Other Treadmills:
Horizon Fitness
 HTM0592-00
Horizon Fitness T91 Treadmill

Horizon Fitness T91 Treadmill

Great machine with a lot of options.

Comments about Horizon Fitness T91 Treadmill:

This is an excellent treadmill for runners. I have been a runner my whole life and am always looking for good treadmills. I prefer running outside but am often stuck inside due to the times I can workout. This treadmill is one of the best at giving me a great workout indoors. It has a great deal of features on it. These allow you to modify your workout to what you want. Therefore, you can train multiple ways. You can set it for sprints, hills, intervals, or many other options. The belt runs smoothly and it has a place to hold your things. I have not found anything I do not like about this machine. It is wonderful and I would highly recommend it.

Performance is great. It has multiple features and gives you a variety of workouts. I always have great workouts on this machine.

Comfort
The belt runs smoothly and comfortably.

It is very easy to use. It has a lot of features but they are easy to figure out.

I have used this for years with no problems. It holds up great.

I love the design and number of features.

• Comfort:

I have been using this from 2 years. It works great

from Bellevue, WA

Comments about Horizon Fitness T91 Treadmill:

First, the T91 Treadmill is backed by one of my favorite fitness equipment manufacturers, Horizon Fitness. I like Horizon Fitness because they have an excellent customer service track record.The features are the best you'll find on a treadmill in this price range. The Horizon T91 Treadmill is built with a 2 horsepower motor that reaches a maximum speed of 10 MPH. Careful when you're comparing horsepower, look for the Continuous Duty rating rather than the Peak Duty rating. Lower end treadmills usually showcase peak duty horsepower ratings to trick consumers in to thinking they're getting a high quality treadmill for a couple hundred bucks. (Trust me; the people that buy those shoddy pieces of junk almost always regret it.) Treadmills rated at less than 2 Continuous Duty Horsepower are only good for walking or tripping.

I want to talk a little bit about the construction of the Horizon T91 Treadmill before I end this review and dole out my final rating. Horizon Fitness is known for producing some of the better treadmills and elliptical trainers in the bargain price range out there. To that end, Horizon Fitness has been responding to customer feedback and created a treadmill with a long, wide running area. It's extremely spacious! The frame itself is solidly welded, dramatically reducing the shaking associated with lesser quality treadmills.