2.9

2.9

Pros

Cons

Over Night Protection Disguised

Huggies Good Nights are great for those summer months. I alternate between these and Pampers Underjams. They look like boxers which are cool so your child doesn't feel like they are wearing over night protection because it's disguised as a boxer shorts. They have boys and girl versions. The girls come in pink and the boys come in blue. In my opinion this is a great product for over night leaks or if your child still has bed wetting issues. I would buy this product more if it wasn't so expensive, but overall it is a great product. It has great absorbancy and best of all no leaks.

Absorbency
Great concept. I love that it comes in boxer form. Makes the kiddos feel like they don't even have on over night protection pullups.

Comfort
Very Comfortable. They come in sizes small, medium and large. It depends on the weight of your child so follow the weight chart to select the one that suits your kids needs.

Leak Prevention
Great Leak Protection.

Open Carefully and Keep the Duct Tape Handy

If you are even thinking about purchasing **GoodNites Sleep Shorts** for Girls, made by **Kimberly-Clark**, I implore you to re-think that plan and to purchase something else.  I would love to know who thought of the idea to sell hot pink shorts for night time protection.  While I admit that the shorts really do the job and hold a lot of liquid without leaking, I do not like the design of the shorts and find them flimsy and awkward to wear (on my toddler daughter, not myself).

More than once, the shorts got stuck in the zipper of my daughter's zip up pajamas.  They are made of a material similar to the dreadful cloth-like cover-up that most doctors offices use for examinations.  If I don't like to wear that material, why would I buy it for my daughter?

Also, on more than one occasion, my husband and I have ripped the shorts apart when trying to open them.  The waistband of the shorts is stuck together and one must be very cautious when attempting to pull them apart for use.  The waistband rips easily and the shorts can only be used if it's taped back together.  Yes, I'm frugal enough to admit that I have duct-taped the shorts so that my daughter could wear them.

Would I purchase **Kimberly-Clark's GoodNites Sleep Shorts** again?  Only if I was desperate, had a good coupon, and they were on sale.  What can I say?  I love a good deal almost as much as I love a challenge.  And these definitely were a challenge at times.

thease diapers/pull-ups are great

from Milwaukee, WI 53218

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
  • Convenient

Cons

• Bulky

• Overnight

Comments about Huggies GoodNites Boxers:

these diapers/pull-ups are great and they hold up well. but it leaks a little when our son fills it fully.

Over Night Protection Disguised

• Comfort:
  • Absorbency:

WORST EVER!

Comments about Huggies GoodNites Boxers:

These boxers did NOT work out for my 15 year old son who is a bed-wetter. His bed would be wet every night and it would wake him up. These are the worst! I am still using Goodnites Products, but now, I am using the regular pull-ups and disposable underwear for my son and we have no problem with the GoodNites Disposable Underwear, just the boxers, So, use the regular goodnites underwear.

• Leak Prevention:
  • Comfort:
  • Absorbency:

Huggies Goodnites Sleep Shorts Diapers are a thumbs down for us

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Huggies GoodNites Boxers:

I'm a Huggies lover all the way so I was super surprised and disappointed with the Huggies Goodnites Sleep Shorts Diapers.  The concept was brilliant.  The step up from pull ups for kids who still needed some overnight protection.  Making them look like boxers or sleep shorts was the perfect way to conceal what they were in the even the child was spending the night out or had a friend over or even was just embarrassed about their bedwetting problem.  They are rather pricey having to use one each night though and there were two main problems for us.  First off they just don't hold much and my child was a deep sleeper so waking up to use the bathroom was pretty difficult for a few years.  Even wearing these they woke up in a soaked bed every morning.  We ended up ditching these and I set an alarm to wake them and take them to the bathroom twice a night for about two years until they outgrew it.  The other problem we had with them was that they made noise!  That rustling diaper sound when they moved.  Eww!  Also my child did not like the way they felt and was uncomfortable whenever they were on.

GOODNIGHTS BOXERS ARE THE WORST NIGHTIME PROTECTION EVER.

