Other Diapers:

Huggies Diapers and Wipes - All Products

Pros

Cons

• Absorbency:

thanks for making these superior diapers!

I am so happy to know that there is a company out there who makes superior, quality, absorbant, well fitting diapers!  And huggies is at the top of the diaper making industry for that!  I love using the Huggies Diapers - all sizes!  They are excellent, excellent at the fit, I haven't found any diapers that compare on how they fit my little kids bums!  The are super holders too!  All kids go through stages where they have massive contributions to the diaper and I know that if they have a huggies diaper on, they will be mess free...no leakage!  I think that for the quality of diaper that you get, the slightly higher price is worth it.  I would rather pay a little more for a better diaper that will hold more, than go cheaper and have to change my child more times throughout the day.  Also....the wipes are wonderful. In my opinion, they are the softest, thickest and most absorbant for the big and little jobs!  I am a huggies fan forever!

not worth the price

After my baby was born in 2006,being a first time mom and new in US, I had no clue what to do.So each day was a learning experience.We were on a shoe string budget those days and were thankful to coupons for any baby products.

We ended up trying many brands like  pampers,huggies,parents choice,luvs and store brands like kirklands (costco),white clouds (walmart).

Of all those brands I loved pampers swaddlers and swaddlers sensitive when she was a baby.They were super soft and nice on her skin. She hardly ever got a rash with them. The down side though was the price.

Huggies was almost the same price as pampers but I was not very satisfied.They would leak like Luvs but much much better than white cloud.I must have experimented maximum with huggies in different sizes and varieties like snug and dry, natural fit , gentle care and also their pull ups.

I was most satisfied with their snug and dry .....my baby was happy in them. And least satisfying were the pull ups.I had bought big box of them but have to bribe my daughter to wear them.

Initially she loved them for all the princess pictures on them. But now she complains that they are itchy, rough on her skin.And another problem I had with the pull ups was that they leaked and I had to change her clothes and the sheets in the middle of the night.Did not expect to do that after she turned 3 and on her way to 4.

by far my fave

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
  • Good Value
  • Highly Absorbent
  • Offers Double Secure Tabs
  • Snug Fit

Cons

• Infants
    • Newborn
    • Toddlers

Comments about Huggies Diapers and Wipes - All Products:

I absolutely love Huggies diapers. I prefer the little movers because they have the extra velcro piece for extra security.

definitely a top competitor brand

Comments about Huggies Diapers and Wipes - All Products:

After my daughter was born we used pampers exclusively. However, as she got older and more active I was in the market for a diaper I could easily and quickly pull on and pull off all the while ensuring I still had a good absorbing diaper. This is when I found Huggies slip on diapers and have continued using them ever since. I have tried their baby wipes and the thickness is good for cleanup but did irritate my daughter's skin so we discontinued using them.

Huggies Slip On diapers are perfect for quick diaper changes. No more struggling to keep my daughter lying down to fix the tabs on her diapers. And they have helped in the potty training. I don't have to go back and forth between pull ups.

Comfort
    The diapers are softer than off brand diapers and she is able to run, jump, and climb without ever complaining about the diaper.

Absorbency
    They absorb well with leaks only happening during long road trips or nights where she drank right before bed.

Dependable!

Comments about Huggies Diapers and Wipes - All Products:

These diapers are so dependable. They also mold to my baby's shape. This help the diaper to be more leak proof. The days I have tried other off brand diapers, my baby leaked through the diapers. I ended up having to change his outfits multiple times in one day. I can depend on the Huggies brand to last at least three or four hours in the daytime on my baby. They also help prevent diaper rash with the material being soothing and acting as a protecting barrier for my baby's skin. The snaps always stay attached, and I have never has a issue with the diaper coming loose. The wipes also work very well and they are always very moist and durable. They gently clean my baby's skin without irritating the skin. The grooves in the wipes help clean the skin quickly and gently. The wipes are also thicker than the off brand wipes. Yes this brand is more expensive than the off brand diapers and wipes, but they do the trick.

• Absorbency:

We are not huge Huggies fans.

Comments about Huggies Diapers and Wipes - All Products:

I am actually a little disappointed in the Huggies line of diapers. The diapers do not meet my baby's needs and certainly do not meet my high expectations. Every time I have purchased Huggies diapers, they have let me down. The gel always manages to burst inside the diapers. They have caused my baby to get several rashes. I do not see myself purchasing Huggies diapers again in the future. The wipes are not bad.

Huggies are simple to use. There are adjustable tabs on each side of the diaper.

Leak Prevention
    The gel always leaks inside these diapers. I am very disappointed with this.

Comfort
    Huggies diapers seem to fit my daughter pretty well. However I do not feel she is comfortable once the diaper gets soiled and the gel comes out. She has had a few rashes because of the gel. I don't see how she could possibly be comfortable in these. I would typically only use Huggies as a last resort. I would not recommend any parent to use Huggies diapers.

My favorite baby wipes

Comments about Huggies Diapers and Wipes - All Products:

Huggies Wipes are one of the two wipes that I use. They are soft and cloth-like, without falling apart on you. You can use them to wipe and clean all types of messes, from diapers to sticky hands and faces. They are gentle on every part of your baby, as well as three year olds! I keep these with me in my diaper bag, in the bathroom and in my car. They are an essential for every mom with little ones.

The wipes pop out of the little tub, one at a time. I've never had problems with more than one coming out, or too many getting stuck at the same time. They perfectly come out when you need them at mess time.

