View more diapers

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Absorbency:

The right pull up for us!

While I really wish my two-year-old twin boys would be more interested in the potty, they're just not and so we're still buying diapers. Before switching to Huggies Little Movers Slip-Ons we were using Pampers Cruisers and decided it was time to switch to a pull up. We have tried all the different brands of pull ups and have wound up with Little Movers Slip Ons as our regularly purchased diapers (and hopefully our LAST diapers).
My boys are fans of Tigger so they enjoy the look of the diaper and tend to fight about diaper changes less if there is an appealing character on them. My boys have very sensitive skin and we have not had any problems with these, which is a major plus for our family. We have very rarely had any leaks and we really like the way they fit. The best part, in my opinion, are the tabs on the sides. Some of the other brands we have tried did not have the tabs at the side and you'd have to rip them and they don't close well before being disposed of, which I am not a fan of. My boys are very outdoorsy and it is also helpful to be able to change them "on the go" so again, the tabs are a major plus.
To sum up, we would recommend these and are glad we found them.

Same as PullUps, but smaller...not a good idea for babies.

I'm almost done using this package of diapers and I can honestly tell you that I will never buy them again. The idea is a novelty...a gimmick. If babies should be wearing the same "PullUps" diaper as potty-training children, they would have invented these a long time ago. I must admit that Huggies are my favorite brand of baby diapers, but this product is a disappointment.

While putting on a traditional diaper isn't hard to do, these are about the same. A wiggly baby that wants to roll over is hard to dress no matter what kind of diaper you're using. I have three main issues with Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers: 1) applying diaper cream, 2) poopy diapers and 3) absorbency.

With a traditional diaper, you open the diaper and place it under the baby's bottom and apply diaper cream before you raise up the front to attach the tabs. With a Huggies Slip-On Diaper, you have to apply diaper cream before you can even put the diaper on, so you end up getting diaper cream all over the place. Poopy diapers are an issue because after I'm done changing a poopy diaper, I like to fold it up and attach the tabs to seal it, so all the poop stays completely inside the diaper and it's user-friendly to hold so you can throw it away. With these diapers, the tabs are the detachable side tabs that PullUps use, but skinnier, so reattaching them to a poopy diaper is difficult.

Leak Prevention
While I haven't had any issues with leaks for urine diapers, my son has leaked from diarrhea. I realize diarrhea is hard to contain in ANY diaper, so I'm giving these the benefit of the doubt and giving it a "Satisfactory" rating in this area.

Comfort
The plus to this diaper is how well it stays on. My son can't pull at the tabs to try and remove the diaper because there aren't any. For a child's running around's sake, these are great diapers.

Absorbency
These don't hold as much as traditional diapers. I don't know why, but I have to change my son's diaper much more often when he wears these because they aren't as absorbent.

Must have for on the go babies!

Comments about Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers:

I buy the big box of Huggies Slip Ons for my almost 16 month old for during the day. He is in a size 5. We was using either Pampers or regular Huggies but he was always rolling around and trying to get away while I was putting on his diaper. He also always found a way to take them off, even if he had pants or shorts on. I decided to give these a try since it wouldn't have him having to lay down while getting them on. I am so glad I decided to give these a try. For one he loves the design with Mickey and Pluto on them. I show him Mickey and Pluto and he walks right over to me and lifts his leg to put on the diaper. Today is day 3 of easy changes and getting dressed. Before these there were times when I would let him run around butt naked because I could not get him to stay still long enough to get the diaper together. He doesn't try to take these off but even if he did he wouldn't be able to pull them apart. These are amazing diapers and I am so glad that I gave them a try. Definitely would recommend these to anyone with babies or older kids who hate getting dressed and runs away during diaper changes.

Glad these are discontinued

Comments about Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers:

These are a great idea for a diaper, but the actual product is a huge disappointment. The sizes of the diapers are correct, but with the way the straps are put together in the packaging, they are always too big requiring you to adjust the straps anyways, defeating the purpose of the whole "slip-ons" idea. There are also two places the diaper fasten, making it take even longer to put on. The sides of the diaper are also some sort of mesh and when the diaper is wet, sometimes it will leak out of the sides. I have also taken these off and the wetness will flick back at you (gross). So needless to say, I am glad these are discontinued, but I would not have bought them again anyways.

Takes longer to put on than regular diapers.

Leak Prevention
Leaked out of the sides of the diaper often.

Comfort
They seemed very comfortable, but then again they did leave marks as if they were not.

Absorbency
When the diaper actually caught all the wetness and it did not leak out the sides, it seemed to absorb it pretty well.

• Absorbency:

These are great for on the go kids!

Comments about Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers:

I really like these diapers when my son is feeling extra squirmy! There are moments when my almost 2 year old wants nothing to do with getting his diaper changed, and these are faster and easier! I really like Huggies brand in general for my son and these work well for him. They are soft and easy to use. They stay together while putting them on and they come apart easily when changing a diaper. Overall these are good diapers.

All you have to do is slip them on your little one and you are good to go. They work like a training pant, but they protect like a diaper. I love them for those days my son isn't having anything to do with sitting still for a diaper change.

Leak Prevention
My son hasn't had any trouble with leaking through these diapers. They seem to hold a good amount. I am satisfied with the prevention of leaks.

Comfort
These diapers are nice and soft! They also have nice stretchy comfortable elastic for the most active toddlers.

Absorbency
Absorb well! We never have leaks or accidents with these diapers.

