually like this scent. Light and not overpowering. Just fresh and clean enough.

Love these wipes, only need one to clean the mess away.

Comments about Huggies One & Done Baby Wipes:

Love the durability of these wipes, they are thick but soft.I have two children and have definitely learned a thing or two along the way. Figuring out what brand of pampers and wipes would best fit me and my kids was a learning process. I have tried multiple brands and and this is my favorite. They make the cleaning process quick and easy. I also dont have to buy as often because I only need one or two wipes to make sure my baby is clean and fresh! They are also worth the extra pennies opposed to the store brands which never seem to get the job done. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Easy clean up after a feeding a messy baby!

Comments about Huggies One & Done Baby Wipes:

Huggies One and Done are the best wipes that I have found for cleaning up my 4 1/2 month old after feeding! Her face and hands do not feel sticky like she does with other baby wipes. It is seriously only one wipe to her face and she is cleaned up! The cucumber and green tea scented wipes are very nice and lightly fragranced.

This type of Huggies wipes are very durable for squirmy babes! She does not tear these wipes with her hands like she does with other types.

It is thick and does not fall apart when wiping! I can wipe more than once with one wipe. It helps me save money! I have tried the Natural Care wipes and also the Soft Skin Shea Butter wipes. Those type of wipes tear and are very sticky.

The fragrance free type are great but I love the cucumber and green tea scent! It is not too powerful. I feel comfortable with wiping her face and not being concerned with her being overwhelmed with the scent!

Great wipes, great container

from Monticello, MN

Comments about Huggies One & Done Baby Wipes:

I've tried a lot of baby wipes between two kids and three years of diapers and Huggies are my favorite. Huggies has a good package design. With a Huggies container, there middle part is soft plastic that will move out of the way of your fingers so you can easily reach in and pick out a wipe. The plastic then moves back so it keeps all your wipes wet in case you leave them in there for a while. Huggies is one of the only ones I've found to have this type of packaging and it's easier on the hands and better for the wipes. I also like that it's a pretty rectangular box so they stack pretty well. The wipes themselves are good, nothing special, but they are nice and thick and they get the job done. I'm not sure about One and Done, but they are as good as any wipe and better than many. I also like that Huggies has a lot of coupons so you can often get them cheaper than store brands which tend to be thinner than the Huggies wipes.

Huggies One & Done Wipes work well...just like other Huggies!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Huggies One & Done Baby Wipes:

Huggies is my favorite brand of baby wipes because they are thick, strong and not slimy like Pampers. I saw the new **Huggies One & Done Wipes** in the store recently, so I bought them to see how they compare to my Huggies Natural Care Wipes that I usually buy. To be honest, I don't see a big difference. The box says that these are replacing Huggies Supreme wipes. These One & Done Wipes are the same high-quality, super strong, fragrance-free wipes that I'm used to, but with a slightly different design - probably what the box calls "Improved texture helps grab the mess".

Like all Huggies wipes, these One & Done wipes are super strong. They're nice and thick, so I don't get any tearing, either buy pulling out of the box or when using.

I don't know about "One & Done" in terms of only needing to use one wipe to change a poopy diaper, but they are efficient. Any more efficient that other Huggies wipes I've used? No. But not any less efficient either. The box says "Thicker - Get more done with one!" I find all Huggies wipes to be thick, strong and soft, and these just don't seem any different to me.

These are fragrance-free and I love that. Scented baby products tend to give me a headache, so I love that these don't have a scent.