Other Refrigerators:

Hotpoint-Ariston Top Freezer Commercial Refrigerator HTH16BBXR

Simple, Standard & Energy Efficient Refrigerator for 1-2 People

from Mission Viejo, CA

Comments about Hotpoint-Ariston Top Freezer Commercial Refrigerator HTH16BBXR:

This Hotpoint refrigerator (by GE) with top freezer is an Energy Star product and a very basic, efficient appliance for a small household. It is only 15.5 cubic feet so I would really only recommend this for a home with one-two people. We have four people (two adults & two children) in our house & this refrigerator does NOT have enough space for our needs.
That being said, this is a good refrigerator. We keep the temperature setting right at the middle setting, which generally works quite well keeping the contents the right temperature (though I've noticed sometimes some items on the top shelf of the refrigerator get almost frosty). The freezer also keeps its contents just right at this setting with one exception: If I store ice cream on the freezer door, it tends to be a little soft compared to keeping the ice cream on the freezer shelves. My absolute favorite thing about the freezer is how fast it freezes ice cubes. I've never owned a refrigerator that made ice cubes this fast!
I would buy it with more cubic feet for my family size if I could change anything about my purchase. I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking to buy a good, basic refrigerator that's energy efficient.

Noise Level
It is louder than I'd prefer at times, but not too loud.

Interior Organization
Very simple with few shelf adjustment options.

Temperature Control