Other Diapers:
Huggies
Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers

Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers

Pros

• Absorbent (11)
  • Adjustable fit (11)
  • Highly absorbent (11)
  • Soft (11)
  • Snug fit (10)

• Newborn (11)
    • Leak Prevention:
    • Comfort:
    • Absorbency:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (21), First time parent (5)

Leak Protection! Great Quality! Awesome Rewards System!

I have been buying Huggies diapers for the past 6 years. I began with using the Preemie sized diapers for my first born. Although she was born right on time, she had such a tiny toosh and is smaller than the national average-sized newborn, that the Newborn size diapers were just a tad too big for her. Even so, I used Huggies diapers up until she was fully day & night potty trained...Literally just in time for baby number 2's arrival.

As most first time mother's know, a baby shower can bring a plethora of gifts! All different brands, types, sizes, colors, materials, etc. We smile and express gratitude and put most of those items to use. I can tell you that I received at least 5 different brands of diapers during my 1st baby shower. Ranging from bottom-dollar-quality to top-dollar-quality. I was able to quickly determine which diapers were NOT a good fit for my daughter body shape, the way she moved, and the 'deposits' she made.

Huggies diapers withstood the "blow out" messes better than any other diaper. (And if you've ever been a breastfeeding mom, you understand how horrifying those blow outs can be). Huggies diapers were also the only diaper I found to have stayed leak-free when my daughter started sleeping through the night. Yay!! No more daily bedding changes [that would happen using up other brands of diapers]. And finally, to top off my satisfaction, Huggies offer reward points on each of their packaging. I was able to cash in my rewards points for 2 white onesies with the Huggies logo on the bottom, 1 fold-up portable potty seat (great for taking in my purse or diaper bag for potty visits out in public), and a wooden puzzle set, all before she turned 3.

I definitely recommend Huggies Diapers to all of my friends and fellow mom's to be. You will not be disappointed!!

Doesn't keep my boys dry

I have three children and these diapers never kept my boys dry. They would leak right through, they however worked for my daughter. I was able to use a lesser price diaper for all three of my children.

Doesn't keep my boys dry

from Fenton, Michigan

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comforting
  • Convenient
  • Easily Cleaned

Cons

• Bulky
  • Easily leaks

• Pacifying

Our favorite

from Pittsburgh PA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
  • Comforting
  • No Leaks

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

I have 4 kids and have tried just about every diaper. This has been the best yet. Super soft, yet absorbent, does not give off a smell and does not leak!

This is my go to

from Michigan

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
    • Comforting
    • No Leaks

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

I love the huggies little snugglers brand the best. I've never had an issue with them leaking. I've never had an issue with the Velcro-ish closures either. They stay in place and leave the diaper in place as well. Other brands have bunched up where the closures meet. They're a great absorbent. The padding in them are great!

The only diaper that we use.

from Pikeville,Ky

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
        • Easily Cleaned
        • No Leaks

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

There is a 9 year age gap between my boys. Whenever I had my youngest in August I felt like I was starting over again. I knew that whenever I had my oldesr I wasn't as financially well off and younger than I am now so I bought the lowest priced diaper that I could find but being that I am older and in a better place I decided to explore and see what worked better for us. We had several different brands of diapers that had been gifted to us so we were able to try a variety at no cost to us and the diaper that we have stuck with and have bought is Huggies. The fit always corresponds with my baby's weight for example size 3 fits him good now and he has plenty of room to grow with the size. We haven't had any issue with leaks not even over night or on longer road trips. The box and most boxes that we have purchased has a cute Mickey Mouse pattern. I had a friend run out to get some diapers when we were running low and the store was out of huggies in my babies size so she got another brand and the change was noticeable with my baby being more active they kept coming unlatched when he would crawl in the floor. We will be buying huggies until he is potty trained!

I will forever buy these for my kids!

from Wisconsin

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
          • Comforting
          • No Leaks

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

I have tried every kind of diaper out there. These hands down are the best! They are extremely absorbent. Comfortable for my kids. Don't give rashes or rip apart. I literally have no complaints! They are a bit more pricey but it's absolutely wortg it.

Very absorbent

from Portland, oregon

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
            • Comforting
            • Convenient
            • No Leaks

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

This are one of my favoritas!
              They are very soft and accomodates babies body very easily. It has a yellow Line on botton when wet it will change from yellow to blue.

One con

from Texas

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
              • Comforting
              • Convenient
              • Easily Cleaned
              • No Leaks
              • Portable

Cons

• Diapers seem to be smaller than other brands

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

Its a great diaper and i fully reccomend them. The only con is the diaper seems to be smaller than other brands diapers.

The best

from Windsor, PA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
              • Comforting
              • Convenient
              • No Leaks
              • Portable

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

I have been using these since they came out. They were called something else 24 years ago when I started, then they changed to the Little Snugglers. They're soft, fit great and I never have issues with leaks. My youngest is 2 and my oldest is 24 so I feel like I'll always have to have diapers on hand.

I used these with my first daughter and plan to use again.

from Brillion WI

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
                • Comforting
                • Convenient
                • Easily Cleaned
                • No Leaks
                • Portable

• Soothing Baby

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

I used these with my daughter and never had a problem with them and I plan to use again with my second child due in June very durable.

I love Huggies!

from Springville, Utah

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
                  • No Leaks

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

I have used Huggies with all four of my babies and they are definitely the best. I have far less leaks and blow outs when I use Huggies.