4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

Works well but don't like the scent

My granddaughter is 1 1/2 years old and we have purchased many different types and brands of diaper wipes during that time. Although we use Luvs diapers, we generally go with the Huggies brand of diaper wipes, often depending on which ones are on sale.

Huggies claims their Natural Care Scented Baby Wipes are:

Thicker than other national brands
Maintains your baby's naturally perfect skin
Provides a gentle touch of aloe and vitamin E
Alcohol-free, hypoallergenic so it won't irritate baby
Lightly scented

These worked fine for us, they are generously sized and are nice and thick so they don't tear while cleaning up a poopy diaper. My husband always leaves the lid on the container open after he changes our baby, and doing this does dry them out. As long as we close the lid after each use they stay nice and moist.

As well as I like how these work, I don't care for the scent at all. I can't wait to get the diaper changed and the stuff disposed of. Huggies makes great diaper wipes, but I won't be buying this scented version again.

Nice and thick and they don't tear on me. They stay nice and moist to the end of the container as long as the lid remains closed after each use.

Work great for a poopy diaper!

This is the only downside to the product, I don't like the scent.

these are ok

I am not real sure about these wipes. They are very thick and coarse and if you are not careful then you can damage your little ones sensitive skin. I have used both pampers and huggies and while pampers wipes are too soft, huggies wipes are too coarse. I have started using Pampers sensitive thickcare wipes because these wipes seem to be a middle ground between regular pampers wipes and huggies wipes. I do like the scent of both huggies and pampers. I think from now on I will only use pampers sensitive thickcare wipes. Both pampers and huggies are pretty expensive and I haven't really tried any of the off brand wipes mainly because i am fairly picky on what will touch my babies bottoms. I would only recommend these wipes to someone who is looking for a very thick wipe.

Moist and Durable

Comments about Huggies Natural Care Scented Baby Wipes:

Someone gave my a whole package of these baby wipes. I am so glad they did because these wipes sure do the trick. They are thicker than the off brand wipes and they are also more moist. Instead of using three or four off brand wipes after my baby has dirtied his diaper, just need two of these wipes. The gentle grooves in each wipe allow me to gently rub my baby's skin to get it clean. The scent makes his skin smell fresh and clean. My baby is 2 months old, and his skin has not shown signs of rash or rawness after diaper changes. These wipes also last in the package for months without drying out. They do not rip or tear easily but hold together very well. Of coarse they are more expensive than the off brand baby wipes but they do the trick. The price equals out in the long run by the time I use only two wipes per messy diaper, instead of using three or four wipes per messy diaper. I will not go back to a cheaper brand.

Huggies natural care helped my sons dry butt

Comments about Huggies Natural Care Scented Baby Wipes:

When my son was first born he got a very bad diaper rash so I took him to the doctors to get it checked out. They told me to switch the diapers I was using and to try Huggies natural care wipes until he gets older. I figured that I would try these and then once he was about a month or two old I would switch wipes. But once I started using the Huggies natural care wipes I loved them. His butt cleared up very fast and wasn't all dried out like it was before I started using the Huggies wipes. My son is now almost two months old and I still use these wipes and I will continue to use these wipes. I don't know if it was the diaper or the changing of the wipes that helped my son but I wouldn't want to use any other wipe. These wipes have kept his butt nice and smooth instead of all dry like it was before I started using the Natural Care wipes. If your kid has a dry butt I would suggest using these wipes and see if they will help out your kid like they helped my son.

Not made of durable enough material

Comments about Huggies Natural Care Scented Baby Wipes:

When I first purchased these wipes I loved the scent. It was nice and fresh. Although my opinion quickly changed after using these for the first time. They initially felt nice and soft but aren't very durable at all and tear apart extremely easily unlike other brands of wipes. I decided to give them a try again at a later time a few months down the road and had the same problem again with the wipes tearing apart. Unfortunately I can't say that this is a wipe brand that I would reccomend, especially because you aren't going to want wipes that rip into pieces while trying to pull them our or while wiping a wiggly baby

Non Sticky Refreshing Baby Wipes..

from Dixon, CA

Comments about Huggies Natural Care Scented Baby Wipes:

I love Huggies Baby Wipes. I buy them by the case every month. Being disabled I do not have someone here to help me to get in the shower everyday. These are a life saver!!! You can wash your entire body without having a sticky feeling.. You feel Clean!! These are so refreshing.. I take them everywhere.. and have them all over the house. Each bathroom, by my bedside, in the livingroom, at the table where my mother in law eats dinner, and in my purse. Great for easy clean ups.

Great thick wipes, no need of a lot of them to clean

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Huggies Natural Care Scented Baby Wipes:

I love this wipes because they are very thick and you do not need a lot to clean you baby. Also very soft on the baby's skin and nice smelling too. I use them for everything, to clean my baby's butt, hand, face, high chair, etc.

Works well but don't like the scent

from Eagle River, AK

Huggies claims their Natural Care Scented Baby Wipes are:

Thicker than other national brands
Maintains your baby's naturally perfect skin
Provides a gentle touch of aloe and vitamin E
Alcohol-free, hypoallergenic so it won't irritate baby
Lightly scented

Work great for a poopy diaper!

This is the only downside to the product, I don't like the scent.

Great Product

from Lawton, OK

Comments about Huggies Natural Care Scented Baby Wipes:

I have been using Huggies wipes since my daughter was 3 weeks old. I like that they are not too wet and that the texture gets the area clean in the first few swipes. I rarely have to use more than one wipe to clean up. I also like that they are not priced too high and since they work so well, you end up using less and therefore get even more for your money. My daughter has super sensitive skin and we had tried several other brands before landing on this one. Her diaper rash cleared up right away when I switched to all Huggies products. I also like that when I use them, they don't leave a residue on my hands. I have also noticed that my daughter doesn't seem to cringe when I use them as opposed to other brands. This leads me to believe they are softer than other brands too.

Huggies wipes are the best!!

from Bear Creek, AL

Comments about Huggies Natural Care Scented Baby Wipes:

I only get these wipes, because all the other brands are too thin and tear easily. I use just one of these wipes compared to other brands 2 or more. I just decided to spend a little extra to get better quality and save myself some frustration. Go huggies!!

These Huggies wipes are among our favorites.

from Shawnee, OK

Comments about Huggies Natural Care Scented Baby Wipes:

These huggies wipes are my favorite.  They are thicker, clean better and stay together through some very dirty jobs.  I have recommended and bought them for several new mothers. They pop up well in the container so you can easily get one or more at a time without dragging every wipe in the box out.

Best Wipes

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Huggies Natural Care Scented Baby Wipes:

*These are the best! The are extra thick, so when you wipe, you aren't going to have the wipe rip and you end up with a mess. They are also very soft. They have a couple different scents you can choose from. I like the cocoa butter kind. The print of the teddy bears on them too is very cute. It is very easy to find a coupon for these and you get a good value for your money.*