• Absorbency:

The perfect diaper for on the move Toddlers.

Comments about Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers:

Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers are perfect for those toddlers that are already moving on their own. Be it running, walking, crawling or climbing, this diaper will stay with them through it all. It's got a stretchy waistband and form fitting leg sides, to allow it to fit to your toddler, while still allowing a free range of motion.

And its perfect for pre-potty training as it gets them used to those that slip on and off instead of strapping on. My son uses Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers and is already trying to potty train himself because of how easy it is to slip them on and off. He's 19 months old, and already knows how to take them off. And tries to put them on himself. My 8 year old daughter helps him with them, that's how easy it is.

Personally, I love how easy it is to get him into them. No more laying him down and fighting with tabs that break too easily. Just slip them on like a real pair of underwear, and let him run. Taking them off is pretty easy too. Just pull the side tab and it comes off like a diaper, or pull them down like underwear so he can put it back on if it is still clean.

Not for me

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers:

I received a sample of these Huggies Little Movers Slip On Diapers. If I hadn't gotten a free sample in the mail I probably would not have purchased these diapers to try. The whole premise of these diapers being somehow more convenient than traditional disposable diapers never really made a lot of sense to me. Since I had the sample, I gave them a try anyways. Unfortunately, my initial impression was right on. They are really not easier than regular diapers. In fact, I think changing a poopy diaper is more difficult and more messy with these slip on diapers. I definitely would not recommend these diapers to anyone.

I think it's much harder to wrangle a squirming baby in to these slip on diapers than it is to Velcro on regular diapers.

Leak Prevention
These are alright when it comes to leak prevention, however since they're not adjustable there's no way to tailor the fit to your individual child. My daughter is very skinny so this was a problem for us.

Worked well with twins

Comments about Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers:

I have 3 year old twins and when they started walking and moving around much more Huggies Slip Ons were the best option for us because they were so easy to just slip on the little ones and they never missed a beat. It also made the transition to actual pull ups much easier for potty training.

For our situation they were very easy to use. They just slip on easily without a big fuss, they have a tear away tab to easily remove messy diapers, and the tabs also reattached with little effort in case we had a situation where a diaper could be reused.

Leak Prevention
We never had a problem with leaks. They seemed to hold up just as well as the regular Huggies diapers.

Comfort
My twins are boy/girl and we never seemed to have an issue with comfort or fit. They both have different body shapes and the diapers seemed to fit well to both of them.

Absorbency
These diapers were put to the test with my little ones and they held up just as I expected them to. Mine like to drink liquids all through the day and into the evening and they can certainly saturate a diaper. These held up with no problems, even when it seemed like they couldn't hold another ounce of liquid.

• Absorbency:

The right pull up for us!

Comments about Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers:

To sum up, we would recommend these and are glad we found them.

• Absorbency:

Just like Pull Ups but with the absorbency of a diaper

Comments about Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers:

Overall I did like these but we decided to stick with regular diapers. These reminded me of a pull up except they had more absorbency since they are a diaper. I do like the easy open sides, which really came in handy for messy diaper changes as it would have been a pain to have to pull off a full diaper. It was convenient just being able to slip them on however they didn't seem to fit correctly around my child's waist which is why we switched back to regular diapers. Depending on how they fit your child they could be perfect for you, however for us they didn't work out. Overall it's a great diaper, it's just not for us. I'd recommend buying a small pack to try first before buying a large pack.

These were very easy to use. You just slipped them on and then when it was time for a diaper change you just used the easy open sides to remove them like a regular diaper.

Leak Prevention
This is the one area we weren't happy with. Because they didn't fit my son securely around the waist we did have problems with leaking out the back when he went number two.

Comfort
They seemed to be very comfortable and my son was very happy in them.

DO NOT GET THEM! LEAK!

Comments about Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers:

I have to admit, i have NEVER been a fan of huggies because no matter what kind of huggies I got for my little one they have leaked atleast once. (I have only bought 3 packs of them). These slip ons are a horrible diaper! I figured slip ons would be a great idea for my little because he does not want to lay down during diaper changes he wants to be on the go! So, I will say they were great for that but THEY LEAK HORRIBLY! The slip ons are designed just like the little swimmers, maybe even designed a little more poorly. Every time my little one made a bowel movement he leaked out of it and we would have to change his clothes. I'd say they may be good for potty training but advice, don't use it on a young baby.

I love that they slipped right on!

Leak Prevention
He exploded out of this diaper EVERYTIME he made a bowel movement! I would say it would probably be a great diaper to potty train in.

Absorbency
Even absorbency was horrible.

Easy to use

Comments about Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers:

I love this product for several different reasons. I like how easy they are to use.I lead a busy and hetic life and am on the go a lot. These diapers are very easy to slip on an doff especially when you have a very wiggly toddler who does not want to be still. He's against it in any way shape and form. With the regular diapers my 15 month old and pull them off, but with these I can let him run around with nothing else on and hes ok.Another reason I find these simply amazing is my other son is not fully potty trained yet and he can slip these on and off without any problems on his own. So it makes the potty training process so much easier.
The style is simple yet cute and they are sturdy so they move with your child.Holds in enough and we never have any issues with them leaking. I wouidl highly reccomens this product to all of my friends.We have been huggie users for over 15 years and they have really stepped up their game and keep inproving all of their products. I am sure I will be using these on my grandkids when the time comes. I look foreward to see what Huggies will have come up with then!!Keep up the great work!!