Other Diapers:
Huggies
Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers

Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers

Pros

• Adjustable fit (11)
  • Highly absorbent (11)
  • Soft (11)
  • Snug fit (10)
  • Good value (8)

• Newborn (11)
    • Leak Prevention:
    • Comfort:
    • Absorbency:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (15), First time parent (5)

Leak Protection! Great Quality! Awesome Rewards System!

I have been buying Huggies diapers for the past 6 years. I began with using the Preemie sized diapers for my first born. Although she was born right on time, she had such a tiny toosh and is smaller than the national average-sized newborn, that the Newborn size diapers were just a tad too big for her. Even so, I used Huggies diapers up until she was fully day & night potty trained...Literally just in time for baby number 2's arrival.

As most first time mother's know, a baby shower can bring a plethora of gifts! All different brands, types, sizes, colors, materials, etc. We smile and express gratitude and put most of those items to use. I can tell you that I received at least 5 different brands of diapers during my 1st baby shower. Ranging from bottom-dollar-quality to top-dollar-quality. I was able to quickly determine which diapers were NOT a good fit for my daughter body shape, the way she moved, and the 'deposits' she made.

Huggies diapers withstood the "blow out" messes better than any other diaper. (And if you've ever been a breastfeeding mom, you understand how horrifying those blow outs can be). Huggies diapers were also the only diaper I found to have stayed leak-free when my daughter started sleeping through the night. Yay!! No more daily bedding changes [that would happen using up other brands of diapers]. And finally, to top off my satisfaction, Huggies offer reward points on each of their packaging. I was able to cash in my rewards points for 2 white onesies with the Huggies logo on the bottom, 1 fold-up portable potty seat (great for taking in my purse or diaper bag for potty visits out in public), and a wooden puzzle set, all before she turned 3.

I definitely recommend Huggies Diapers to all of my friends and fellow mom's to be. You will not be disappointed!!

Diapers Leak!

Although Huggies have a cute design, they always seem to leak regardless of how often I change my son. I would NOT recommend them to anyone! They are more expensive than other brands...Read complete review

Although Huggies have a cute design, they always seem to leak regardless of how often I change my son. I would NOT recommend them to anyone! They are more expensive than other brands and do not hold up.

One con

from Texas

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
  • Comforting
  • Convenient
  • Easily Cleaned
  • No Leaks
  • Portable

Cons

• Diapers seem to be smaller than other brands

• Overnight

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

Its a great diaper and i fully reccomend them. The only con is the diaper seems to be smaller than other brands diapers.

The best

from Windsor, PA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
  • Comforting
  • Convenient
  • No Leaks
  • Portable

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

I have been using these since they came out. They were called something else 24 years ago when I started, then they changed to the Little Snugglers. They're soft, fit great and I never have issues with leaks. My youngest is 2 and my oldest is 24 so I feel like I'll always have to have diapers on hand.

I used these with my first daughter and plan to use again.

from Brillion WI

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
    • Comforting
    • Convenient
    • Easily Cleaned
    • No Leaks
    • Portable

• Soothing Baby

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

I used these with my daughter and never had a problem with them and I plan to use again with my second child due in June very durable.

I love Huggies!

from Springville, Utah

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
      • No Leaks

• Overnight

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

I have used Huggies with all four of my babies and they are definitely the best. I have far less leaks and blow outs when I use Huggies.

Best diapers

from El Paso,texas

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

I love using this brand on my kids since it does. It leak. I love the quality of this brand in diapers . It is worth every penny.

Decent diaper

from Brooklyn, NY

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
          • Comforting

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

I used this diaper only because it's cheaper than Pampers. But this diaper is not my top choice. I would use it..haven't had any leaks but it seems smaller in size compared to Pampers. I don't like the fact that the back is elastic so it makes it more difficult to change the diaper and then the velcro closes before I finish changing the diaper or gets attach to the new diaper that I put on.

Love huggies !

from Saranac lake

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
            • Highly Absorbent
            • Snug Fit
            • Soft

Cons

• Price for quantity

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

I bought aa few packages of these for my newborn and loved them. Way bettwr than pampers. I hate pampers even though they are supposed to be the best brand i love huggies. They are so soft and snug on my daughter. And i love the cute designs on the diapers. She never leaks through and has yet to get a diaper rash ! I would recommmed these diapers to all mommies. Just wish i could get more diapers for the price i pay other than the price i love them.

Better than pampers!

from Bad Axe, MI

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
            • Highly Absorbent
            • Soft

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

With huggies my sons dont wet through their diapers at night anymore! With pampers they always did.

My baby sleeps longer with huggies

from San Diego, Ca

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
              • Good Value
              • Highly Absorbent
              • Soft

• Toddlers

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

This is my favorite diaper and I have tried them all. These diapers are soft, have a high back, cute design, and my 3 month old can sleep through the night with these. It's amazing.

Great for newborns!

from Roswell, GA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Highly Absorbent
                • Snug Fit
                • Soft

Cons

• Not inexpensive

Comments about Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

Love these for newborns! Soft and fit well. Love the wetness indicator line. Like to switch to cheaper diapers when they get out of newborn stage.