Other Kitchen Ranges:
Hotpoint 30" Freestanding Elecric Range

This model from their Hotpoint line features electronic pilotless ignition which eliminates the need for a standing pilot and continuous grates which allow easy movement of pans between

Hotpoint 30" Freestanding Elecric Range

Good brand

Profile Image

from Florida

Comments about Hotpoint 30" Freestanding Elecric Range:

The last trip I made to purchase appliances for a rental I had gone in expecting to by a Kenmore range, but they didn't have the One I was looking for, so I moved on to this Hotpoint unit. I have purchased Hotpoint appliances in the past and have been impressed that for a not as well known brand how good they really are.

The actual design is a little reminiscent of older fifties style stove and oven units, I don't know if that was done on purpose but I for one like it. I do like the raised square grates on the range. It makes it so much easier to clean. The whole unit is actually really easy to clean, which is another reason that I bought this particular one instead of going with another.

The temperature control is good, It gets hot quickly and does a even job of cooking.

I would definitely recommend this to cooks of any caliber. It would be great for a beginner or someone moving into there first place all the way up to a more skilled chef. I think we will be getting more for the additional rental properties as we continue to remodel. Good job Hotpoint.

• Temperature Control: