Other Elliptical Machines:
Horizon Fitness
Horizon Fitness Elliptical Machine

Horizon Fitness Elliptical Machine

I love the Horizon Elliptical Machine!

from Coldwater, MS

Comments about Horizon Fitness Elliptical Machine:

I bought my Horizon Elliptical machine in Chicago off of craigslist in January of 2009. I bought so I could stick to my new year's resolution to loose weight. I was never one to enjoy going to a gym and working out in front of a bunch of people and although I would have preferred to run outside, Chicago is just a bit too cold for outdoor running in the winter. So I immediately started using the elliptical machine. I found it to be quite fun. I was able to set my laptop on the menu screen so I could watch tv shows and listen to music while running. I was a little skeptical at first because there was a particular program or mode called  "weight loss," but I started off running 20, then 25, then 30, and up to 40 minutes a day on the "weight loss" mode and the pounds started to shed. Now that I am back down to a weight that I am more comfortable with I tend to try to run outside, but my elliptical is a wonderful back up for cold, rainy and blistering hots days.

Great for home use and gives a great workout!

from Cedar Hill, TX

Comments about Horizon Fitness Elliptical Machine:

I am a busy mom of one (soon to be 2) little boys.  After I had my son, I didn't have time to go to the gym so my husband bought a horizon eliptical for me to use at home.  I can honestly say that because of this machine I not only lost the baby weight, but actually weighed almost 20 pounds less than before getting pregnant!  This eliptical gives a fantastic workout with several built in programs to choose from.  For this price point, it can't be beat!

The elliptical machine acts like my sleeping pill.

from Ithaca, NY

Comments about Horizon Fitness Elliptical Machine:

The ellptical machine is a great way to stay fit, trim, thin and sane. Before I started using the ellpitcal machine, i could not fall asleep. However, if I feel asleep I could not saty asleep. I had to taking sleeping medications to try and get a decnt night's sleep. I'd toss and turn and get up and eat some candy at 2:00 a.m. This was starting to interfer with my whole life. I was getting angry and aggitated because I did not get enough good sleep. I had no patience and my temper would increase for no known reason. When I was shopping one cold wintery afternoon in late November 2008, I saw that an exercise store had their elliptcal machines (floor models) drastically reduced. I got to thinking that perhaps by working out on the elliptical machine would help not only my sleep patterns but my figure as well. I would recommend this machine highly because the stress on the joints is a lower impact that running. I wouldn't change a thing.