3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

Hot Point washers are great

I do about 7 loads a week of wash I sure am happy since we bought our Hot Point . It is a 2 cycle, 3 load size, 3 water temps I big loads and it cleans my cloths great if I have to buy another waster again it will be a Hot Point I have owned other washers like Maytag, Kenmore,G.E. but none of them preformed like my Hot Point does even my granddaughter can use it so can my grandson and they are 16 and 10 the winkle free cycle gets used more often the the cotton one cause we have outside clothes then underware and towels the clothes don't fade or get wrinkled much either I do blankets ,sheets and they can out clean

Washer Fine, water level not

Whoever decided to shortsheet the water level in washers is not saving water as you have to run more loads when one would do. If you pack clothes in tightly then you are wearing them out sooner..Dumbest line of thought ever. I want my old beatup washer back that filled up to the top.

Washer Fine, water level not

from Davenport, Florida

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
  • Clean Clothes Well
  • Energy Efficient
  • Quiet
  • Spins Clothes Dry

Cons

• Towels

Very Poor Cleaning! Terrible Purchase

from Palm Springs, CA

Comments about Hotpoint Washers:

I am so sorry I purchased this machine. First the machine doesn't use enough water to cover the clothes in whatever load size you are using. Second, It barely agitates, the clothes do not come out clean. Third, and I really dislike this, there is no second rinse cycle. So when done I have to go back and reset to rinse again. I will never purchase a major appliance online again. I tend to notice things more in person.

Energy Efficiency
    It may say energy saving but when you have to put the load size on medium when its a small load, and large when medium...where does it save.

Cleaning Time
    The cleaning time is fast...but it doesn't clean your clothes well.

Doesn't clean the clothes, and it only has 1 rinse cycle, which the water level is so low that the water fill higher than you clothes. When its run through the wash cycle I have to set it back to wash, put in the downy, and use the second wash cycle as the rinse cycle. What a hassle! You end up using more water, just to rinse your clothes.

Easy to use. Not that many options. As I said before, cleans terrible and rinses your clothes even worse.

The design of this washer is horrible! Whoever designed this energy and water saving feature has never used in his own home. I

It's lasted a year now. I ended up donating it, which I kind of feel bad about because of the quality of cleaning.

Hotpoint Washer

from Sulphur Springs, TX

Comments about Hotpoint Washers:

The Hotpoint washer is a little louder than others and it spins my clothes to tight so I have to do a lot of shaking them out before I put in dryer. It does a good job cleaning my clothes, I'm just not that happy with how my clothes come out so wrinkled. I would not be buying another hotpoint washer.

• Cleaning Time:

Basic machine if you don't want a lot of choices.

Comments about Hotpoint Washers:

Hotpoint washer model HTWP 1400F0WW. It has few settings to choose from. For example, the load size. I usually have about a medium load. But I have to choose either small, large, X-large or super load from the machine's options. I'm left to decide if my medium load is "small" or "large". Also, I have to decide if the soil level of my clothes is either light or heavy as there is no medium. Additionally, cold rinse is the only rinse choice. I wish there were medium settings as that's what most my loads/soil levels are. On the plus side, it's plain, simple, and does the job.

Energy Efficiency
    So far, so good. I haven't noticed my utility bill any higher than before I got this machine.

Cleaning Time
    Seems a little faster than my previous kenmore.

No problems. Seems to do the job.

Simple to operate. Just wish I didn't have to guess if my medium load was "small" or "large" or if my regular clothes were "lightly soiled" or "heavily soiled".

This is a basic white washer.

So far, so good. I hate the planned obsolescence of these machines.

• Cleaning Time:

I have a old hotpoint washer and it is not running good at all.

Comments about Hotpoint Washers:

It was given to us and it has been used alot and it will stop working in themiddle of a cycle an you have to go and hit it on the top by thecontrols to get it started back up but it has been a very good machine for the years we have had it for 10 years and I am not sure how long the other couple had it but it was in ruff shape when we recieved it as payment for work my son had did for them.the agitior would work up and hit the lid I would have to go in and work it back down I used some good glue and glued it and it has held so that problem was fixed.

Energy Efficiency
    it is not a engery effenct machine

Cleaning Time
    it ran for the whole time but it would quite in themiddle of the cycles.and we will have to hit it.

needs to be put down but better then going to the laundry mat.

not hard to use just hard on your fists hitting it to get it back started.but before it quite the agaterator would come loose and hit the lid so then you have to go in and work it back down .

wish the washer tub was bigger to hold queen size bedspreads.but for the regular family with kids it will do a very good job.and it is easy to use.

for the years it has been one good machine. and it will work for any family size.

Good Washer

Comments about Hotpoint Washers:

I recently moved and currently in a temporary housing. I had never heard or used Hotpoints before so i was a bit skeptical. But must say it definitely does a good job. Very, very quiet, doesnt vibrate the house,energy efficient,big enough to wash my comforter,doesnt destroy clothes. Would recommend this to those on a budget n im search of a washer who can do a good job of cleaning clothes.

• Cleaning Time:

Hotpoint washer and dryer are nice and economical

from Florence, SC

Comments about Hotpoint Washers:

We got hotpoint washer and dryer combo about three years back now .we got it already used one.But we love our wsher and dryer.It has been almost 3 years now and we have not had any complaints so far. we use it like 3 to 4 times a week with a new baby at home .i have washed everything from carpet to conforter to everything in our washer and dryer it comes out clean and smelling fresh and nice.although i just dont like the loud noise it makes while washing and drying.and also sometimes the dryer just gets struck at less dry button nd never stuffs off even after the clots are dry.but for the price it is and the amount of load it takes it is worth every penny i what i feel.and it fits is perfectly at our wsher dryer room..and does not take much space.

Hotpoint Washer

from Lillington, NC

Comments about Hotpoint Washers:

I have owned a Hotpoint Washer for about 8 years now.  I had to have it fixed once, about 4 years ago.  Ironically it was the same week that the dryer had to be fixed too!  Otherwise has been great.  It holds a good amount of clothes and I got it at a good price.  I have noticed that it is on the higher end of the Wattage usage scale which is the only bad thing.  However, I try to conserve on electric other ways and my bill is not usually that bad.

Hot Point washers are great

from Bogata, TX

gets the job done.

from Hillsboro, WV

Comments about Hotpoint Washers:

I love my hotpoint washer. I have had it for about 6 years, and I do laundry almost every day. I have 5 I wash for, and 2 of them are children, so I do alot of laundry through the week. I see this washer going all the time. It;s very reliable, and it has withstood lots, and lots of dirty laundry over the years, and still going strong. I got it at a great price too. Not one of your up to date fancy machines, but i wouldn't trade it for a newer model unless it was a Hotpoint.