Leak Prevention
    I am not sure about this question because it really doesn't pertain to diaper wipes. But these wipes are thick and durable, and won't rip on you while you're cleaning your little one at the changing table.

Comfort
    These wipes are on of my favorites because they feel so cloth like. They have a pattern on them and remind me more of a gentle, moistened baby washcloth. I've had other wipes that are horribly stringy and rough; these are the best for gentle care while remaining durable.

Absorbency
    These wipes clean messes effectively without leaking or breaking through, so I think they are pretty absorbent in all the jobs I've used them for.

Will always be my #1 diaper chioce

Comments about Huggies Diapers and Wipes - All Products:

Huggies as a brand is truly intuitive to babies needs and the "peace of mind" needs for the mothers and fathers who are the consumers. I have been a parent for three years and babysat occasionally during my teenager years. I have used just about every diaper and wipe brand out there and have always come back to my "fail-safe" brand: Huggies. I appreciate how Huggies takes the time to listen to their consumers and it shows through their development of new diaper and wipe products to better fit the needs of a diversity of individuals. I absolutely respect their incorporation of environmentally conscious decisions when developing new products because it shows that they are taking responsibility for mother earth; helping to conserve it for future generations. Huggies products can be a little on the expensive side, but they are worth every penny.

Leak Prevention
    Overall, leak protection with Huggies diaper products is the best I've ever seen.

Absorbency
    These diaper products efficiently help protect your child from diaper rash by offering not breathable layers and absorbency.

Favorite wipes Natural Care by Huggies

Comments about Huggies Diapers and Wipes - All Products:

Huggies natural care wipes are my favorite wipes. They are an unscented huggies wipe.I prefer unscented wipes to heavily perfumed wipes .These wipes are thick and wide. I feel like my hand has a good barrier between the nasty diaper thanks to the wipes. The wipes wipe easily but do not have a greasy feel to them. These can be more expensive that most brands but I believe they work the best. It really comes down to the texture and feel of a wipe that peoples opinion may vary. I hate scented wipes and find it hard to find some without a scent. This is definitely one of the name brand products that I will pay more for. I buy the refill bags online to save money, The bags reseal and keep the wipes moist. This is a good product for those who are sensitive to heavy fragrances.

Very easy to use. I prefer the white refill bags that seal back up. This makes it more affordable and keeps wipes dry.

Comfort
    Nice thick wipe, without a greasy feeling.

Wipes off mess well.

Best For My Son

Comments about Huggies Diapers and Wipes - All Products:

There were only two brands of diapers I tried for my son. Pampers and Huggies. For some reason Huggies was a better fit for him. No leaks. Didn't have to change him that often. I was also noticing his moment was easier when he started to walk and crawl. Now I use Huggies brand for everything. From diapers to wipes. It just works and I don't feel so worried about him.

Even now while he's going through is "walking want to be independent stage" I can still use these diapers easily. Yes he can give me a run for my money but I am able to change his diaper with Huggies in less than forty seconds. For a diaper to handle that well no need for the explanation, performance says it all.

Leak Prevention
    Not a single leak. Nothing. He could be moving like crazy and still no messes except for whatever he makes. It's wonderful.

Comfort
    I have never seen him more comfortable with Pampers so I am assuming that he's good with this brand. No blotching on his butt from the wipes. Nothing. All perfect.

Absorbency
    When I change I barely notice. This brand's absorbency rate is through the roof. I am glad I have a brand I can rely on. We don't need a bigger mess than we already have.

• Absorbency:

The only brand that I personally buy.

Comments about Huggies Diapers and Wipes - All Products:

We have tried a few other brands of wipes and diapers. Huggies is the only one I am happy with in both categories. The only time I use a different brand is if the product was bought as a gift for us to help us out financially.

I love the wide range of products that they have and fit. My son is very tall for his age, he is three, and he still fits in size six diapers just fine. With other brands though they tend to be too tight on him.

I also like that I was able to transition him between the types of diapers depending on how old and what phase he was on. Snugglers when he was younger, then to little movers when he was crawling, then on to snug and dry now and also pull ups now. I just felt like every step of the way Huggies has been there to provide what we need and fits our lifestyle.

Also, performance wise I have felt like overall quality is superior compared to other brands. The absorbancy level as far as I am concerned is the best out there on the market. I rarely ever break a tab closure which I think speaks about the overall durability clearly.

Huggies Diapers

Comments about Huggies Diapers and Wipes - All Products:

For my one year old daughter, we have went through various brands of diapers. Unfortunately, I have to say Huggies is the worst. Store brand diapers are better than Huggies. The wipes are the same. They rip so easily. Just like the commercial, first moms, such as myself, may choose Huggies the first time for the price; but they will definitely be choosing Luvs, or any other brand for that matter, the next time! Terrible brand all around!

My satisfaction level is the same to this day. We purchased Huggies, (because they are the cheapest diapers, for obvious reasons) and this was the only diaper that she could completely rip off of her by barely pulling on the adhesive material on the sides.

Leak Prevention
    My daughter has slept through the night since she was 3 months old. The very first night she did, we woke up to find her covered in urine. Of course, she was wearing Huggies. The next night, I made sure I got up in the middle of the night to change her, and yet again: covered in urine. We have tried Luvs and Pampers and have never had a problem at all.

Comfort
    I would say the diapers are probably comfortable for her, until she urinates all over herself for the complete lack of leakage prevention.

Absorbency
    The first time a child goes in these diapers, the diaper will swell up beyond belief!