Other Diapers:
Huggies
Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers

Great leak protection

Huggies have great absorbance, however they do run smaller than pampers or luvs. You may have to size you may have to size up if you have a little chunky butt like I do

Gillett pa

Worked great for us

This was the diapers we used at the hospital. Me and my partner are First time parents and we discussed using natural organic diapers before the baby was born but then when the baby came and at the hospital the nurses used Huggies Little Snugglers and it seem to work great. And our little one didn't have any problems. So once we got home we continued using them. I did try other companies but my little one seemed to get irradiation and his skin would turn red. Huggies Little Snugglers is hypoallergenic for sensitive skin and has no scent to it So it's perfect for newborns and up.

Los Angeles

Changed to huggies recently

I have always been a pampers mom. Recently I found a really good deal on huggies so I decided to get them a try. I wish I would have tried them sooner. They are so much softer and they don't squeeze and leave red marks on her chubby legs. They have a lot of stretch to them in the waste as well which is great for growing little ones. These diapers are far better than any others I have tried and will be using them from now on.

Clarksville, Tn

true

Huggies are my go to diapers

Huggies is the best diaper for my kids. I tried all different kids of diapers and huggies has worked best for both of my kids/

Holland, MI

true

Would never buy anything else

These are the only diapers that my son can wear all night and not have no leaking!

Kermit, WV

true

I would not buy this product.

I won't use huggies as the brand doesn't comfort my child's butt area. She continuously breaks out in rashes on this and no matter their size they don't fit. Her as well as some places probably do.

Wausau, WI

false

My top pick

I will not buy anything but huggies. They are duriable and absorbant made diapers. Other brands dont come anywhere close in absorbancy

Kendallville, indiana

true

Best Ever Leak Protection - Will buy this product again.

As a Grandparent then instant Foster Parent, once we tried numerous brands and styles, we won't ever change from Huggies Snugglers for our infant grandchildren.

Wellston, OK

Soft and Secure

This was my go-to diaper brand for the first 18 months of my daughter's life. It was so much softer than competitor brands and was very absorbent. We had no leaking issues, they fit around her chubby little thighs and little tiny waist. Even when full overnight, we did not experience any leaking or discomfort on baby. Love them and recommend them to all parents.

Beaverton, OR

true

I definitely will buy again

As a first time mom I loved trying all sorts of diapers, these were by far my favorite, they are super absorbent and so comfortable. I'm especially a big fan of the stretch band on the back part of the diaper which her brands don't have. Will keep purchasing!

Monterey, CA