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Huggies GoodNites Boxers:

GOODNIGHTS BOXERS--BIG MISTAKE!!!I HAVE BEEN BUYING GOODNIGHTS  UNDERWEAR FOR MY 5 YEAR OLD AUTISTIC SON FOR A WHILE NOW. HIS DADDY WEARS BOXERS SO I THOUGHT HE WOULD LOVE THESE. WHAT A MISTAKE. THEY ARE NOTHING LIKE THE REGULAR GOODNIGHTS. ITS LIKE A CHEAP DIAPER INSIDE WITH NO SIDE PANELS....FRONT AND BACK OF A REGULAR DIAPER WITH A CHEASY ELASTIC WAISTBAND. THE "BOXER" MATERIAL IS THIN AND FEELS LIKE PAPER. HORRIBLE CHOICE.

not very useful

from Round Lake, IL

Comments about Huggies GoodNites Boxers:

I was given a package of these and they dont seem very useful for me.  The outside of the pull ups fall apart very easily. They are made with very thin paper like outsides.  Not very good construction. They dont really fit very well because they are made like boxers.  Whenever my son wears them they seem to fit him funny and they fall apart when he wets.  I like the regular pull ups because they have a better fit.

Super if you have a bed wetting child!

from Deland, FL

Comments about Huggies GoodNites Boxers:

Hello, my name is Renee R. and I am a twenty-six year old mother of three children: ages seven (boy), six (girl), and one years old (boy).  These "boxers" are great because they let me and my seven year old son who sleeps so "hard" that he doesn't wake up in the middle of the night with the urge to go to the bathroom like my six year old.  About a year ago my son began to feel self consious when he would wet the bed and his younger sister would make fun of him and even make a point to tell people that her big brother wet the bed.  I began to notice that it was affecting his self confidence and bought him the sleep diapers (Huggies pull ups and similar products) and my daughter would still make fun of him and tell him he was wearing diapers.  I saw the boxers and bought them and now she doesn't say a word because she has no idea that they aren't boxers.  I would definately recommend the Good Nites Boxers :)

A bit like wrapping a piece of paper around your son at night.

from Provo, UT

Comments about Huggies GoodNites Boxers:

We received a few of these as samples in the mail to try when they first came out.  My son was 5 turning 6 and occasionally had an accident at night.  He refused to wear these.  When I DID have him put them on (finally) it was like wearing those paper gowns in the OBGYN's office (but as shorts).  I honestly did not see how these were going to stop a full blown pee in the middle of the night.  Anywho, my son did not actually pee in them (luckily, as I"m pretty sure they would not have worked well---BUT I could be wrong???) and after our 3 samples were gone I did not want to purchase more.  He would much rather just wear a pull-up than a boxer-type underwear that scrunched up in his pajama pants (plus he like the character on it!).  So I purchased Pull-ups instead.  Boxers just didn't work with my boys----they have never worn boxer underwear, which may have been the biggest reason why.  But these were so thin and papery I didn't like them anyway.

Huggies Goodnites Shorts aren't the best option...

from Huffman, TX

Comments about Huggies GoodNites Boxers:

My 4 year old daughter has not quite mastered waking up to go potty at night time and she is too big to comfortably wear regular diapers so I picked up some of the Huggies Goodnites sleep short diapers for her. She was excited that they were pink and they were shorts so that was good. But when you actually put them on they are tight on the diaper like part but bulky on the shorts part. So she was uncomfortable bc of the diaper clinging to her legs but then the weird material they used for the outside were all bunched up under her pajamas. She also had a hard time pulling the shorts down herself when she needed to use the bathroom. She claimed she liked them and didn't mind plus they worked as far as absorbency goes so we went ahead and finished the pack since they are pricey. I then found they had a version that are more like actual diapers and they have all kinds of pretty designs on them so I switched to those and she seems much more comfortable. I would recommend staying away from the shorts version and trying to find the ones that are cut more like a diaper.

Looks like shorts and very absorbent.

from Tulsa, OK

Comments about Huggies GoodNites Boxers:

I got these for my baby when he was potty training. They are really good looking and

absorbent. They are not however good for number two. I used them in case of accidents

of the number one kind. Use when baby is trained but has problems with bed wetting. That

is the ideal use. They look un-like diapers so the child can think of them as "big-boy" (or girl)

clothes.