Other Diapers:

Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Diapers

Pros

Cons

• Absorbency:

I have absolutely no complaints about these swimming diapers!

Call me naive, a new mom, or what you will, but it wasn't until recently that I learned you shouldn't use regular diapers in the pool.  Luckily, I learned that *before *I ever put my son in the pool!

In fear of a puffed out, soiled diaper polluting the pool water, I went out and bought **Huggies Little Swimmers**.  My particular package has a Finding Nemo design which is great because we watch that movie almost every day.

The **Huggies Little Swimmers **are very easy to put on.  Just pull them up and you are ready to go.  There are no fasteners or tabs like with regular diapers.  While swimming in the pool, you can't even tell my son has a diaper on because it doesn't puff up and expand like a normal diaper would.  Cross my fingers and count my lucky stars, my son has never gone #2 while wearing these.  Of course, now that I said that, he will next time he wears them!  They are very easy to take off, just tear the soft, mesh sides and they come right off.

**The Scoop!**

Most people complain about the price of **Huggies Little Swimmers**, but I won't.  You get a great swimming diaper that won't disintegrate in the water and can be worn for a long period of time.  I love these, and I don't have any complaints!

Diaper Rash Guaranteed

As a mom with 2 toddlers, these are a must for the pool. The are easy to put on & fit snug to prevent accidents.

These need to be changed...Read complete review

These need to be changed frequently if you spend a lot of time at the pool. My daughters both received diaper rash when wearing only 1 for a few hours. The material in the diapers begins to break down within an hour of being in chlorine. You will start to see little pellets of material floating in the water around your child. Once this happens, if you do not change right away, the material left inside the diaper will start to produce a rash on your child's bottom & progress into the front area.

These diapers left a rash on my daughters all over including down their legs. When the rash resolved in about 4 days I immediately switched to another brand & the rash never returned.

I will never buy anything Huggies again. My daughters seem to be allergic to their diaper material & gives them unbearable hot rashes that are painful & prevent sleeping & eating.

Kids that love to swim

from Long Island, NY

Comments about Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Diapers:

My kids really love to swim. We are in the water all summer long between pools and splash pads. They need a diaper that does not get destroyed in water. These diapers are them. They do not start to disinigrate as soon as water touches them. They hold together and they are like pull ups that keep water out. That being said they are not pull ups and they do not mix with diapers. If you run out of diapers then you need to go ahead and go to the store. Do not use these as a substitute. They leak really quickly and if your child poos then there is no hope for anything to stay clean. I have never had problems with them unless I tried to use them like diapers. There is no real way to compare these since there are no other brands out there that I am aware of. I do not believe that they hold pee in any better in the pool than they do out of the pool.

good swim diapers

from Greer, SC

Comments about Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Diapers:

These are actually the only swim diapers our family has used on our babies. We don't use them that often (because our neighborhood did not have a pool until recently and we went to the beach once or twice a year) so a pack lasts a very long time. They seem to work very well at keep the yucky stuff in the diaper and not in the pool water. One thing to mention is that the sides of the diapers are made to rip. I know it probably sounds dumb, but I didn't know this and actually called customer service and complained because they are hard to slide off a wet baby especially if you are trying to avoid smearing poop everywhere. The Customer Service Representative kindly let me know that the sides rip to make for easy removal. What a lifesaver! These swim diapers also participate in the rewards program with code stickers inside the package. We think these are a great must-have for littles in the water.

Perfect option to take a baby swimming.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Diapers:

My family loves to go swimming and our swimming pool has a no diapers rule and also that if they are not potty trained that they have to be in swim pants, so these are about the only option out there that we had. I love huggies little swimmers and cannot say enough good things about them. I was so worried thinking that they would not hold up in the water because well, it really is a diaper and it is getting wet, I figured it would be a disaster. They are actually super strong and durable and hold in any mess while you are in the water. My little one went potty in it and it was a nasty mess, but it did not leak out of the swim pants at all and I was able to get it off and change her easily without it being all watery and horrible to deal with. These are so helpful to keep the pool more sanitary and comfortable for other people who are swimming in there and so that you as a parent do not get embarrassed by having your child use the pool as their own personal toilet.

• Absorbency:

Bye Bye swelled up diaper!

Comments about Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Diapers:

I use Huggies Little Swimmers under my son's swim suit so that he doesn't have the normal puff up, uncomfortable swelled up diaper when at the pool or a splash pad. I really like these for when we are are a public slash pad or pool because he can wear them under his swim suit instead of a tradition diaper. They hold solids (just in case he needs to go #2), but don't absorb liquid so they don't puff up and become heavy. The only problem with that is they leak water everywhere so I wouldn't recommend bringing your child inside with one on, take it off outdoors first, unless you want a watery mess.

All you have to do is slip them on and pull them up. They come apart at the sides for easy changes.

Leak Prevention
These aren't meant to hold liquid that's the point of them.

Comfort
These diapers are soft enough and don't bother my son at all.

Absorbency
These diapers aren't meant to retain water. However, they do hold solids!

