Other Diapers:
Huggies
Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers

Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers

Pros

• Adjustable fit (8)
  • Snug fit (8)
  • Good value (7)
  • Highly absorbent (7)
  • Soft (7)

• Infants (7)
  • Newborn (7)
  • Preemies (5)
  • Toddler (3)
    • Leak Prevention:
    • Comfort:
    • Absorbency:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (8)

Leak Protection! Great Quality! Awesome Rewards System!

I have been buying Huggies diapers for the past 6 years. I began with using the Preemie sized diapers for my first born. Although she was born right on time, she had such a tiny toosh and is smaller than the national average-sized newborn, that the Newborn size diapers were just a tad too big for her. Even so, I used Huggies diapers up until she was fully day & night potty trained...Literally just in time for baby number 2's arrival.

As most first time mother's know, a baby shower can bring a plethora of gifts! All different brands, types, sizes, colors, materials, etc. We smile and express gratitude and put most of those items to use. I can tell you that I received at least 5 different brands of diapers during my 1st baby shower. Ranging from bottom-dollar-quality to top-dollar-quality. I was able to quickly determine which diapers were NOT a good fit for my daughter body shape, the way she moved, and the 'deposits' she made.

Huggies diapers withstood the "blow out" messes better than any other diaper. (And if you've ever been a breastfeeding mom, you understand how horrifying those blow outs can be). Huggies diapers were also the only diaper I found to have stayed leak-free when my daughter started sleeping through the night. Yay!! No more daily bedding changes [that would happen using up other brands of diapers]. And finally, to top off my satisfaction, Huggies offer reward points on each of their packaging. I was able to cash in my rewards points for 2 white onesies with the Huggies logo on the bottom, 1 fold-up portable potty seat (great for taking in my purse or diaper bag for potty visits out in public), and a wooden puzzle set, all before she turned 3.

I definitely recommend Huggies Diapers to all of my friends and fellow mom's to be. You will not be disappointed!!

Diapers Leak!

Although Huggies have a cute design, they always seem to leak regardless of how often I change my son. I would NOT recommend them to anyone! They are more expensive than other brands...Read complete review

Although Huggies have a cute design, they always seem to leak regardless of how often I change my son. I would NOT recommend them to anyone! They are more expensive than other brands and do not hold up.

Generally Good

from New York

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Good Value

We use Huggies Diapers since my son was born. They are good

Diapers Leak!

from Baltimore, MD

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Soft

Cons

• Leaks

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

Leak Protection! Great Quality! Awesome Rewards System!

from Puyallup, WA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
      • Comfortable & Well-Made
      • Good Value
      • Highly Absorbent
      • Snug Fit

Cons

• None that I can think of

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

I have been buyin these diapers fo over 11 months.

from Cheyenne Wyoming

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
      • Eco-Friendly
      • Good Value
      • Highly Absorbent
      • Snug Fit
      • Soft

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

These are my favorite brand of diapers, they work very well with my daughter. Every time we go to the grocery store and we put the box of huggies little snuggles into the cart she gets all giggly and smiley. They are very absorbent, adjustable fit, and I love the indicator that let's me know if she is wet.

Works for My Family

from Marion, Illinois

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
        • Highly Absorbent
        • Snug Fit
        • Soft

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

Huggie Diapers have always been amazing. There really is nothing bad that I can say about them at all. When it comes to my boys that wore them huggies worked perfectly. My boys were heavy wetters, it did not matter how little they had to drink or if they just peed been changed and had to pee again. It really was insane. Huggies was there and they worked really well for us. I will admit there were a couple times that I did get a bad batch of diapers. There were holes in the lining and the crystals were just pouring out. I had to contact Kimberly Clark and they helped me instantly. The company is really amazing. If it was not for an amazing company I would have not stayed with them after the incident. The diapers were replaced and never ran into another issue with huggies diapers. I really love the stretchy tab on the diaper. When comparing that stretchy tab on the diaper it was the best compared to others.

Best diapers EVER!

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
          • Comfortable
          • Good Value
          • Highly Absorbent
          • Snug Fit
          • Soft

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

Huggies Snugglers are hands down the best diapers we have used. Not only do they have the oh so convenient wet strip (turns blue when baby has pottied) but they have the softest texture and the most comfortable fit. They're extremely absorbent, my daughter only wakes up once a night normally, and on the nights she stays asleep there are still no leaks the next morning. I would suggest these to any new moms - and also moms who haven't tried them yet :-) very happy with this brand and I will definitely use them on the next baby!

No Leaks!

from Fort Myers,Florida

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
            • Good Value
            • Snug Fit

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

Got to love huggies!!!!!!

Great brand

from Fort Lauderdale Fl

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
                • Good Value
                • Highly Absorbent
                • Snug Fit
                • Soft

Cons

• None

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

Great brand the Diapers have to be one of the best ever

Don't leak

from Greer, SC

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
                • Highly Absorbent
                • Snug Fit
                • Soft

Cons

• Not eco-friendly

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

We used Huggies Little Snugglers with both our daughters. They did a great job or not leaking and we actually preferred the Huggies brand to other brands of diapers out there. In fact, we really preferred the Little Snugglers to most of the other types of diapers Huggies has (Snug and Dry, etc.). They were soft on little bottoms, did an excellent job asorbing messes, and usually were pretty affordable when purchased with sales and coupons. The only Huggies line we like better than the Little Snugglers are the Pure and Natural because they are more eco-friendly and have less chemicals in them. If I could get the learing curve I would totally ditch disposables and use cloth diapers though. Buuuuuut... if you're a disposable diaper person I say these are great and would recommend them.

Best around!

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
                • Good Value
                • Highly Absorbent
                • Snug Fit
                • Soft

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

These are affordable, fit nicely and don't leak. After my first child, these are all that I will buy. Now, I am pregnant with my second and don't need to look any further than Huggies. I remember the Pampers Swaddlers from the hospital when my son was born. They leaked and didn't fit well with his umbilical stump. The Huggies do!

Plus, you can buy the large boxes and multi-packs with two sizes for transitioning!