Nice swim diapers

from Richmond VA

Comments about Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Diapers:

I grabbed a pack of these when I was on my way to the pool with my toddler since our pool does not allow cloth diapers. I found that these worked really well and allowed him to play and swim very comfortably. I was really happy with the purchase.

These were a little confusing at first, since I didn't see the traditional fasteners that I am accustomed to. Once I took a moment and really looked at the diapers, I figured them out and was able to get it on my son. It was a little tricky, though!

Leak Prevention
These aren't really designed to catch urine, so it's hard to say how well they prevent leaks, but my understanding is that they do a fine job of catching everything else!

Comfort
My son seemed very comfortable in these! They're thin enough to allow him to play and have full range of motion and they stayed in place. They fit very well.

Absorbency
These didn't puff up in the water and they kept my son comfortable while he swam.

• Absorbency:

Great for swimming and only swimming

Comments about Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Diapers:

Only use these for when swimming. They do not work like regular diapers and are not supposed to be used that way. Think of them more as a swimsuit than a diaper.

They pull up like panties, but they tear off easy if they need to be, like if the kid has an accident. They are light and go on and off like a normal diaper would. My son is 2 and he puts them on and off himself.

Leak Prevention
My son wore one at a swimming party the whole day before going swimming. He then peed all over the living room and it leaked everywhere. This was the only accident like that and he used them hundreds of times. These are not designed for regular use, only for swimming.

Comfort
My kids never complained about them and no signs of irritation. I guess it is as comfortable as any diaper can be.

Absorbency
I think this goes with what I said about the leak protection. This is not a regular diaper. We never had any issues with the kids leaking anything in the pool (as far as we know).

Perfect for Water Activities

Comments about Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Diapers:

Huggies Little Swimmers are the perfect swim diapers for the pool, beach or other water activities. My favorite part of the Huggies Little Swimmers is the ease of use. The velcro side panels make it easy to change once the diaper is soaking wet from the pool. The price is also in line with many of the other competing swim diapers. The simple characters are also cute and child friendly. Huggies Little Swimmers are easy to find at most chain stores. I like that they can also be found year round, not just during the traditional swimming months.

I love that these diapers have side velcro for easily getting the wet (or dirty) diaper on and off.

Leak Prevention
It is important to remember that these diapers are not leak proof like the traditional daily diapers. They just keep messes from the pool. So, you may not want to use the diaper is the car seat if you are afraid of accidents.

Comfort
The fit of these diapers was great under swim suits.

Absorbency
These work well to keep messes from the pool

• Absorbency:

The ONLY diaper for my little waterbug.

Comments about Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Diapers:

Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Diapers is the ONLY diaper for my little waterbug. When we take him to the pool he cannot have on a regular diaper, so we put him in Little Swimmers, and his swim shorts, and let him go float around the pool. He is not too sure about the water, but at least I can take comfort in the fact that Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Diapers keep him from making a mess in the pool, and getting us banned from it.

While it does little for keeping out the pool water or preventing it from being absorbed, it sure does a wonderful job of keeping the other stuff in. At least until I can get him out and change him. And they go on so easily, sort of like Pull Ups, and come off just as easily. You just tear the side seam loose and they fall right off. I've been using Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Diapers for years, first for my daughters, and now for my son. And looking around, I have only seen Huggies brand of swim diapers, so they are the ONLY Swim Diapers for my baby.

Effective swim diaper

Comments about Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Diapers:

I can't say enough good things about Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Diapers. My baby is very chubby. He has a big belly and rolls on his legs. It is difficult to get a swim diaper to fit him properly without making red marks on his legs and belly. Huggies Little Swimmer Swim Diapers are a perfect fit for him. They are snug enough to keep the solid waste contained in the swim diaper but still allow room for his legs and belly to move without irritating the area where they touch his body. I find that the quality of these swim diapers is top notch. They are very functional after hours in the water and they do not take on water as he is swimming. Many diapers have a chemical scent, but these diapers do not have this scent at all. My baby does not experience any irritation from using these swim diapers. Overall, I definitely recommend this product. It is a great fit for my chubby baby and it is cost effective as well.

Leak Prevention
Remember that swim diapers only contain the solid waste. Urine still goes through! I learned this the hard way when I let my baby ride to the pool in his swim diaper. He had a wet car seat when we got there!

• Absorbency:

The Best Beach Leak Protection!

from Ohio

Comments about Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Diapers:

These are the greatest diapers to have in summertime when you are taking your little one with you to the beach or pool! My kids always wear Huggies Littles Swimmers, they do a fantastic job at keeping them dry and comfortable during the summer. They also work equally as purposeful as swimwear for the kids, too. The diapers themselves do not get puffy from getting wet either which is also great. Huggies Little Swimmers diapers never chafe or bothers their them and they have never gotten diaper rash from them. They are cute and comfortable for them when they are out in the sun! Little Swimmers are the perfect solution to taking your babies to the pool in regular old diapers, two thumbs up to Huggies!

Getting the diapers on and of is very easy!

Leak Prevention
Huggies Little Swimmers Diapers provide wonderful leak prevention at the beach!

Comfort
Huggies have never caused any diaper rash or irritation in my children.

Super absorbent diapers!